Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 438. (Read 1076366 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
HASHRAPID

Please close registrations for new EMC2 miners.

MINERS

Start using p2p pool or move over to one of the many other listed pools in the OP!

About time you stepped in, we have half their hash and we've already stopped registrations.
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
HASHRAPID

Please close registrations for new EMC2 miners.

MINERS

Start using p2p pool or move over to one of the many other listed pools in the OP!

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
Okay, I think I found the problem I had the wrong RPC port put in, it should work normally now if there was anything badly wrong but I think I need more details on your code, where did you get the source from? I'm going to have to just leave it running for awhile and see what happens.

I'll just have to assume there's some kind of delay going on with the mining.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I still haven't gotten a confirmation email (i tried two different emails/usernames), any word on when it will be fixed (as I can't vote yet)?

Also, I haven't seen EMC2 on the 1st page this often....ever. Nice, keep it up

PM with your email and account names you've tried.

If you've tried to create the account more than 2 hours ago then please try again. It's possible you tried right as the email confirmation problem was being fixed.
LOL! I have no hash at all Cheesy I'm just doing this for fun, 250 k/hs like I said, nothing Cheesy I must have been getting lucky or there's some kind of bug, going to do more poking and see.

I dont know what to believe, but I tell you this, when I was solomining back on day one I hit 1 block and it showed up right away.. after that it was straight to suprnova for me.
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
hashrapid is like 60% of network hashrate...wtf?
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
LOL! I have no hash at all Cheesy I'm just doing this for fun, 250 k/hs like I said, nothing Cheesy I must have been getting lucky or there's some kind of bug, going to do more poking and see.

Hero member with 250kh! Grin very funny if this true Cheesy
legendary
Should I be worried there's no transactions showing up in my wallet despite me finding blocks? Or will it pop through in time like some of the others?

Hey bud,

Are you sing p2p pool?

I'm solo mining.

Wow, you mush have a bunch of hash!

Do you mind me asking how much you're throwing at it?
Our EMC2 Lifeforce Web Pool is not accepting new registrations at this time. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

For those of you who are already with us, we will be starting a bonus period in a couple of hours. Enjoy.

Thank you for bonus, i rent a rig for this and start mine at your pool Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Does EMC2 have tipbot up on reddit?

It should, hopefully, be released this coming weekend.

On another note, email confirmations have been disabled until our mailing server is fixed, so now when you create an account, it is activated in the same second and your password shown on the same page. You will still receive an email with your account details for safe keeping.

NOTE: Please save your password as the account is created, you will be unable to recover it by yourself if your email provider isn't a globally known one (gmail/hotmail & related/yahoo) or has little filtering (example: trashmail, mailinator etc)
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Our EMC2 Lifeforce Web Pool is not accepting new registrations at this time. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

For those of you who are already with us, we will be starting a bonus period in a couple of hours. Enjoy.
legendary
Should I be worried there's no transactions showing up in my wallet despite me finding blocks? Or will it pop through in time like some of the others?

Hey bud,

Are you sing p2p pool?

I'm solo mining.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Is currently "in progress" of being coded:)

will surely be spreading the love once tipbot is on reddit.   Grin

-tb-

Hey bud,

Are you sing p2p pool?
legendary

sure that Emc2 enters in top-10 Wink
Thank devs for they work! I also helped as i can Smiley
Jump to: