Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 511. (Read 1076366 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 254
formula E = MC2 help to promote this coin Smiley And idea of this coin is cool, very nice
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
I'll mine this coin, and rent a mining rig for EMC. This coin have a prosper future, dont miss the moment Smiley

Thats cool man. Thanks a bunch. I too think the future is really bright for EMC2. Were going places and we'll be helping others as well. There is no better feeling.
Who cant mine or not have i mining rig or AMD GPU, can rent rig at http://www.betarigs.com
I'll mine this coin, and rent a mining rig for EMC. This coin have a prosper future, dont miss the moment Smiley
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Mining! I can only mine with my laptop's CPU so its like 30 ~ 40 kh/s, but I think its worth it! If anyone wants to help a newcomer at it, here's my wallet address: ELK11tZ9nwpB9b74XX9YgEeSY4J4XtgciM

I can say this is my favorite coin so far and my predictions is that this will have a market cap like AuroraCoin pretty quick. It follows some concepts like MazaCoin and AuroraCoin but with no cons. I'll be riding along and can't wait to see it on coinmarketcap.com

:}
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
sent nomination.
if my idea taken, is there be a prize for me ? Grin

We definitely won't be giving tips/prizes for nominations - sort of goes against the spirit of the coin Smiley

However the idea of a prize for the person who nominated the chosen project has merit -I'll discuss it with the team Smiley
Another Question: How do I vote for Nominations on the website? Currently its asking for a Username and password and how do you ensure that a greedy kickstart guy isnt nominating his project via auto-bot or something (not transformers autobot... pollbot.. or however u wanna call it)

Forgot to say. None of the nominees (to date) are informed that they have been nominated. We are working on finding a fair and secure system for voting in the future as the kickstarter type web sites are a great place to find people with big ideas and small bank rolls! But I think for the first round of voting we should be ok with the login and vote setup we have in place. Smiley
legendary
We NEED Your Feedback

As you will no doubt be aware because of the block halving the collection for the coin promotion fund is weighted towards the
first 3 years of mining. However, we have been working with figures that spread the promotion fund equally over the first 10 years
of the coins life. That gives us a little under 7000 EMC2 each Epoch to spend on promotions and give-aways.

Now, that puts us in a quandary, there is ECM2 in the pot to achieve certain goals in the very short term, purchase 'votes' to get on cryptorush or Mintpal,
pay for advertising and hire marketers. However that would leave the promotion fund much shorter in numbers of EMC2 in years to come, for example it would take
around 250,000 ECM2 to buy sufficient ‘votes’ to get us listed on Cryptorush, a site we are confident that we will be listed on organically over time.
Of course the counter-point to this argument is that in years to come the value of EMC2 will be significantly higher.

So we open it up to the community.
Do we spent now or ensure that there are promotion funds for many years to come?

I dont believe that we should pay to get listed on exchanges, we'll get there in due time. Even if it takes a few months its all good as this coin will flow like devcoin. Over time once people have a better understanding of crypto coins and will see the value in using EMC2.

We'll talk about this in more detail later I hope.
Activity: 140
legendary
This coin will go up as long as it reflects the purpose that was created for. I believe in ideas, and this coin has plenty of potential to sustain new-born ideas. At this moment it's becoming strong but unnoticed by those who are looking for fast return. I'm sure that pretty soon when all Aurora craziness will be dumped, we'll see big farms pointing here. Meantime, it's ok since I am able to mine with a small rig and still get something.

Thats the spirit, just sent you 100 EMC2!

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
since u dont know where to donate the fund, i suggest u donate annually some certain amount of EMC2  to NOBEL PRICE SCIENCE COMMITEE !
this would be great and help us distinguish from other alt coins.

if the team thinks its a good idea, tips on my add: EQoFzABzdNSYUdTUVg6pm1KtZgVGTjq2gr

On the web site we have current voting initiatives head there to cast your votes, this is still a neat idea though. Thanks!

sent nomination.
if my idea taken, is there be a prize for me ? Grin

Another Question: How do I vote for Nominations on the website? Currently its asking for a Username and password and how do you ensure that a greedy kickstart guy isn't nominating his project via auto-bot or something (not transformers autobot... pollbot.. or however u wanna call it)

Voting isn't open yet which is why you are being asked for a password. Our initial thoughts were to get nominations up on the site, both ours and the communities, then in the last few days of each Epoch open the voting. This keeps it fair to projects that were nominated later.

Somewhere earlier in the Thread someone mentioned that its possible to determine when a wormhole kicks in... a statement of the dev would be cool :-)...

As with any altcoin there is no 'true' concept of random, we haven't worked out when the wormholes will hit, it take the fun out of life! Also in Einsteinium's case the wormhole is 180 blocks long, it will take about 2 blocks to be mined before Twitter and the forums light up - anyway you should be mining all the time so the actual time shouldn't matter Cheesy  #Wormholefever
Activity: 196
I have requested EMC2 to be listed for voting on coinpayments.net it basically handles merchant/crypto payments. Look in the near future for this opportunity as we all want crypto to succeed real world spending is a must.
since u dont know where to donate the fund, i suggest u donate annually some certain amount of EMC2  to NOBEL PRICE SCIENCE COMMITEE !

if the team thinks its a good idea, tips on my add: EQoFzABzdNSYUdTUVg6pm1KtZgVGTjq2gr

On the web site we have current voting initiatives head there to cast your votes, this is still a neat idea though. Thanks!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Isnt there a Poll-Function or anything else for Threads? I saw GPUCoin having a poll
Or maybe you should include a Poll on the Webpage?

Another Question: How do I vote for Nominations on the website? Currently its asking for a Username and password and how do you ensure that a greedy kickstart guy isnt nominating his project via auto-bot or something (not transformers autobot... pollbot.. or however u wanna call it)

Im against paying for the listing on an exchange as i think that this coin has great potential but the community needs to grow a bit by spreading the word and settle the price. The coin has to mature - Just like the Marketdepth by the 2 exchange markets. If we are getting listed on a "big" Exchange Market (i dont count cryptorush for that :-( ) i believe that the coin will suffer by pumpers, dumpers and coinhoppers...

We should invest this money in real marketing stuff.. Get in touch with newspapers or radio stations.. think big.. Try to get in contact with the MIT or other Universities who would support this coin just by mention it somewhere .. It is really important to fund science, technologies and .. well... our future! Try to pay some famous scientists with this coinjust for mentioning it somewhere @ Twitter or something (Think of that @TheScienceGuy Bill Nye on Twitter.. he got more than a million follower !!).
As i said: Think big. Science is big. Its important and its our future... the nobel prize or this coin.. there is no difference.. its a fund to the science and therefore for us - the people.

just my 2 einsteins.

Btw:
Somewhere earlier in the Thread someone mentioned that its possible to determine when a wormhole kicks in... a statement of the dev would be cool :-)...

I've been slowly tweeting Bill Nye that is funny you mentioned him. I also like the university idea, luckily our team is on both sides of the planet so we can work around the clock. Well within reason, my wife gives the death look at times haha!
Activity: 140
We NEED Your Feedback

As you will no doubt be aware because of the block halving the collection for the coin promotion fund is weighted towards the
first 3 years of mining. However, we have been working with figures that spread the promotion fund equally over the first 10 years
of the coins life. That gives us a little under 7000 EMC2 each Epoch to spend on promotions and give-aways.

Now, that puts us in a quandary, there is ECM2 in the pot to achieve certain goals in the very short term, purchase 'votes' to get on cryptorush or Mintpal,
pay for advertising and hire marketers. However that would leave the promotion fund much shorter in numbers of EMC2 in years to come, for example it would take
around 250,000 ECM2 to buy sufficient ‘votes’ to get us listed on Cryptorush, a site we are confident that we will be listed on organically over time.
Of course the counter-point to this argument is that in years to come the value of EMC2 will be significantly higher.

So we open it up to the community.
Do we spent now or ensure that there are promotion funds for many years to come?

Don't waste coins. 250k will value a lot when price will rise. You cannot eat a cow whole at once.
Activity: 210
Keep the Price low for a short time isn't an bad idea, because of the multipool or somthing like it gonna jump in and this Coin will be dump by those dumb.
It's multipool-protected (KGW)
But i agree, a slow grow is best
Jump to: