Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 513. (Read 1076366 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Just imagine how much good this project would do to ppl that are not able to move. I think it should be the winner.

starting to like this community, this feels like vertcoin´s early stages.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100

Pool Prefecture

Dedicated Server
Customer Support on IRC: #poolprefecture or mail: [email protected]
0% Fee for einsteinium!

Join us
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
@ Dev-Team

Before i will get in touch with news-guys i really would like to see the Wallet-Adresses of the Block-Donation.

The wallet address is now listed in the OP.
Activity: 140
Just imagine how much good this project would do to ppl that are not able to move. I think it should be the winner.

Activity: 1029
Merit: 712
Noticed some complaint of hash not being distributed so I thought I'd flag us up again.  We are running smooth and stable and finding regular blocks very efficiently. We have SSL, email confirmations and extremely reliable load tested hardware. http://emc2.crunchharder.net - Give us a try, you won't regret it!

No block found for 9 hours now?  Just bad luck or something else?
Activity: 177
Sent you a little EMC2 lovin. Grin

sent you 100 emc2, thanks for your support to the community!

Awesome thanks a lot, really appreciated, that's like whole day of mining for me Cheesy
Hopefully soon I'll be able to donate also, or help otherwise, thank you.

P.S. We could use some help at https://emc.maxminers.net
Been almost 24h since last block and the pool has 0.5% fee. If any of the big guys would like to help.
Activity: 140
It will soon be over 0.00001 if we keep up the price and not sell for nothing.
Activity: 67

Guys, we need more miners here !
Come and join us, it will also make the network more robust !

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* incredible uptime
* fast dedicated servers w/redundancy, tripple layer DDoS protection
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Thanks  Wink
wow we have some support at .000008, around 10% profit than mining doge or similar, level 1 completed in 48 hours haha, keep doing exactly what you are doing guys! after level 2 or 3 (.00002/3), we can finance little practical scientific  ideas, then the magic begins.

Activity: 84
@ Dev-Team

Before i will get in touch with news-guys i really would like to see the Wallet-Adresses of the Block-Donation.
Activity: 84
Cmon guys.. we could need some buddies over here :-)

http://emc2.mateloft.com/

PPLNS (!)
0.5% Fee
50EMC Blockfinder-Bonus

I dont know the rest as i am just a miner there but.. yeah.. Spread the word AND the Hashrate... !

Activity: 196
Everyone, do not forget to vote on the website for your favorite science charity, when the first one rolls out make your vote count.  Cool
Anyone else have trouble with allcoin sending an email confirmation when you first sign up? How long does it take...I'm trying to buy some emc2.

edit: got it fixed

....so how high can this thing go??  Grin

well, I think from current levels, easily 10x , people are in the Aurora euphoria so not many have noticed about this coin, once we reach certain price, we can start doing scientific donations then price will explode.
In this time period everybody have a fair chance to buy this coin at discount prices  bf the train leaves.
Loving this coin so far, it's not too hard to mine even with my poor hashrate, been mining since day 1 and got around 300 so far ( i know it's not much Smiley )
I love the wormhole event idea, think with all these coins, we need something fresh to appeal and stand out of all these cryptos, that are just made to pump and dump.
Saving money atm for few GPU's and when i get that i'll keep mining this, good luck to devs on this one!

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." by Albert Einstein.

EXH4n6jJWbQBoR2G7VrmapF361ssTnthnG

sent you 100 emc2, thanks for your support to the community!
Activity: 154
NEW POOL - 0% Fee - Stratum - Vardiff - Prop - http://emc2.lifeforce.info
Loving this coin so far, it's not too hard to mine even with my poor hashrate, been mining since day 1 and got around 300 so far ( i know it's not much Smiley )
I love the wormhole event idea, think with all these coins, we need something fresh to appeal and stand out of all these cryptos, that are just made to pump and dump.
Saving money atm for few GPU's and when i get that i'll keep mining this, good luck to devs on this one!

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." by Albert Einstein.

miners at pool prefecture I missed ya, cya soon.
Activity: 230
Bounty Manager
Noticed some complaint of hash not being distributed so I thought I'd flag us up again.  We are running smooth and stable and finding regular blocks very efficiently. We have SSL, email confirmations and extremely reliable load tested hardware. http://emc2.crunchharder.net - Give us a try, you won't regret it!
Activity: 177

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
emc2.cryptopools.com still has over 900 bonus blocks left for the taking.  Find a block and 50 EMC2 added to your account.  Find 10 blocks and that's an extra 500 EMC2.  Take advantage of the bonus blocks before they are gone.  I am giving away 5000 EMC2 from my own wallet.

-tb-
Jump to: