Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 514. (Read 1076366 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Thanks, we will we waiting for you guys  Grin

If you need anything don't hesitate to send an email to [email protected]. You can also pm me here.

Anyone know the difference between emc and emc2 pools? I saw in the op there is some code differences in the github stuff but I'm too busy to search on my own.

There is no difference, that is just the subdomain the pool owner picked for their pool. The modifications in the stratum code are mandatory for all pools, if you use regular stratum then the blocks get rejected.

Be careful about that, EMC is a valid symbol and it's not us Smiley I can't remember the name of the coin off the top of my head but do double check.

Ups did not know that Tongue

I was just talking about the pools listed in the OP though.

And btw thanks for the hashrate guys, its nice to see the pool operating like this  Grin

I checked... EMC is Emercoin
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Love the coin and the concept. I don't mine, but I do buy and hold certain cryptocurrencies and this is one I've been grabbing.

Could you please get this coin added to coinmarketcap.com . The add form is here, but I don't have all the required details, so I couldn't send the form myself.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IZf5cBivam_93zENT_arFFuvWDidHGjWxoTMVmFSoWg/viewform
Activity: 251
Merit: 250

If you need anything don't hesitate to send an email to [email protected]. You can also pm me here.

Anyone know the difference between emc and emc2 pools? I saw in the op there is some code differences in the github stuff but I'm too busy to search on my own.

There is no difference, that is just the subdomain the pool owner picked for their pool. The modifications in the stratum code are mandatory for all pools, if you use regular stratum then the blocks get rejected.

Be careful about that, EMC is a valid symbol and it's not us Smiley I can't remember the name of the coin off the top of my head but do double check.

Ups did not know that Tongue

I was just talking about the pools listed in the OP though.

And btw thanks for the hashrate guys, its nice to see the pool operating like this  Grin
Activity: 536
Merit: 252

Activity: 84

you got a point there, sir.
Activity: 196
Everyone is having a logo in their wallets ... what about that tongue einstein? ^^

LOL that shot of Einstein is a classic, maybe we could use it as the widget for the app? Hmm.
Everyone is having a logo in their wallets ... what about that tongue einstein? ^^

I am not going to sell this anytime soon so waiting for the coin to naturally make its way onto an exchange is fine with me. I will continue to vote on mintpal until it is added.

Good things are in the works, Android wallet this quickly?? What?? I didn't even know about that, or I missed it initially, my old braincells lol
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
why is everybody mining in http://emc.hashrapid.com/ ? there is no email confirmation for security and fee is 2%?
Activity: 87
I am not going to sell this anytime soon so waiting for the coin to naturally make its way onto an exchange is fine with me. I will continue to vote on mintpal until it is added.

Activity: 252
Mateloft pool wants some love as well

We are operating the pool at a loss giving out the 50 emc2 bounty to the block finders. Though I found the majority of the blocks so far, come help me give away my emc2  Tongue

Ok Mate! cya in a few Smiley Doing some block finding and pool hopping to spread the wealth of EMC2!
gonna switch over too -just because you asked nice without posting any address im going to donate 1% of my earnings.... :p.
Gonna bring my buddies over i guess...
4 days guys.

4 days passed by while i was mining some shitcoins with my little r9 280x .. running from one coin to the other... desperate while there are so many junkcoins out there. Einsteinium seems like something funny (i like the wormhole thingie) - Beside of that i like the forced funding idea...!
And finally this looks like a really cool launched coin... nearly no orphans.. active comm (well.. ok .. 3 days passed by since this coin started (and i havent even noticed.. SOMETHING IS WRONG!!!!)

Ill stick to this coin and start promoting it.

If theres anybody who wanna help me get a kickstart for spread the word : ESnKiK1Bbd1qt8h2bUNPvymy4aFPoAuQRo

Otherwise ill just wait some days to get some coins.

Any recommendations for a smallhashminer like i am? Is there any p2pool node out there ?

Cheers.

---

Any Twitter-Account up yet? otherwise i will go on and start one

----

THANKS, SIR or MADAME :p ! (Just received 150 EMC2 :-)) )

Np! We have pretty much everything, I have a design contest on our subreddit for a reddit ad, 3000 to the winner, and yes we have a twitter, check page one for links!

We are operating the pool at a loss giving out the 50 emc2 bounty to the block finders. Though I found the majority of the blocks so far, come help me give away my emc2  Tongue

Ok Mate! cya in a few Smiley Doing some block finding and pool hopping to spread the wealth of EMC2!

We are operating the pool at a loss giving out the 50 emc2 bounty to the block finders. Though I found the majority of the blocks so far, come help me give away my emc2  Tongue
4 days guys.

4 days passed by while i was mining some shitcoins with my little r9 280x .. running from one coin to the other... desperate while there are so many junkcoins out there. Einsteinium seems like something funny (i like the wormhole thingie) - Beside of that i like the forced funding idea...!
And finally this looks like a really cool launched coin... nearly no orphans.. active comm (well.. ok .. 3 days passed by since this coin started (and i havent even noticed.. SOMETHING IS WRONG!!!!)

Ill stick to this coin and start promoting it.

If theres anybody who wanna help me get a kickstart for spread the word : ESnKiK1Bbd1qt8h2bUNPvymy4aFPoAuQRo

Otherwise ill just wait some days to get some coins.

Any recommendations for a smallhashminer like i am? Is there any p2pool node out there ?

Cheers.

---

Any Twitter-Account up yet? otherwise i will go on and start one

----

THANKS, SIR or MADAME :p ! (Just received 150 EMC2 :-)) )
Jump to: