Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 522. (Read 1076366 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I'm sorry, but if no one wants to sell it, how is that the price is falling?

(Disclaimer: I'm mining it and hoping for a bright future)
Activity: 196
Its been less than 48 hours guys...

This coin is SOLID.

NO Premine. Fair Launch. A very fun and innovative "wormhole" feature.

And most importantly...

Its donating to very respectable causes selected by the community.

This isn't cookie cutter coin #49857!

This coin is around for the long haul. Maybe some here don't like that Tongue

This coin has the appeal to attract a large following like the DogeCoin community, with its dedication to donating 2% to noteworthy causes. (On that note, I feel like Reddit is the perfect place to spread the word.)

I've been watching the Allcoin volume today, and NO ONE wants to sell this coin (which is bad news for me :/ ).

Those invested see the potential, and the coin is only going to grow from here.

I'm excited about the impact this coin can have on the world.

This sums up many of my feelings as well. This coin has longterm appeal and launched with an amazing set of tools at our disposal.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Its been less than 48 hours guys...

This coin is SOLID.

NO Premine. Fair Launch. A very fun and innovative "wormhole" feature.

And most importantly...

Its donating to very respectable causes selected by the community.

This isn't cookie cutter coin #49857!

This coin is around for the long haul. Maybe some here don't like that Tongue

This coin has the appeal to attract a large following like the DogeCoin community, with its dedication to donating 2% to noteworthy causes. (On that note, I feel like Reddit is the perfect place to spread the word.)

I've been watching the Allcoin volume today, and NO ONE wants to sell this coin (which is bad news for me :/ ).

Those invested see the potential, and the coin is only going to grow from here.

I'm excited about the impact this coin can have on the world.
Activity: 736
Merit: 500
isnt allcoin it's only exchange......
yes it is but im sure this coin will gain traction and more people will go for it. and therefore more exchanges. i have 500 emc2 right now and thats it.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
isnt allcoin it's only exchange......
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
no trade volume on allcoin... what's up with that?  Undecided

Its not a pump and dump coin, i put over 100,000 k/h into it in the first couple hours and couldn't break 50k emc2 so volume is low due to no one wanting to sell. Plus most of us use other exchanges.

I`m not selling till its at 0.001  Grin

Its not a pump and dump coin, i put over 100,000 k/h into it in the first couple hours and couldn't break 50k emc2 so volume is low due to no one wanting to sell. Plus most of us use other exchanges.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
not sure where's dat hype train
yum
Activity: 9
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
P2POOL JUST LAUNCHED!!!
no registration required!

join our node!!
http://emc2.gr2pool.eu:24007/static/

setup your own node:
https://github.com/makishart/p2pool-mc2
This is true, well if you guys can add to the votes on cryptorush and mintpal that would be great then. If we all added .006 btc to the voting address it would be added in no time.

I just voted on both. I'm gonna send a few satoshis CryptoRush's way Smiley
I'm a big fan of CryptoRush and MintPal.

I haven't seen any coin (over the last 3 weeks) go up in value after it hits Cryptsy. Cryptsy kinda seems to be where coins go to die lately Tongue.

Cryptsy is where coins go to be repeatedly raped and dumped to death by multipools.  Undecided

I think this profit mining auto-switch to BTC craze is stopping a lot of medium-size/popularity coins from growing any further.

This is true, well if you guys can add to the votes on cryptorush and mintpal that would be great then. If we all added .006 btc to the voting address it would be added in no time.
Activity: 140

I haven't seen any coin (over the last 3 weeks) go up in value after it hits Cryptsy. Cryptsy kinda seems to be where coins go to die lately Tongue.

Cryptsy is where coins go to be repeatedly raped and dumped to death by multipools.  Undecided

I think this profit mining auto-switch to BTC craze is stopping a lot of medium-size/popularity coins from growing any further. It's hilarious... I've found it orders of magnitude more profitable to just make intelligent mining choices and be patient.

I personally use this exchange and would like to see EMC2 here. Soooo I figured why not give us a boost and added 600 votes via btc Smiley
https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Pity the Pool!  Einsteinium (EMC2) Pool

- Solid servers, UPS/generator backups
- Redundant internet
- 1.5% fee
- Dedicated equipment - we own the hardware, we own the data center

http://emc2.pitythepool.com

Activity: 154
Proud to say I'm mining Einsteinium, getting about 8 EMC2/hour. Just gonna mine for a little while so I can have some in case the price goes nuts.

8/hour, wow
Does that really deserve a wow? I'm hashing at 300 KH/s... could do 3 MH/s but don't wanna throw all my eggs in one basket.

Well, it's not much, but mine as many or as few as you can, friend! Don't expect to make a fortune out of 8 EMC2/h, though. However, it's still much better than letting that hash-power go to waste! Smiley
If you would like to vote for us on cryptsy see the feature request link here, happy mining!
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000002848
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Proud to say I'm mining Einsteinium, getting about 8 EMC2/hour. Just gonna mine for a little while so I can have some in case the price goes nuts.

8/hour, wow
Jump to: