Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 518. (Read 1076366 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
980 more bonus blocks to go on emc2.cryptopools.com.

-tb-
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
If the the Einsteinium Foundation didn't support some famous project,it will be a pump and dump coin too.

All funding will be nominated and voted for by the community Smiley http://einsteinium.org/the-fund/

Do you have any suggestions as too where we should direct some funding?

You should list the address which used to receive the fund of the Einsteinium Foundation to make sure nobody use the money for private usage.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
We don't need more exchanges for the moment, just spreading the word...

No we need more pools.
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
We don't need more exchanges for the moment, just spreading the word...
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Ok

I have sent emails to loads of different sites to spread the word about this coin. If there should be any positive replays I will keep you posted Smiley

Awesome keep us in the know!
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Ok

I have sent emails to loads of different sites to spread the word about this coin. If there should be any positive replays I will keep you posted Smiley

Mined 5000 coins with my 5,9 mh/s machine with 24h. Looking at the price right now it is better to buy than mine because mining from wafflepool gets me 0,06 btc per day which buys me over 10000 emc2.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

https://emc2.suprnova.cc - registrations are open !

Only 0.5% fee, Stratum+VDiff, multiple Stratum, steady and fast payouts !
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
If the the Einsteinium Foundation didn't support some famous project,it will be a pump and dump coin too.

All funding will be nominated and voted for by the community Smiley http://einsteinium.org/the-fund/

Do you have any suggestions as too where we should direct some funding?
Activity: 154
Time is relative.

That's one theory.

^^^^
That is one quote.
This is another line of text.
Sky seems blue to us.
If you jump up on this planet, you will fall down.

Your point is...?
Activity: 104
If the  the Einsteinium Foundation didn't support some famous project,it will be a pump and dump coin too.
Activity: 207
Come on guys... Keep voting at mintpal and cryptorush for this coin.. The existing exchange is killing the coin, no offense  Roll Eyes

https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Activity: 33
Activity: 98
We need to pump the price it just keeps going down. At this rate we will be hitting 1 stat at no time.
Relax, the coin is only 4 days old..

Technically just a little over 2 days Smiley

Time is relative.
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
We need to pump the price it just keeps going down. At this rate we will be hitting 1 stat at no time.

Technically just a little over 2 days Smiley
legendary
Point. Click. Blockchain
First 4 bonus block finder claimed.  Many more still available...

emc2.cryptopools.com

-tb-
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Activity: 33
How to know when the worm hole is going on? I don't mean when in the future but when it is going on, how to know it is?

The block rewards will jump up for the next 180 blocks.
legendary
Point. Click. Blockchain
emc2.cryptopools.com is giving away 5000 EMC2 for block finder bonus.  Every block you find, 50 EMC2 will be added to your account.  Took me 2 days to mine this much.   Grin

-tb-
Activity: 210
How to know when the worm hole is going on? I don't mean when in the future but when it is going on, how to know it is?
Jump to: