Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 525. (Read 1076366 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Very light sell orders between 1600 and 900. Any tiny investor will blast through it up to 1600 min.

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Why not join our Pool ?

https://emc.maxminers.net

Its 0.5 % Fee, with the latest Einsteinium Code and all the normal goodies like Vdiff, Stratum ...

Help the network, join our Pool, we already found Blocks and payed out well, you'll get larger payouts
in a smaller pool, get in !

Because you only have 5 miners.

Well if no one joins because of this - it won't get more :-/

I completely understand, and I am sympathetic. I was just looking for a solution right now.
Activity: 392
Why not join our Pool ?

Its 0.5 % Fee, with the latest Einsteinium Code and all the normal goodies like Vdiff, Stratum ...

Help the network, join our Pool, we already found Blocks and payed out well, you'll get larger payouts

Well if no one joins because of this - it won't get more :-/
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Need better pools. All pools are either unreliable or have less than 10 miners.

Is Suprnova that Bad??

pool disconnects a lot.

Which Stratum are u using ? us-emc2 ?

I am using emc2 only

And you are STILL getting disconnects ? We had a DDoS before on that stratum which is fixed/blocked now, that was why we started a second stratum @ us-emc2 but meanwhile everything should be also fine with the old one.

The new one doesn't work either. Tried on 2 separate mining machines. Also it doesn't appear that the old one is even listed on the site anymore.

Currently we're pointing to the new stratum, thats correct.

Can you explain "doesn't work" a bit ? It does not connect at all.. It gives an auth error ?

We currently have 1 GH in the Pool, so I doubt its a general problem but we'll find out for sure.
legendary

Is Suprnova that Bad??

Yes, actually I would describe it as "horrible". Constant disconnects... waste of electricity.

As already mentioned, we were under a DDoS Attack before which is now mitigated. For your comfort we also set up a second stratum which has no problems at all, you can try either of them and stay with the one which fits better. You can also use both stratums in load-balancing or failover setting in cgminer (use -o twice):

cgminer -o stratum+tcp://emc2.suprnova.cc:3366 -u user.workername -p workerpass  -o stratum+tcp://us-emc2.suprnova.cc:3366 -u user.workername -p workerpass

Activity: 124
always 0 block found :-(

Activity: 126

Is Suprnova that Bad??

pool disconnects a lot.

I am using emc2 only

And you are STILL getting disconnects ? We had a DDoS before on that stratum which is fixed/blocked now, that was why we started a second stratum @ us-emc2 but meanwhile everything should be also fine with the old one.

The new one doesn't work either. Tried on 2 separate mining machines. Also it doesn't appear that the old one is even listed on the site anymore.
Why not join our Pool ?

Is Suprnova that Bad??

Yes, actually I would describe it as "horrible". Constant disconnects... waste of electricity.
Activity: 196
Do we have a top 100 richest address compilation yet? I'm curious Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Is Suprnova that Bad??

pool disconnects a lot.

I am using emc2 only

stable for an hour let's see for how long more.
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
Ty for the updates devs, keep up the great work I have some free time later I will come up with some suggestions for future science charity. Even though this coin isn't easy to mine a lot of, I'm lovin it!

That great, looking forward to seeing what suggestions you and the community come up with!
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Hello everyone, good news here. I launched a powerful and fast new EMC pool, I believed everyone will be pleasured for his fast and stable:

Home Page: http://emc2.mainpy.com/index.php

This POOL is hosted under powerful VPS:

• 4 Xeon CPU
  • 4 GB Memory
  • 1000M Network

Features:

• Fast
  • Stable
  • 10 years+ experience Sysadmin operation
  • 1% fee

HowTos:

./cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://emc2.mainpy.com:3333 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password

More Miner Options:(http://emc2.mainpy.com/index.php?page=gettingstarted)

legendary

Is Suprnova that Bad??

pool disconnects a lot.

I am using emc2 only

Activity: 392
Why not join our Pool ?

Is Suprnova that Bad??

pool disconnects a lot.

I am using emc2 only
legendary

Is Suprnova that Bad??

pool disconnects a lot.

Activity: 536
Merit: 252
There is a faucet now listed in the OP, we have sent a little Einsteinium love it way so it should be open for business!

Is Suprnova that Bad??

pool disconnects a lot.
Jump to: