Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 55. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I did not receive any bonus on downloading the weeee wallet. I transferred 100 EMC2 to it too.   Huh

They will be sent to accounts probably next week along with sticker.

Hello why don't you put it on the play store?

This was beta release, means we still need to fix few things (like add more languages,...), let people test it, get some feedback...

We will put it in the store in about 2 weeks from now.
okay I understand! on the first release I was not able to sing up! now on that release I can't add mt details like name photo etc... it says something went wrong ... Im on Androin 7.0 !I'm happy if i helped with if this some kind of feedback ! I'm ready to  help in every way !
Einsteinium

Price predictions 2018 ? i am a HOLDER and think Einsteinium will RISE again.

please let me know your toughts

Grin Roll Eyes

Im A HODLer too... I Bought 2600 EMC2 at 2 dollars... and im hoping to recover soon!
Devs Do you have any prediction or hopes?
Activity: 266
What kinds of researches?
Activity: 267
Merit: 150
I did not receive any bonus on downloading the weeee wallet. I transferred 100 EMC2 to it too.   Huh

This was beta release, means we still need to fix few things (like add more languages,...), let people test it, get some feedback...

We will put it in the store in about 2 weeks from now.

Edit: Would be maybe nice to have log in through facbeook, so people do not have to remember extra credentials ....
Activity: 66
Einsteinium

Price predictions 2018 ? i am a HOLDER and think Einsteinium will RISE again.

please let me know your toughts

Grin Roll Eyes
I did not receive any bonus on downloading the weeee wallet. I transferred 100 EMC2 to it too.   Huh

Activity: 546
Merit: 128

Weeee update: v1.0.2 is now available at http://weeee.io  . Fixed some known issues including 'something went wrong on server' and now works for Android 7.x users! Thanks to those who send us their feedback to make the system stronger.
Activity: 112
how to mine without having a knot? whether this can be done in this project. I think project is very good
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I did not receive any bonus on downloading the weeee wallet. I transferred 100 EMC2 to it too.   Huh

cool   Cool

Activity: 602
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Happy to see weee launched! I am curious to see how long it will take to have the first 1000 wallets installed. Is there a counter somewhere?

maybe we put that info directly in the app

please go to your profile, then suggestions and officially recommand that Smiley

cheers!

Michael Jordan™??  Cheesy  lol >> sure brah

EEM
Activity: 194
Merit: 32
I have no gadgets on Android. Waiting for the IOC, and I hope that I will be able to hit the first 1000 applications downloaded. My 100emc2 is waiting too))
Activity: 210
Congrats on the app release...interestingly it didn't cause any price spike...hopefully final release will affect to a positive growth
and video commercial shooting continues ...
Activity: 152
Merit: 15
And Beta is out. New build on Monday.

Invite your friends, have fun!

Great achievement!

I know it looks meaningless to some, but it is a great starting point to achieve new heights. Once it's polished and with new features, it might become the leverage in growing business. I hope you'll work on it in the future. There are tons of possibilities this app gives you now. You can make various partnerships in order to make Emcs2 legit paying method. I'm really excited to see what will be next updates about Weeee Cash!

Btw, does Voxel partnership has anything in common with Weeee Cash launch?
 Cool
Happy to see weee launched! I am curious to see how long it will take to have the first 1000 wallets installed. Is there a counter somewhere?

maybe we put that info directly in the app

please go to your profile, then suggestions and officially recommand that Smiley

cheers!
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
And Beta is out. New build on Monday.

Invite your friends, have fun!

Cheesy

weeee™
Pages:
Jump to: