Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 56. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 536
Merit: 252
And Beta is out. New build on Monday.

Invite your friends, have fun!

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Einsteinium added to ezpool.net.

---=========== miner settings ===========---
stratum+tcp://eu.ezpool.net:2442
Username: your_einsteinium_address
pass : x
======================================

Is it still worth to mining? I prefer to buy and hold for a long time, like a few months. Who is mining could inform the expenses and profits with mining?

~on the new chain Wink weee
when are you going to launch weee? It should be today as I correctly remember count down which disappeared from the website a few hours before 00:00:00?

your guess is a good as mine.. i'm digging for more info myself :\ hmmm

http://weeee.io/

i request a beer Wink lol
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
Last year, I loved EMC2 coin, but I have already recognized that it is just a pump & dump coin.
It has nothing special while its price even higher than ADA

It was a really good PnD indeed, also I don't think they have done anything on the purpose of the coins.
Activity: 98
Merit: 11

Weeee!! The world’s first active blockchain P2P Mobile Wallet is finally here! And we’re giving away a special gift to the first 1000 Users who transfer 100 or more EMC2. Download from  http://www.weeee.io  and for more on the giveaway and the app visit https://www.emc2.foundation/news/2018/3/16/weeee Android 7.0 does not support apps with encrypted connection. For those users we suggest upgrading their Android OS to any later version. If you are experiencing any other technical issues, please reach out to our team for help.

http://t.me/emc2_official

https://twitter.com/emurgo_io/status/974855170906497024
Activity: 2604
Merit: 326

Is it still worth to mining? I prefer to buy and hold for a long time, like a few months. Who is mining could inform the expenses and profits with mining?

when are you going to launch weee? It should be today as I correctly remember count down which disappeared from the website a few hours before 00:00:00?

http://weeee.io/
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
nobody was giving them any chance a few months ago when the price was around 100 satoshi...now, that it has skyrocketed everybody is looking for some bits to hodl Smiley

Nobody was giving it any chance since July 2014 when 1st devs ran off, or when DJ, Armis and I took over Autumn 2014 and held the fort for almost three years.

Not entirely true though, EMC2 just did not have a coding developer. DJ and I had spent untold amount of hours to make this happen ...
I just messed up trusting the wrong ... "friends" ... You know who you are ... Mal and Vlada, have fun Cheesy

sup dude ~ weeee haven't forgot about youes :-D haha

Activity: 3

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

Activity: 70
The cryptomarket is not stable. Therefore, it is now time to talk about the prospect of a coin, shortsightedly and erroneously
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

Happy Birthday Albert Einstein!

In honor of this special day, we are proud to announce the first annual Einsteinium Awards!

Scientific research is a long-term investment in our future, and the future of our planet. Funding around the world has fallen dramatically in recent years and we hope to play a small part in reversing that trend.

The Details:

Open registration shall commence on May 15th, 2018 and end on August 15, 2018. The winner will be announced in mid-late September 2018. The official date of the awards ceremony is still to be determined, but shall take place in Los Angeles, California.

Applicants must be from a university or graduate studies program. Students and professors from all over the world are welcome to apply.

There will be an entry fee of 25 EMC2. This fee is designed to ensure that all applications are legitimate. 100% of these fees shall be awarded to prize recipients in addition to the Foundation's contribution.

Once all the submissions have been received, the EMC2 community will vote to select a winner. Anyone is allowed to vote by registering to the Awards contest website (coming soon) and paying a fee of 1 EMC2 to authenticate the voter as a valid EMC2 holder and to restrict multiple votes.

The prize for this year's award will be 100,000 EMC2 to be given as a grant to the most worthy scientific project.

Please check back closer to May 15th for registration and submission instructions. We look forward to hearing all of your great ideas for driving us forward into the future!

100K? lol i got paid more than that to pump this from 20 satoshis .. how bout like 1 million or something?..also why make them pay to sign up? :-D  my sources point to the exchanges that hodl most of this emc2 coins anyways ...might as well start a new Einstein coin that the community can actually use for raising consciousness and awareness .. ? Smiley weee

Foundation wallet has 2 millions EMC2, we can't give half of that amount on the first award.
The registration fee is to limit the spam of fake projects
Activity: 152
Merit: 15
25 emc2 is ridiculously low amount. I believe that is set in order to prevent dpam applications.

Happy Birthday Albert Einstein!

In honor of this special day, we are proud to announce the first annual Einsteinium Awards!

Scientific research is a long-term investment in our future, and the future of our planet. Funding around the world has fallen dramatically in recent years and we hope to play a small part in reversing that trend.

The Details:

Open registration shall commence on May 15th, 2018 and end on August 15, 2018. The winner will be announced in mid-late September 2018. The official date of the awards ceremony is still to be determined, but shall take place in Los Angeles, California.

Applicants must be from a university or graduate studies program. Students and professors from all over the world are welcome to apply.

There will be an entry fee of 25 EMC2. This fee is designed to ensure that all applications are legitimate. 100% of these fees shall be awarded to prize recipients in addition to the Foundation's contribution.

Once all the submissions have been received, the EMC2 community will vote to select a winner. Anyone is allowed to vote by registering to the Awards contest website (coming soon) and paying a fee of 1 EMC2 to authenticate the voter as a valid EMC2 holder and to restrict multiple votes.

The prize for this year's award will be 100,000 EMC2 to be given as a grant to the most worthy scientific project.

Please check back closer to May 15th for registration and submission instructions. We look forward to hearing all of your great ideas for driving us forward into the future!

100K? lol i got paid more than that to pump this from 20 satoshis .. how bout like 1 million or something?..also why make them pay to sign up? :-D  my sources point to the exchanges that hodl most of this emc2 coins anyways ...might as well start a new Einstein coin that the community can actually use for raising consciousness and awareness .. ? Smiley weee
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Last year, I loved EMC2 coin, but I have already recognized that it is just a pump & dump coin.
It has nothing special while its price even higher than ADA
Activity: 2604
Merit: 326
Good 24h volume and good profits for the investors in the last hours. I am glad to see such enhancements.

400% to go and people who bought just before mindblow will get their BTC investment back Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
After watching few images I came to understand the reason behind the recent changes in value of EMC2 and movements in its market which draw attention of many people by showing appreciation in highly volatile times. This was appreciation for Einstein's on his birthday apparently. This made me curious as well what has been delivered to push the market upwards.
Activity: 61
Merit: 17
Good 24h volume and good profits for the investors in the last hours. I am glad to see such enhancements.
Activity: 88
The train is on its way up now! Good djob dev team and thanks a lot. Keep going  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: