Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 52. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 150
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
wat team? :-D yes looks like we are dropping it back to below 1000? :-D ~rats bailing ship..lol weee

The one you supported while you had coins, obviously.
The one you will start supporting again, when you decide to buy again, otherwise you'd leave this thread when you sold it.
The one that's working on the further development.
The one that launched Weeee Cash and develops it further on.
The one that had recent partnerships (Voxel, Maxeler).
The one working on EMC2Me and the one which will release crowdfunding platform soon.
The one working on the algorithm change.
The one that is more active and transparent for past four months, than previous was for past couple of years.
The one that will work on the project with the same enthusiasm, no matter what the price is (let me remind those with a goldfish-like memory: they were working on it while it was sub 100 sat and 20k sat, or even if it really goes below 1k - which I highly doubt btw).
The one that will undoubtedly bring up some other good news, for all of us, that weren't announced earlier.
etc.

That one!

You are right about one thing though. This is some kind of purgatory.
Rats did desert the ship.
Oh, almost forgot... weeeeeeeeee (you see what I did there - as you would tell)

i for one touted emc2 hard however one by one this "team" has gradually faded into the shadows... zzz :\ hmmm ~  you need people like me so you can point the finger.. Wink
All it takes is to look at the post you've quoted to see what "shadows" achieved. Me pointing fingers? ahhhahaha Yeah, right. I was the one bad-mouthing.
If I were you, I'd leave this thread. You're becoming even more ridiculous with every new post. Quite amusing though.

lol~you don't get that i got paid to pump this from 20 satoshis? :-D wow talk about ridiculous..haha
That has absolutely nothing to do with what I wrote. But I let you keep thinking your opinion is important somehow. It seems that makes you happy.

my deal was made with the old dev ~ when the lines of communication disappear when serious questions are asked i tend to think they have given up. Look at the rich list ..who owns all those coins?  Roll Eyes  *crickets*

old dev?? the first team?

ATW ring a bell?  Cheesy  lol
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
wat team? :-D yes looks like we are dropping it back to below 1000? :-D ~rats bailing ship..lol weee

The one you will start supporting again, when you decide to buy again, otherwise you'd leave this thread when you sold it.
The one working on EMC2Me and the one which will release crowdfunding platform soon.
The one that is more active and transparent for past four months, than previous was for past couple of years.
The one that will work on the project with the same enthusiasm, no matter what the price is (let me remind those with a goldfish-like memory: they were working on it while it was sub 100 sat and 20k sat, or even if it really goes below 1k - which I highly doubt btw).
The one that will undoubtedly bring up some other good news, for all of us, that weren't announced earlier.
etc.

That one!

i for one touted emc2 hard however one by one this "team" has gradually faded into the shadows... zzz :\ hmmm ~  you need people like me so you can point the finger.. Wink
All it takes is to look at the post you've quoted to see what "shadows" achieved. Me pointing fingers? ahhhahaha Yeah, right. I was the one bad-mouthing.
If I were you, I'd leave this thread. You're becoming even more ridiculous with every new post. Quite amusing though.

lol~you don't get that i got paid to pump this from 20 satoshis? :-D wow talk about ridiculous..haha
That has absolutely nothing to do with what I wrote. But I let you keep thinking your opinion is important somehow. It seems that makes you happy.

my deal was made with the old dev ~ when the lines of communication disappear when serious questions are asked i tend to think they have given up. Look at the rich list ..who owns all those coins?  Roll Eyes  *crickets*

old dev?? the first team?

etc.

That one!

Activity: 152
Merit: 15
Im A HODLer too... I Bought 2600 EMC2 at 2 dollars... and im hoping to recover soon!

Sorry, pal, you lost everything. EMC2 is now $0.17 and sinking. Expect it to go sub $0.10.
So There is no hope?

Because one member of BTCtalk say something, it must be true?
If after researching you come to the same conclusion, it might be true for you but not for the team.

The loss of value in $ terms is ampliphied by the crumbling of Bitcoin's price which was around 20,000$ at the time of EMC2's ATH. There's barely a coin out there which didn't lose at least 70% since ATH. The problem is generalized.

For a lot of coins losing only 70% even would have been good. Some are down as much as 90% and even more.
Every day I check the price of Einsteinium and smile. Now it's $0.2, and today +17%! But I remember when it was over $2.
I remember when it was less than a cent. It was the same year when as beforementioned $2.
Wink

etc.

That one!

Update on EMC2 algo change

1. Researching Ethash (concept and implementation) - Done

2. Implementing Ethash in Einsteinium core. - Done
In this stage, Ethash algorithm was rewritten from original implementation of Ethereum.

3. Implementing changes in block structure. - Done
Ethash demands some attributes in block header that do not exist in current Einsteinium version. Also,
adding those attributes will help in next stage.

4. Implementing algo version conditions - Done
In order to use existing genesis and create hardfork, it was needed to create condition that will check
block number and switch algo.

5. Testing block broadcast. – In progress
Functions that verify broadcasted blocks need to be updated…

6. Implementing changes in existing EMC2 stratum. – In progress
Current implementation of Stratum protocol cannot handle new attributes in block structure and API
calls.

We are making the progress with ETHash, but we do not exclude possibility to implement some other good algo, or even multi algo scenario.
It would be core devs call.

ethereum is even thinking of forking away from this algo and switching to proof of stake :\  what ever will pump it rite? Wink lol
Activity: 448
Merit: 105
Im A HODLer too... I Bought 2600 EMC2 at 2 dollars... and im hoping to recover soon!

Sorry, pal, you lost everything. EMC2 is now $0.17 and sinking. Expect it to go sub $0.10.
So There is no hope?

If after researching you come to the same conclusion, it might be true for you but not for the team.

The loss of value in $ terms is ampliphied by the crumbling of Bitcoin's price which was around 20,000$ at the time of EMC2's ATH. There's barely a coin out there which didn't lose at least 70% since ATH. The problem is generalized.

For a lot of coins losing only 70% even would have been good. Some are down as much as 90% and even more.
Every day I check the price of Einsteinium and smile. Now it's $0.2, and today +17%! But I remember when it was over $2.

etc.

That one!

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

In this stage, Ethash algorithm was rewritten from original implementation of Ethereum.

Ethash demands some attributes in block header that do not exist in current Einsteinium version. Also,

In order to use existing genesis and create hardfork, it was needed to create condition that will check

Current implementation of Stratum protocol cannot handle new attributes in block structure and API
calls.

We are making the progress with ETHash, but we do not exclude possibility to implement some other good algo, or even multi algo scenario.

Guys ...

I warned you how much this would take and all the issues present in such a damned complex algo as this.

CWI is still open for discussion with the previous discussions that took place, as we have FOUR Algos that we have yet to implement, one we built as a plugin for EMC2.

#crysx
Activity: 306
Merit: 102

So There is no hope?

Activity: 536
Merit: 252

calls.

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

etc.

That one!

Those jokers don't have respect. I remember when you were saying "we are mooning, weee" when it was 600 sats. And it jumped like crazy from those 0,06$ to 2,6$. And everyone was happy. And now they are blaming. Man, what a disaster. Don't waste attention for those. Your prediction and "mood" about that coin brought that high. Who hasn't sold high - they are dummies. I personally lost on that coin due to being noob and suspicious. (but I lost just a bit). Can't blame you. You did great!

etc.

That one!

Activity: 267
Merit: 150

Any innovation about this project?can you tell me how you compete with other company?

what other company specifically?

etc.

That one!

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I am impressed with this ann! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1082
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

So There is no hope?

well said, I totally agree with you, I also bought emc2 when it was 1.92 usd, and later sold at 0. 98 usd, I sold because I had some problems and needed money then, I will soon buy back cus I still believe in the team and the project
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Does anyone have any working nodes? I have grabbed the ones from the blockchain explorer, but the wallet is stuck at 15 weeks and no block source available.

Thanks

Time ago (december) it had happened to me the same, on more than one computer, so I've just reinstalled everything from scratch on every computer and then it worked everywhere. No idea why.

I am on linux. Compiled from source, downloaded whole chain again but my qt-wallet is stucked also at block 1640529 (2017-Oct-27). Does anyone have a working node?
This is the first time I start new version of 0.13.4 after the fork. Will it work if I just copy the old wallet.dat?  

Thanks!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
Does anyone have any working nodes? I have grabbed the ones from the blockchain explorer, but the wallet is stuck at 15 weeks and no block source available.

Thanks

Time ago (december) it had happened to me the same, on more than one computer, so I've just reinstalled everything from scratch on every computer and then it worked everywhere. No idea why.
Pages:
Jump to: