Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 65. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 15
Why is every pump in this coin ends up with the same dump after? is this coin pursuing to get somewhere, or is it just to hype people in, and then drop their bags? are we going to continue with pointless pump and dumps, or are we gonna start go up cause it's about time definitely, and u can see that well in the 1day candles. i know bitcoin killed the pump earlier, but now after bitcoin got stable again, the dumping in the last 20 minutes is weird, and kind of smelly. i'm just saying if it keeps on being pump and dumps time after time, you'll find yourself pretty soon in the 1000 sats area, and everyone ended up with losses would hold on to your coin like glue which would make it way hard to pump in the future, but hey  - it's your project.
Who do you addressing to with your statement? The EMC2 community or dev team? What makes you think any p/d has anything to do with Einsteinium team? Are they capable to do such thing? Maybe, if they would use funds from the foundation wallet. But as far as I can see, funds in that wallet are still intact. Have you even remotely thought about the possibility that probably some miner('s) or even (more likely) some p&d group is responsible? Do I like it? No, I don't. Should I blame developers for anything regarding price movements?...

Saying such claims is either ignorance or deliberate false accusations. Ask yourself which one is your category.

No p/d group generates such a small pump, i'm addresing this to the emc2 team just to infrom that if this keeps on being pump and dumps with no progress, emc2 coin will find itself soon tanking very hard. they can ignore it, but as i said it's their project and it's driving potential investors far far away with every day passing.
So, your main issue isn't dump, but, in your opinion, lack of development. Have you been w/o internet for last couple months? If you are unable to see ongoing progress, it doesn't mean there wasn't one made.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
And the endless unreasonable weird dumping continues! don't try and sell me b.s like "there's no dumping", cause no one sells such small amounts of emc2. i think people deserve to know what they're getting into, so i think i'll add feedback on emc2 coin in big crypto rating sites.

LMAO! That's it, it's all over! He's going to rant in "big crypto rating sites" Why does this project attract more than it's quota of idiots and fools? I've been invested in EMC2 since they went live and you know what? No complaints. The rest of you complaining a-holes and big mouthed "newbies" can go screw yourselves...

U must be very very ignorant, if your not even remotely concerned with the current situation. and if u weren't so ignorant and stupid, u would know that a bad feedback in this big crypto rating sites is the worst thing that can happen in a business that is mainly based on popularism, and certainty for the investors. stay ignorant and never earn from your invest kek i really don't care it's your problem.
Why is every pump in this coin ends up with the same dump after? is this coin pursuing to get somewhere, or is it just to hype people in, and then drop their bags? are we going to continue with pointless pump and dumps, or are we gonna start go up cause it's about time definitely, and u can see that well in the 1day candles. i know bitcoin killed the pump earlier, but now after bitcoin got stable again, the dumping in the last 20 minutes is weird, and kind of smelly. i'm just saying if it keeps on being pump and dumps time after time, you'll find yourself pretty soon in the 1000 sats area, and everyone ended up with losses would hold on to your coin like glue which would make it way hard to pump in the future, but hey  - it's your project.
Who do you addressing to with your statement? The EMC2 community or dev team? What makes you think any p/d has anything to do with Einsteinium team? Are they capable to do such thing? Maybe, if they would use funds from the foundation wallet. But as far as I can see, funds in that wallet are still intact. Have you even remotely thought about the possibility that probably some miner('s) or even (more likely) some p&d group is responsible? Do I like it? No, I don't. Should I blame developers for anything regarding price movements?...

Saying such claims is either ignorance or deliberate false accusations. Ask yourself which one is your category.

No p/d group generates such a small pump, i'm addresing this to the emc2 team just to infrom that if this keeps on being pump and dumps with no progress, emc2 coin will find itself soon tanking very hard. they can ignore it, but as i said it's their project and it's driving potential investors far far away with every day passing.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
And the endless unreasonable weird dumping continues! don't try and sell me b.s like "there's no dumping", cause no one sells such small amounts of emc2. i think people deserve to know what they're getting into, so i think i'll add feedback on emc2 coin in big crypto rating sites.

LMAO! That's it, it's all over! He's going to rant in "big crypto rating sites" Why does this project attract more than it's quota of idiots and fools? I've been invested in EMC2 since they went live and you know what? No complaints. The rest of you complaining a-holes and big mouthed "newbies" can go screw yourselves...

Activity: 152
Merit: 15

Activity: 2604
Merit: 326

During the LA Crypto Funding Summit, Einsteinium team met with Xeeda, an LA-based startup company launching the first mobile cold storage wallet. EMC2 coin will be one out of 7 coins available in the initial release. 

Tell Xeeda to update their web, because I see more than 7 coins already, but EMC2 is not one of them

From their web:

"CURRENT SUPPORTED COINS
XEEDA will support Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Dash, NEM, Ethereum Classic, Stellar and all ERC-20 tokens
"
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Moжeт ктo тo пoмoжeт c фaйлoм блoкoв? Cкaчaю и вce пoйдeтHuh?
Пoмoги зaкaчaть кoшeлeк!!!!! Cтoит нa 1702312 блoкe и xoть ты eгo yбeй!!!!
9 coeдинeний c ceтью.
Кoшeлeк пocлeднeй вepcии
Пocoвeтyйтe кaк пoбopoть пpoблeмy?Huh?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cпc
bitcoin is stable now, and many many coins are pumping crazy, but suddenly emc2 dropped completely dead in terms of buying volume, with endless strange dumping. it's starting to look like the whole pump and dump was planned ahead with no real intentions of progress, and it's only making potential investors run far away from this coin. i'm really starting to think twice if this coin is even reliable to invest in, it looks bad.
Activity: 148
GOLDSHEIK POWER
Investors are already angry and people hate this coin. Many people paid $2 for EMC2 and it's never going that high anymore..
Activity: 536
Merit: 252

During the LA Crypto Funding Summit, Einsteinium team met with Xeeda, an LA-based startup company launching the first mobile cold storage wallet. EMC2 coin will be one out of 7 coins available in the initial release. 

Bce дoбaвил..... 9 coeдинeний c ceтью.... A ниxpeнa нe вкaчивaeт нoвыe блoки Sad
виcит нa oднoм мecтe пoлдня
У мeня тoжe кoгдa-тo тpaблы были. Peшилocь, кoгдa я зaнoвo cкaчaл snapshot c caйтa и пepeycтaнoвил кoшeль, ccылкa.
кoшeль имeннo oттyдa и кaчaл..... экcкaлибyp кaкoй тo....
a oткyдa cкaчaть snapshot?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Projects like these will help us make sure that cryptos will be here with us for a long time!
EEM
Activity: 194
Merit: 32
Bce дoбaвил..... 9 coeдинeний c ceтью.... A ниxpeнa нe вкaчивaeт нoвыe блoки Sad
У мeня тoжe кoгдa-тo тpaблы были. Peшилocь, кoгдa я зaнoвo cкaчaл snapshot c caйтa и пepeycтaнoвил кoшeль, ccылкa.
иcтoчник блoкoв нeдocтyпeн..... пишeт кoшeлeк
Чтo зa xpeньHuh?!!!!
Пoмoгитe!
Nodes:  https://chainz.cryptoid.info/emc2/#!network

Open a file einsteinium.conf or create a text file (if such file doesn't exist), copy the node from the up link.

File is here
C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Einsteinium
it might be an hidden folder "AppData", you'll need to tell windows to show the hidden files/folders

Кopoчe, нoды пoпpoбyй дoбaвить.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
To which algorithm are you bent? Or still analyze? Huh

Ethash is a good candidate.

As discussed earlier, ethash is a difficult Algo to deal with, especially in future developments mate.

We have started on the new design of the Algo we would like to submit, now it is just a matter of getting through it, and stabilizing our end in the turmoil we have put ourselves in with the incorporation of ChainWorks Industries Pty Ltd company, and the associated Trust and components involved with this Legal Australian Entity.

If you wish to stick with ethash, then so be it, but I would think a unique and EMC2 commissioned and designated Algo would be more beneficial, than taking on something that is a KNOWN pain in the bum like ethash. A damned good GPU Algo, but a pain to implement and build for.

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

We are not paid by the community, the money spent by the development team is coming from their own pocket.
so why pay everyone back?
The foundation fund can be seen here: EKnqTC9XEuucZEhD3miDGnbJxBptcxhByA
Einsteinium didn't had any ICO or Pre-mine, that's the reason why the development is not as fast as project who received 5 millions from an ICO.

I bet projects that received money from ICO not gonna deliver anything (98% of them).  Maybe 2% yes.

We have build this  coin from ground zero, and continue to work hard on it.

I think that good time is ahead of us, as focus and capital is shifting back from ICOs to old good honest coins with good teams and ideas, like EMC2 is.

You bet?, and You think? Don't make me your enemy. Federal Building is in Westwood. Don't do anything stupid.

hahaha!

A threat? With what ammunition do you have?

I dare you to go and make a complaint to the FBI. In fact, I URGE you to.

Complain about - ummm - yup! Complain about EMC2 and the endless laws they are breaking. Go on ahead!

Damned imbeciles making useless threats just to compare the size of your genitals. Seriously, if you had ANYTHING on EMC2 or ANYTHING on ANYONE, would you not have already gone to the FBI to file a report as a civil duty anyway? Or are these bullshit threats just pump up the size of your already inflated ego. Go ahead, please. Do so with FULL authority as a concerned and well meaning citizen of the CryptoIndustry and dob EMC2 for the thing that they are doing that is breaking the law, whatever that things is.

Take notes, record and file, then report. Report me, and my company that is based in Australia. We back what EMC2 and the team behind it because we have helped then in more ways than just advice. So that means we are implicated in the 'thing' that you will be reporting about too. Go ahead!

I am so incensed by the garbage that gets written, and as a profile on a page in a forum, you think you have the balls to do what it takes to even begin to start accusing ANYONE, let alone a team that has had a coin that has withstood the test of the ravages of Crypto, of anything but the hard and dedicated work that they have put in.

If EMC2 fails tomorrow, then at least the team KNOW they have put their best shot into it, and can walk away with a clean conscience. Report that to the FBI you gutless piece of humanity, and see how far you get with that.

DAMN I am sick to death of seeing your kind around here, and in other forum threads.

Don;t threat next time, just do and 'report' back here how successful your bullshit smear campaign is.

I already know the answer, I just want you to realize it too. Think i made you MY enemy now? Let's see how far you get with me mate.

#crysx
Activity: 267
Merit: 150
To which algorithm are you bent? Or still analyze? Huh

Ethash is a good candidate.
Pages:
Jump to: