Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 69. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 284
Merit: 112
It's not remotely true.  Most value in cryptos comes from the potential to create wealth though certainly it's speculative (in the sense that we don't know which cryptos will last and which will fall away, just as we didn't know which internet companies would last out of the .com bust), and yes, wealth is created all the time.  The global economy used to be measured in campfires and arrowheads that combined couldn't produce a single mcdonalds.  Now McDonalds themselves are almost as disposable as their sandwiches were 50 years ago, and crypto is the realization of value originally built into both our electrical grids and silicon industries, but it takes time to wring all that value out.

While it is true that noobs are giving away their money when they 1) panic sell and 2) FOMO buy, that contributes at best, very little to global crypto growth and mostly just lines the pockets of day traders.  Crypto is far bigger than day traders just like mining is far bigger than those selling their crypto daily, and I suspect we'd have more slightly more value in crypto if the day traders completely exited the scene and stopped destabilizing everything and scaring everyone.

Money doesn't come from nothing, it comes from work.  But new work is done all the time.  So long as the sun keeps shining and plants keep growing, and animals keep eating them, we keep working, and we're nearing the point that even the sun ceasing to shine wouldn't stop us.  We're just now wringing wealth out of work done decades ago (for example, building the electrical grid, building the internet, refining silicon chipsets), it could be decades still before wealth is fully created from all the work being done today.  Zero sum game blather is for the bitter.  Anyone with a satoshi of perspective should know better.

I couldn't agree more. What I could add to the sentence "Money doesn't come from nothing, it comes from work." is that money especially comes from consensus about value, and such consensus is the fruit of a shared reality, which is one of the features of a healthy community.
And I especially agree that without daytraders and gamblers the cryptocurrency society would have far more value by now, and a sustainable one.
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
I don't doubt that will happen, but I'm more looking forward to decentralized exchanges, including lightning based atomic swaps.

why because when you turn on mainstream media like CNBC they are not talking about bitcoin at all? :-D ~you a turkey!!!

I think you missed a word.

doh! :-D emc2 soon will overtake litecoin  Wink  weee
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
I don't doubt that will happen, but I'm more looking forward to decentralized exchanges, including lightning based atomic swaps.

why because when you turn on mainstream media like CNBC they are not talking about bitcoin at all? :-D ~you a turkey!!!

I think you missed a word.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
EMC2 has already fallen down in the last weeks - guys, would you buy some more coins now?
It's not remotely true.  Most value in cryptos comes from the potential to create wealth though certainly it's speculative (in the sense that we don't know which cryptos will last and which will fall away, just as we didn't know which internet companies would last out of the .com bust), and yes, wealth is created all the time.  The global economy used to be measured in campfires and arrowheads that combined couldn't produce a single mcdonalds.  Now McDonalds themselves are almost as disposable as their sandwiches were 50 years ago, and crypto is the realization of value originally built into both our electrical grids and silicon industries, but it takes time to wring all that value out.

While it is true that noobs are giving away their money when they 1) panic sell and 2) FOMO buy, that contributes at best, very little to global crypto growth and mostly just lines the pockets of day traders.  Crypto is far bigger than day traders just like mining is far bigger than those selling their crypto daily, and I suspect we'd have more slightly more value in crypto if the day traders completely exited the scene and stopped destabilizing everything and scaring everyone.

Money doesn't come from nothing, it comes from work.  But new work is done all the time.  So long as the sun keeps shining and plants keep growing, and animals keep eating them, we keep working, and we're nearing the point that even the sun ceasing to shine wouldn't stop us.  We're just now wringing wealth out of work done decades ago (for example, building the electrical grid, building the internet, refining silicon chipsets), it could be decades still before wealth is fully created from all the work being done today.  Zero sum game blather is for the bitter.  Anyone with a satoshi of perspective should know better.

looks like we are heading for a merger of stocks and coins soon... no one really trusts these exchanges. I see crypto going more mainstream and coins listed on etrade ameritrade otc markets?... Wink *good times
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

if this generates millions and millions in revenue >_>who get's it... the devs? :-D lol

All the EMC2 holders. Those are basics.  o_O

There's no such thing as money that comes from nothing..
All the gains you guys have made with EMC2 have been taken from someone else who lost with EMC2.
Cryptos are a zero-sum game. If someone gets free money, it was paid by some unlucky guy.

This is not completely true, since the capitalization of cryptos is continuosly rising and therefore it is not a zero-sum game - at least not yet. And anyway, whatever is true for EMC2 is true for EVERY other cryptocoin out there, Bitcoin included.
if this generates millions and millions in revenue >_>who get's it... the devs? :-D lol

All the gains you guys have made with EMC2 have been taken from someone else who lost with EMC2.
Cryptos are a zero-sum game. If someone gets free money, it was paid by some unlucky guy.

no i'm talking about the news release and new EMC2 partnership ~ how this will bring revs via the mobile app  Wink *eZ^$$$
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
GOLDSHEIK POWER

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Hold for the future or get out at the wrong time and regret it.
My best gains are the coins I have held.  But, when I sell I don't look back.
Right now, I am holding here as most projects will rise with BTC over the next few years.
Just one opinion.
You EMC2 holders deserve a break.

Meanwhile, Oysters is down like 50%.

I dumped EMC2 for Oysters a while ago, but I should have then sold my Oysters to buy back EMC2.

...crypto is so hard.

In Hindsight we all know what we should have done Cheesy Anyway, the news of the new partnership is great for EMC2.
I'm sure Eins team did not pick a random company to partner with. According to ATW's core activity, EMC2 could be used for transactions via cell phone and/or something similar. If you take your time to look what they're about, I'm sure you'd be able to find more than one reason for this partnership?
Now, if you're regretting it's not AT&T, Sprint or Verizon, I'll admit that would've sounded better. But would it be better for project development? I firmly believe it would suffocate the coin.

So, don't diminish the importance of this partnership. It'll bring new options for EMC2 and over time, easily might become something big. Have a little faith.

still looking at this ~ i'll share my findings ..imma try to DD a bit on this company~will let you know what i find Wink eZ^$$$
Activity: 70
Merit: 21
You EMC2 holders deserve a break.

Meanwhile, Oysters is down like 50%.

I dumped EMC2 for Oysters a while ago, but I should have then sold my Oysters to buy back EMC2.

...crypto is so hard.
Activity: 152
Merit: 15
I'm sure Eins team did not pick a random company to partner with. According to ATW's core activity, EMC2 could be used for transactions via cell phone and/or something similar. If you take your time to look what they're about, I'm sure you'd be able to find more than one reason for this partnership?
Now, if you're regretting it's not AT&T, Sprint or Verizon, I'll admit that would've sounded better. But would it be better for project development? I firmly believe it would suffocate the coin.

So, don't diminish the importance of this partnership. It'll bring new options for EMC2 and over time, easily might become something big. Have a little faith.
Step by step. And, undoubtedly, this is a step in a right direction. All the signs show future appreciation in the value. Important is we're moving.

All the EMC2 holders. Those are basics.  o_O

If devs have some Einsteinium, then they as well. But there's no revenue as such, on Einsteinium side. Only coin price surging hopefully.  Wink

companies in the real world wanna see real revenues or investors find somewhere else to stack their chips~ looks good for ATW question remains what does emc2 gain by befriending this Canadian outfit? :\ former gold mining company go figure!!  Grin hmmm
Pages:
Jump to: