Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 89. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 100
einc.io
Market as always driving nuts, and coin will rise of course, but it's quite "feather", every little movement crashing price - something wrong here. maybe Devs must do something  Smiley
All good Smiley we should be stable at 13-14k shortly. I think there was just a panic with the news coming slightly late but meh shit happens.
Activity: 323
Merit: 101
Market as always driving nuts, and coin will rise of course, but it's quite "feather", every little movement crashing price - something wrong here. maybe Devs must do something  Smiley
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
yup a mind blowing rocket.. 25k right.  Roll Eyes bet your luck on 1k satoshi in 3 weeks
Why are you trying to fud the coin? lol, for someone invested in the coin, your disgustingly negative. 1k satoshi is 3 weeks? thats highly unlikely lmfao what planet are you on, at least be realistic with your predictions, its more likely to go back up to 13-14k, thats a realistic prediction. if your gonna fud do it properly pls

hmm, well i think you could have a point, i do see allot of buyers right now.. to me thats kinda crazy but lets see what the market does indeed.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
yup a mind blowing rocket.. 25k right.  Roll Eyes bet your luck on 1k satoshi in 3 weeks
Why are you trying to fud the coin? lol, for someone invested in the coin, your disgustingly negative. 1k satoshi is 3 weeks? thats highly unlikely lmfao what planet are you on, at least be realistic with your predictions, its more likely to go back up to 13-14k, thats a realistic prediction. if your gonna fud do it properly pls
He want to buy chip.
That's why he said that.
Anibody can see this.....
Leave him allone.He didn't deserve any attention!
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
I really don't get why people dumped so much so fast making the price to plummet. I know that the announcement is not that easy to understand nor it is "mind-blowing" for the average joe, but if you belive it the coin don't sell. You will regret later.
The price of this coin must be at least 5 US dollars  Smiley
Activity: 314
einc.io
Activity: 111
I really don't get why people dumped so much so fast making the price to plummet. I know that the announcement is not that easy to understand nor it is "mind-blowing" for the average joe, but if you belive it the coin don't sell. You will regret later.
Activity: 7
Welp, I made just about $19k today. Thanks

why are people so desperate and panicking and selling at such a small price?
I do not understand ....
Why don't they wait until tomorrow when the price will increase?

Because not everyone has the brains for smart coins)))))
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
EMC2 will soon be a rocket
Slow rocket
Activity: 31

why are people so desperate and panicking and selling at such a small price?
I do not understand ....
Why don't they wait until tomorrow when the price will increase?
I'm was happy when buy emc2 and I will happy when all we see great future. If you want short big money in this, of course that news is bad for you. But if you "Stand up and Think", You can understand how it is a strong idea - to make a coin part of the funding, pupils, students, teachers. Wonder if they will get that coin without spending themselves to the production of old money - they will be able to devote more time to science, learning new things. You want money... You only need the numbers on the screen and the food in your stomach, but you don't care what you can create using their money to those who need it. Keep crying that you lost it all. I believe in this project and I'm staying here. For You good luck in the trash coins in pursuit of easy profit. Sorry for my English, I from Russia.
[/quote

wtf has masternode to do with science? or even students.. wake up the name einsteinium has nothing to do with science, this coin altogether has nothing to do with science

We'll talk about it soon. Wink

u have 0 activity? did u just make an account. come on man

Heт cмыcлa измepять y кoгo aктивнocть бoльшe, мы жe нe в дeтcкoм caдy. Ho oт тeмы ты yшёл, a знaчит гoвopить дaльшe нe имeeт cмыcлa. Удaчи.
It makes no sense to measure one activity's more, we're not in kindergarten. But from the topic you left, so to speak then it makes sense. Good luck.

just buy verge, u will be more lucky
Activity: 198
I'm was happy when buy emc2 and I will happy when all we see great future. If you want short big money in this, of course that news is bad for you. But if you "Stand up and Think", You can understand how it is a strong idea - to make a coin part of the funding, pupils, students, teachers. Wonder if they will get that coin without spending themselves to the production of old money - they will be able to devote more time to science, learning new things. You want money... You only need the numbers on the screen and the food in your stomach, but you don't care what you can create using their money to those who need it. Keep crying that you lost it all. I believe in this project and I'm staying here. For You good luck in the trash coins in pursuit of easy profit. Sorry for my English, I from Russia.
[/quote

wtf has masternode to do with science? or even students.. wake up the name einsteinium has nothing to do with science, this coin altogether has nothing to do with science

Heт cмыcлa измepять y кoгo aктивнocть бoльшe, мы жe нe в дeтcкoм caдy. Ho oт тeмы ты yшёл, a знaчит гoвopить дaльшe нe имeeт cмыcлa. Удaчи.
It makes no sense to measure one activity's more, we're not in kindergarten. But from the topic you left, so to speak then it makes sense. Good luck.
[/quote

[/quote

Activity: 5
Procurement volumes grow
[/quote

Activity: 5
market makers work - it's obvious! great future
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
great new entry level
Pages:
Jump to: