Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 86. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I really hope that they will strengthen the coin. because if they throw their loyal customers, the credibility of their coin disappear. but they are businessmen and spent the coin a lot of money in 2014. Cool
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Hey this coin is good as dead right now, so I think that there is a lot of selling on my end now, sorry but i dont believe in this coin anymore. Just trash right now.

Not dead, it's using by market manipulators, pump groups and scammers like gembitz to take money, so still alive.
Joke on you. We, Einsteinium long-term supporters were the ones, who were telling relentlessly (on this forum and other social media), that most likely there won't be any kind of partnership. But people created hyped rumors, they wanted to believe it was true. Everyone who stayed sane enough was able to profit from people's greed.

Even when news wasn't about partneship, the announces wasn't big. The news they gave us yesterday they could said last week. So yes, there was a market manipulation and they have lost the invester trust. So they will make this coin more mineable, thats good, it will give to sone one some profits, I doubt
Activity: 140
ZEN
soooo how many coins do you need for a masternode?
Activity: 1
I've been screwed by this EMC2 story BIG TIME, but I hope it will go back up to where it was before the announcement was made. The team has now to move forward and show more about their project, otherwise people will lose interest.
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
I hope this dips further, I want to buy more Grin Grin

You could buy at 100 satoshi in the beginning of 2017. So in this period some bags was loaded enough and now they are selling after pump.
Activity: 839

Hopefully investors from BCH and XVG take there profit to put in EMC2.  Wink

Will be fine ! haha
Activity: 336

Hopefully investors from BCH and XVG take there profit to put in EMC2.  Wink
Activity: 127
Activity: 336
Einsteincoin sinking back to #150 like I predicted..

Guys, if you bought at over $2, you're never getting your money back and you just funded somebody's Lamborghini... instead of scientific research.  Sad

Nothing wrong with  being a bit sceptical, but you seem more like a sour grape  Cheesy rofl

The communty is strong enough to come back from 9k to 12/13k in a week or so.

Panic sellers left or people who didn't have faith or just want to influence (dump) the price
and new HODLers or people who want to invest in a future masternode stay!

I think it's a good switch, change of game and ups and downs are all in the game, just have a bit patience,
the price will recover.

It would definitely contribute if the transparancy would improve regarding expenditures to REAL scientific projects.
And even if it's still a small portion of the project, it is able to grow eventually!  Cool
But take that part serious and don't make it a marketing (blabla) in the end what Sonatix says earlier in the thread, it should be concstructive.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 254
I bought 0.00009284
Activity: 675
Merit: 507
Freedom to choose
If these masternodes are anything like DASH's setup I think its a great infrastructure addition.

Anytime the price dips good time to buy into masternode prospects.

Dash had masternodes since the low dollars and the people that got in then are golden right now. Think about the costs to become a masternode operator now with DASH.

History tends to repeat itself.
how long to wait? will grow?  Sad Sad Sad
Activity: 314
einc.io
I became an investor for 2$  Sad
Well your gonna have to wait or take a loss Smiley
I became an investor for 2$  Sad
einc.io
Bitcointalk is poison for coins, most people here are degenerates that can't string together a sentence that makes sense  Huh no wonder you couldn't understand the announcement and why it is good.
einc.io
If you stop selling when it goes up 20 satoshi the price will rise...how is that for a mind blowing announcement?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
I wasn't connected to follow every single update how things went recently. I saw since last night EMC2 was the single market to show such big retrace without any reason. It was obviously similar like other markets there under huge pumping but this kind of dumping only here was not understandable.
Activity: 298
Joke on you. We, Einsteinium long-term supporters were the ones, who were telling relentlessly (on this forum and other social media), that most likely there won't be any kind of partnership. But people created hyped rumors, they wanted to believe it was true. Everyone who stayed sane enough was able to profit from people's greed.

And? I don't care about your long-term holdings. My words is still truly, and EMC2 is still pumpndump coin, using to scam and make "long-term" investors.
Activity: 152
Merit: 15
Hey this coin is good as dead right now, so I think that there is a lot of selling on my end now, sorry but i dont believe in this coin anymore. Just trash right now.

Not dead, it's using by market manipulators, pump groups and scammers like gembitz to take money, so still alive.
Activity: 148
GOLDSHEIK POWER
Einsteincoin sinking back to #150 like I predicted..

Guys, if you bought at over $2, you're never getting your money back and you just funded somebody's Lamborghini... instead of scientific research.  Sad
Pages:
Jump to: