Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 91. (Read 1076368 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Don´t know why you people are whining here.
A Coin which gave a return of about 20.000% ( yes, a 200fold Profit ) from the beginning of the Year, and you are whining?
Cmmon, just FTSU!
The Reason you are whining is because YOU GOT IN MUCH TOOOO LATE! AND YOU JUST GOT IN BECAUSE OF THE QUICK BUCK! AND NOW YOUR EXPECTATIONS OF ANOTHER 200.000% WASN`T MET?

THAT IS CANCER IN CRYPTOLAND!

nobody got in too late unless they wanted to day trade crypto and if that's the case they will lose eventually anyway.

Want to see panic? wait until LTC dumps...it will be epic.
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
Only I dnt understand how algo change can help to researchers?  Huh All these news some kind of marketing bullshiet.  Undecided
This coin, really, looks like only pump and dump coin. How it will help to students or researchers?
Activity: 245
Merit: 103
Don´t know why you people are whining here.
A Coin which gave a return of about 20.000% ( yes, a 200fold Profit ) from the beginning of the Year, and you are whining?
Cmmon, just FTSU!
The Reason you are whining is because YOU GOT IN MUCH TOOOO LATE! AND YOU JUST GOT IN BECAUSE OF THE QUICK BUCK! AND NOW YOUR EXPECTATIONS OF ANOTHER 200.000% WASN`T MET?

THAT IS CANCER IN CRYPTOLAND!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Keep calm and refresh your mind with a fresh air. The people losing money in a panic sell.
They are also loosing in transaction fees! ;-)
Activity: 336
Good news, yes, mind blowing.....no.. Huh

Far from mindblowing... but a solid improvement.
Activity: 47
Keep calm and refresh your mind with a fresh air. The people losing money in a panic sell.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Masternodes is a positive but how can you possibly trust these people given their tactics?  I have no doubts that the team members dumped their positions in the days leading up to the announcement knowing this was all a hype scam. 

I've had other coins that have switched their algos to accommodate masternodes, most recently XZC, and they didn't announce weeks earlier that they would have mind blowing news and most pictures with Apple graphics.

I would be shocked if these people are actually donating any proceeds to science.

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
dump while u still can
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
Good news, yes, mind blowing.....no.. Huh
Activity: 12
Emc2 is made purely for pump and dump, i told this everyone since forever, but guys wanted to cure cancer so much they bought this shit all in. Forget it it's pure scam shit coin.
There's no cure for cancer, because cancer has multiple causes that fuel it (EMF Radiation and Fructose like cane sugar). So just to clear that cancer part up... you have to think different. While you are thinking differently, you may then realize that there is no issue at all with EMC2 and I am NOT going to dump it just because some of you are saying to dump it. If you dump it you will simply be funding scientists at a better buy price! :-D So go ahead and dump it, so the scientist can buy it like you never imagined in 2018. People just started to enter the crypto markets and the money is on it's way (according to market capitalization); it's a fact. However, the transaction fees when moving your cryptos around is the single biggest issue for all cryoto markets, because the transaction fees for some coins on some exchanges are 0.002 BTC. In the future 0.002 BTC per transaction times 999 transactions is maybe $2,000,000,000.00 USD/EUR/CNY. So stop complaining about EMC2 and the wonderful scientists that we are all helping via EMC2 and start complaining about the transaction fees over the next 20 years. However, I am holding on to my EMC2 forever! I shall never dump and we shall buy those who dump. I say we make EMC2 the best coin!
Activity: 187
Masternodes and mining hash change are good news, but not good enough to acoount for all that growth. Good thing I've got thrown out of position with a trailing stop.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
What a bunch of scammers.  Dumped this garbage and their BS announcement.

Every coin is switching to masternodes that's nothing even remotely mind bending.  And the use of the Apple graphics?  really jacked up

I see the threads your posting in.....you have no idea what you are talking about.

EMC2 is solid and masternodes are huge, dump into me now!

WHY? its huge??? dashcoin?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh explain please.. wtf is masternodes. need more and better information and i think im speaking for allot of people, cus we dont know shit about this.

Read here. http://dashmasternode.org/what-is-a-masternode/ And it's not something negative as they say. It's a good news. Hold!
Gembiz: Some weeeee´s please!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/haightst-154345
Lol, just look at his main account - owsley aka gembitz aka owz1337 aka scam shill fruit.  Roll Eyes It was obvious from the very beginning.

Yeah... but he was right in the End!
GEMBIZ, weeeee´s please!
Activity: 28
Could anyone please give me some advise?
I bought at $0.60 so I don't care if I make some losses but for the first time in crypto's I don't really know what to do.
How is this mindblowing? Is the dump because people don't understand the news and are a bit underwhelmed (I'm also underwhelmed), or is this good news?
Any tech guys who could explain?

remain calm. The dump is over.

panic and fomo is why most traders lose.

The assknots that are fudding right now have buy orders in the books waiting for weak hands to dump.

-------------------------------------------------

I will tell you to hold but I have buy orders in the books as well because I understand human behavior. Give me your coins at a discount, I will take another $15k worth.

Thank you. This is perhaps the best post in the last 100 pages of immature comments.

Thank you, really.
Activity: 47
In general, these are good news. ASIC resistant and GPU friendly mining are great. Also masternodes implementation. Today is a good upportunity to buy some more EMC2.
Activity: 16
These people, who are saying the "News is mind blowing", they just need sometime to dump their coins before you dump it.
Masternode news is good, but many coins are doing this nowadays. This isn't that great news, as it was projected.

please stop commenting as your lack of knowledge and experience is brilliant

I've just registered in here to add I'm the proud owner of some cheap coins after this dump. Thanks. You better not comeback later, otherwise you'll jump off a bridge!!
Interesting how people don't know what is good news  aha
Activity: 588
Merit: 116
Gembiz: Some weeeee´s please!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/haightst-154345
Lol, just look at his main account - owsley aka gembitz aka owz1337 aka scam shill fruit.  Roll Eyes It was obvious from the very beginning.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
yes but some say masternodes is good? why is that, explain.. please.

Masternodes offer endless possibilities for investors as well as developers.
Masternode networks are more reliable and secure.
Masternodes allow for more services for merchants.
Masternodes offer "passive income" ie. regular payouts.
Activity: 5
That's really bitter.but i still holding,you better do something so the price can bounce back.
I bougt in at $ 0.009 !
Glad i didn´t sell a single Coin!
I will Hodl.
Pages:
Jump to: