Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ENK] Enkronos - Trusted Blockchain Credit System for Data Driven Campaign - page 29. (Read 127194 times)

Activity: 355
Merit: 10
Tell me, what are the bonuses for early investors? I liked the idea of your project and I am considering the possibility of participating in ICO.

The ICO is currently live and it has a 40% discount for the investors who will invest in this round of the ICO. You definitely have to invest in this project because this project has already completed their soft cap and this project already have completed their product. They are doing the ICO for giving shares to the investors to get profit from the product.
40% discount/bonus is a great opportunity for the investors. It means that 40% is the profit for the investors after the end of ICO when the coin will hit bigger exchanges. One more thing to add is that this coin will hit the exchanges very faster because they have a running product.
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
Tell me, what are the bonuses for early investors? I liked the idea of your project and I am considering the possibility of participating in ICO.

The ICO is currently live and it has a 40% discount for the investors who will invest in this round of the ICO. You definitely have to invest in this project because this project has already completed their soft cap and this project already have completed their product. They are doing the ICO for giving shares to the investors to get profit from the product.
Activity: 266
Activity: 316
We have an exciting new contest going on!!!

+++ SWEE LOYALTY CONTEST +++

You can win up to 2,500,000 ENK tokens!

HOW TO PARTICIPATE?

1. Download Swee app from Google play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Enkronos.Swee

2. Search and participate to one of 10.000 SweeEvents you will find all over the word

3. Collect points and redeem them on Enkronos Loyalty Store: https://enkstore.s.loyaltyvenue.com/

You have time until 19th November 2018!

Wow! That is a great opportunity for us to earn a huge amount of ENK token. I am going to download that app and will participate in it as it is suggested in your procedure. I will work hard to earn as much tokens as possible.
Can anyone explain to me that how much will we earn. Is that all are the profit for the contributor to the contest? Suppose if I will get victory then I will be awarded with all of these coins?
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
We have an exciting new contest going on!!!

+++ SWEE LOYALTY CONTEST +++

You can win up to 2,500,000 ENK tokens!

HOW TO PARTICIPATE?

1. Download Swee app from Google play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Enkronos.Swee

2. Search and participate to one of 10.000 SweeEvents you will find all over the word

3. Collect points and redeem them on Enkronos Loyalty Store: https://enkstore.s.loyaltyvenue.com/

You have time until 19th November 2018!

Wow! That is a great opportunity for us to earn a huge amount of ENK token. I am going to download that app and will participate in it as it is suggested in your procedure. I will work hard to earn as much tokens as possible.
Activity: 93
** With Swee you can attract your customers and visitors to your points of sale or locations **

https://www.enkronos.com/with-swee-you-can-attract-your-customers-and-visitors-to-your-points-of-sale-or-locations/

Swee is a location-based, augmented reality engagement app, which is revolutionizing loyalty, contest and event concepts.

With Swee you can attract your customers and visitors to your points of sale or to the locations you want. Every SweeEvent can have an incentive for the visitor to come and participate to it through their mobile device.

Swee is not just a standalone app. Swee is part of the bigger plan of Enkronos Apps. Enkronos Apps are an unique tool that centralizes the entire concept of companies engaging with their consumers.

I take a look on the details of this app. I like it a lot as I know that in the future I will need this app for my business.
This project is bringing much more benefits to the crypto field and is now a vital part of blockchain business. This project is giving a new platform to the app users and to the businesses.
AN amazing step has been taken by the project. I hope that you fill this platform with much more apps like that. From different social platforms of you I found that you already have a huge crowd for the use of this platform. The crypto users need you and your project for their needs.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
** With Swee you can attract your customers and visitors to your points of sale or locations **

https://www.enkronos.com/with-swee-you-can-attract-your-customers-and-visitors-to-your-points-of-sale-or-locations/

Swee is a location-based, augmented reality engagement app, which is revolutionizing loyalty, contest and event concepts.

With Swee you can attract your customers and visitors to your points of sale or to the locations you want. Every SweeEvent can have an incentive for the visitor to come and participate to it through their mobile device.

Swee is not just a standalone app. Swee is part of the bigger plan of Enkronos Apps. Enkronos Apps are an unique tool that centralizes the entire concept of companies engaging with their consumers.

I take a look on the details of this app. I like it a lot as I know that in the future I will need this app for my business.
This project is bringing much more benefits to the crypto field and is now a vital part of blockchain business. This project is giving a new platform to the app users and to the businesses.
Activity: 122
A lot of work is already done during the investment collection. The team's activity inspires me. I really see what I'm going to invest in.
Activity: 152

I would like to know who you see among the users of this product, one of the first? Already have the first participants who want to apply the application?
I think the first steps are already done. Soon we will see their number. While I'm waiting for an official response from the team. I am also interested to know about the number of such companies.
Activity: 148

I would like to know who you see among the users of this product, one of the first? Already have the first participants who want to apply the application?
Activity: 141

I am sure that your platform creates a multifunctional system with great benefit for business and simple clients. I wish you a successful ICO. I'm with you.
Activity: 51

Activity: 308
After 5 days will be completed Pre-Sale. I would certainly like to know how the investment fund is being filled? Was the team able to assemble a hard cap for this stage?
I think that the project in any case will collect the right amount to start the project. Because the idea is unique and investors believe in the success of the project.
I see them determination, too. After all, for such early stages of investment, the project has a good preparation and a lot of presentations. I will support the project, but wait for the second round, when the minimum contribution is reduced.
A good project. I think investing 1000 dollars will be quite normal, so it will earn even more. So for me it is an ideal contribution.
Activity: 448
After 5 days will be completed Pre-Sale. I would certainly like to know how the investment fund is being filled? Was the team able to assemble a hard cap for this stage?
I think that the project in any case will collect the right amount to start the project. Because the idea is unique and investors believe in the success of the project.
I see them determination, too. After all, for such early stages of investment, the project has a good preparation and a lot of presentations. I will support the project, but wait for the second round, when the minimum contribution is reduced.
Activity: 476
Activity: 308
Why can't it be? I look forward to a good sale. Such active development can not pass unnoticed by large investors. But I hope that at the end of this sales phase, the team announce the results.
Activity: 149
Activity: 336
A beautiful project with high ratings. I'll probably support you, I think after the exit on exchanges, demand will grow constantly.
Activity: 448
Are there already arrangements for partnership with some companies? I understand that the future prospect is huge, but I would like to know how the negotiations are going.
Pages:
Jump to: