Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ENK] Enkronos - Trusted Blockchain Credit System for Data Driven Campaign - page 32. (Read 127194 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
The project looks promising with exposure to many different investors and explanations in different languages. Also,
the idea of a credit system using blockchain seems to be expanding. the bounty aspect is good too. I will definitely be following this closely.
Yes, the project is really beautiful. And if the team will fulfill its promises, success will be in any case. I will support the developers.
I read that all platform products will be transferred to the blockchain network in the first quarter of the year 2019. I think this is a very fast development. Investors need to appreciate these qualities of the project. I decided to take part in the project. Profits are already close to me.
In any case, you will have to wait until the platform becomes popular. And only after that it will be possible to increase my capital tenfold.
All categories of investors will be able to get the profit on that count.  The analysis, conducted by the project team of market segments, shows good prospects for Enkronos products. So, I think, it's worth to wait for maximum development.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
The project looks promising with exposure to many different investors and explanations in different languages. Also,
the idea of a credit system using blockchain seems to be expanding. the bounty aspect is good too. I will definitely be following this closely.
Yes, the project is really beautiful. And if the team will fulfill its promises, success will be in any case. I will support the developers.
I read that all platform products will be transferred to the blockchain network in the first quarter of the year 2019. I think this is a very fast development. Investors need to appreciate these qualities of the project. I decided to take part in the project. Profits are already close to me.
In any case, you will have to wait until the platform becomes popular. And only after that it will be possible to increase my capital tenfold.
Activity: 308
Activity: 476
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
There is a very high hardcap target. When markets are so bad, the future can be very good if they can accumulate so much investment.
well, it will be enough to collect a soft cap and the project will be launched. And it's not that big a sum. I will wait for the results from the team.
The team reported that they quickly reached the soft cap, even without a large advertising dripping. Now the results are much better, because the  project fame became more thanks to the  of the Bounty campaign.
Activity: 336
There is a very high hardcap target. When markets are so bad, the future can be very good if they can accumulate so much investment.
well, it will be enough to collect a soft cap and the project will be launched. And it's not that big a sum. I will wait for the results from the team.
Activity: 70
Activity: 490
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY
Activity: 392
I see quite a lot of informative articles about this project,  in many languages. It certainly is of interest not only to investors but also to the potential clients of the platform.
An interesting project and it will be implemented in the near future. I will continue to monitor how this project works.
Activity: 251
They are really bringing a full package for the crypto users. This is the project which will keep our privacy secure. After facebook privacy leak it is the need of the people for getting a project like this one. I wish that you complete your targets and start the project as soon as possible so that we use it and get all the benefits which you promise.
This project has already completed their soft cap which means that they have got the success. Now more fund raising will give more strength to the project and to the development steps. It will also boost up the marketing of the project which will bring a more wide community to here to use this project which in return will bring the more profit from the platform.
Yes, the results are impressive. I think that the price of the token will please us before the end of this year. Well, we'll keep an eye on it.
well, in any case, I have already bought tokens for myself and I want to earn on this. When should they appear at the exchanges? Already have any announcements on this?
This is an interesting project. and I'm also interested in when to start trading on exchanges. I'll start with the bounty program for now. And after that I will make a decision about investing.
Until July 16, the value of the tokens on the ICO very profitable for investors. I hope that the team will be able to collect planned investments. I have yet to see results of the sold tokens.
Well, I've already decided to buy tokens. I think that the price will increase several times before the end of this year.
Frankly, I also hold this opinion. After getting acquainted with the project documentation  , I realized that the team is set to a decisive victory in the short term.
In any case, it is an investment for a long time. You will need to hold tokens and you will be able to earn on this. But only after the platform is fully launched.
Activity: 104
They are really bringing a full package for the crypto users. This is the project which will keep our privacy secure. After facebook privacy leak it is the need of the people for getting a project like this one. I wish that you complete your targets and start the project as soon as possible so that we use it and get all the benefits which you promise.
This project has already completed their soft cap which means that they have got the success. Now more fund raising will give more strength to the project and to the development steps. It will also boost up the marketing of the project which will bring a more wide community to here to use this project which in return will bring the more profit from the platform.
Yes, the results are impressive. I think that the price of the token will please us before the end of this year. Well, we'll keep an eye on it.
well, in any case, I have already bought tokens for myself and I want to earn on this. When should they appear at the exchanges? Already have any announcements on this?
This is an interesting project. and I'm also interested in when to start trading on exchanges. I'll start with the bounty program for now. And after that I will make a decision about investing.
Until July 16, the value of the tokens on the ICO very profitable for investors. I hope that the team will be able to collect planned investments. I have yet to see results of the sold tokens.
Well, I've already decided to buy tokens. I think that the price will increase several times before the end of this year.
Frankly, I also hold this opinion. After getting acquainted with the project documentation  , I realized that the team is set to a decisive victory in the short term.
Activity: 434
Activity: 364
Activity: 434
Activity: 266
Activity: 294
Is there any way to win some free tokens to collect them in my portfolio? Along with investment I also take part in the airdrop and bounty to collect some extra tokens from the projects.
Well as an option you can buy these tokens. Or start with a bounty program. But personally, it will be easier for me to buy tokens.
Activity: 111
Is there any way to win some free tokens to collect them in my portfolio? Along with investment I also take part in the airdrop and bounty to collect some extra tokens from the projects.
Activity: 83
Pages:
Jump to: