Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ENK] Enkronos - Trusted Blockchain Credit System for Data Driven Campaign - page 30. (Read 127194 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
The team promised to allow third party products to add their products to the platform in June. How's it going with your new members now?
I wonder how this will work in practice. But in any case it will be in great demand. In this I am sure.
I think it will expand the platform's capabilities and attract many consumers for all products on the platform. I like that the number of users will be great, it is a good profit for developers and investors.
Activity: 251
Merit: 1
The team promised to allow third party products to add their products to the platform in June. How's it going with your new members now?
I wonder how this will work in practice. But in any case it will be in great demand. In this I am sure.
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
Activity: 448
We have an exciting new contest going on!!!

+++ SWEE LOYALTY CONTEST +++

You can win up to 2,500,000 ENK tokens!

HOW TO PARTICIPATE?

1. Download Swee app from Google play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Enkronos.Swee

2. Search and participate to one of 10.000 SweeEvents you will find all over the word

3. Collect points and redeem them on Enkronos Loyalty Store: https://enkstore.s.loyaltyvenue.com/

You have time until 19th November 2018!

Thank you. A good idea for an advertising campaign. I think your strategy will help make the project field popular at an early stage of the ICO.
Activity: 51
We have an exciting new contest going on!!!

+++ SWEE LOYALTY CONTEST +++

You can win up to 2,500,000 ENK tokens!

HOW TO PARTICIPATE?

1. Download Swee app from Google play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Enkronos.Swee

2. Search and participate to one of 10.000 SweeEvents you will find all over the word

3. Collect points and redeem them on Enkronos Loyalty Store: https://enkstore.s.loyaltyvenue.com/

You have time until 19th November 2018!

Activity: 434
Trusted blockchain credit system for data driven campaign. Credit system and blockchain  needs together but the implementation is very hard to do without any mistake.
I agree with you, but I think the team knows what it is doing and soon we will see a quality product that can make a revolution in this market.
I hope so and it will be because I have already decided to buy tokens and hope to make good money on this. I think the project has everything you need.
Well, it's too early to talk about this. There is still a lot of work ahead. But in any case, such a coin should be in my portfolio.
I agree with you. I also decided to buy tokens for 1000 dollars, I think that this will help me increase my capital.
This is a good idea and I think you will not regret, especially if you keep tokens for a long time.
Activity: 364
Trusted blockchain credit system for data driven campaign. Credit system and blockchain  needs together but the implementation is very hard to do without any mistake.
I agree with you, but I think the team knows what it is doing and soon we will see a quality product that can make a revolution in this market.
I hope so and it will be because I have already decided to buy tokens and hope to make good money on this. I think the project has everything you need.
Well, it's too early to talk about this. There is still a lot of work ahead. But in any case, such a coin should be in my portfolio.
I agree with you. I also decided to buy tokens for 1000 dollars, I think that this will help me increase my capital.
Activity: 434
Activity: 266
Activity: 294
Activity: 214
Platform products can change the concept of companies with their users on the market of marketing , advertising and large databases with personal information of consumers. I think it will be a great project.
Contest Dream: promotion and contest management platform
This product will be able to solve a number of issues for those companies that use different contests of advertising and marketing character. I think this application is very useful.
This app should change the world of marketing. I think the price of the token will quickly go up as such a contest will be in demand.
I agree with you. on this and took for himself the decision to buy tokens. I think this will help me to make very good money in the future.
It is very good that the team already offers ready solutions that potential platform customers can experience. Investors love such projects. I'm here, too.
The products that the team has already provided for the job, investors will be able to evaluate as the effectiveness of the entire platform for the near future. I look and see great results.
Yes everything is ready and they have open a door for the investors to become the share holders of this project by buying their coins in their ICO. They are giving the share from the platform to their coin holders.
Activity: 93
Just look at the whitepaper of this project. You will see that the product is already prepared and they are not in any hardship. This project is backed by a talented team and developers who found the solution and presented it for the usage of the community.
Yes the project is ready and with the passage of time it is expanding more and more. This project is an amazing project with rising interest of people in it. The credit system is really much trusted and it together with blockchain system will be amazing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Just look at the whitepaper of this project. You will see that the product is already prepared and they are not in any hardship. This project is backed by a talented team and developers who found the solution and presented it for the usage of the community.
Activity: 850
Merit: 331
Activity: 138
Platform products can change the concept of companies with their users on the market of marketing , advertising and large databases with personal information of consumers. I think it will be a great project.
This product will be able to solve a number of issues for those companies that use different contests of advertising and marketing character. I think this application is very useful.
This app should change the world of marketing. I think the price of the token will quickly go up as such a contest will be in demand.
I agree with you. on this and took for himself the decision to buy tokens. I think this will help me to make very good money in the future.
It is very good that the team already offers ready solutions that potential platform customers can experience. Investors love such projects. I'm here, too.
The products that the team has already provided for the job, investors will be able to evaluate as the effectiveness of the entire platform for the near future. I look and see great results.
Activity: 139
Activity: 308
Activity: 476
Pages:
Jump to: