Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ENK] Enkronos - Trusted Blockchain Credit System for Data Driven Campaign - page 54. (Read 127194 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 0
Softcap from Enkronos is not much, only 2500 eth. Then it is easily attainable. Soon the situation on crypto-market will improve, price for altcoins will grow and new investors will come. They will can interested in this project. This will have a positive effect on fees \ cap immediately.
Activity: 166
** Enkronos rated 89,5% on ICOreviews spreadsheet by ZAZ **

Enkronos has obtained another wonderful review, this time on the spreadsheet by the famous ZAZ crypto-analyst, with an amazing 89,5%.

You can see the spreadsheet in https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O9l9IfMHju3MKsE6WVuQ4N3RETl-ewaxM9s0s5Znikk/edit#gid=228527937

Another good review to project will be good recommendation and attract more investments, so it's good

Of course, this is good. If they give high marks, it means that the project deserves attention. The more positive news about Enkronos, the better. This will favorably affect the future price of coins.
Activity: 51
** [Coin FT]: "Enkronos - Leveraging Blockchain and Decentralized Apps to Deliver Next-Generation Ethics, Security, and Privacy" **

Backed by three years of consistent development, GDPR-compliant apps, a unique authentication system, and a unique Credit Ethics System, Enkronos leverages blockchain technology to create tamper-proof, auditable, private, secure, fast, efficient, and user-friendly applications for use in everything from agritech to financial services, manufacturing, retail, healthcare, public sector projects, resource management, construction, transportation, energy, and security.

https://www.coinft.com/blog/2018/6/18/enkronos-leveraging-blockchain-and-decentralized-apps-to-deliver-next-generation-ethics-security-and-privacy
Activity: 504
Merit: 10

Enkronos has obtained another wonderful review, this time on the spreadsheet by the famous ZAZ crypto-analyst, with an amazing 89,5%.

You can see the spreadsheet in https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O9l9IfMHju3MKsE6WVuQ4N3RETl-ewaxM9s0s5Znikk/edit#gid=228527937

Another good review to project will be good recommendation and attract more investments, so it's good
Activity: 336
Enkronos ICO is now listed on ListICO. You can follow them there from this link:

https://www.listico.io/ico-calendar/enkronos-pre-ico
I hope it will be listed on others ICO listing sites, and make it easier to find for new customers
Activity: 51

Activity: 224
I liked that the project website has a complete list of the team that works on this unique platform. This is very important information.
I agree with you, many investors are looking at the team that is working on the project, their professionalism and experience.

I have something wrong with the site.It does not load information about the project team. Are there links to profiles in the LinkedIn?
Activity: 116
If this project has such high rating on ICObench that it is worth to read white paper and understand the intentions of the founders.
I fully agree with you, because the assessment of the ICObench service is of great importance for potential investors.

As for me, I often look for projects on ICObench service. And this project justifies the reliability of ICObench.
yeah, ICObench don't just listing every project, it's trying to list more like checked projects with good team of development

This project is on ICObench? What are his ratings and is there a link?
Activity: 504
If this project has such high rating on ICObench that it is worth to read white paper and understand the intentions of the founders.
I fully agree with you, because the assessment of the ICObench service is of great importance for potential investors.

As for me, I often look for projects on ICObench service. And this project justifies the reliability of ICObench.
yeah, ICObench don't just listing every project, it's trying to list more like checked projects with good team of development
Activity: 169
According to roadmap on June 30, See.io app will be released in store. This will happen very soon!
Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Activity: 103
Now there are a lot of projects. It is very difficult to choose in which you can invest. Enkronos is one of the few projects offering a good idea. I think the project has a great future.
Activity: 174
I wanted to know what is the meaning of soft cap in the ICO process? How much money do you plan to raise at least?
Hard cap 5000 Ethereum, and soft cap only 2.500 ETH. We can say with confidence that the project will have enough forces to collect the softcap, without problems.

I was also interested in this answer. Thank you.
How much is Enkronos collected ETH at the moment?
Activity: 165
I liked that the project website has a complete list of the team that works on this unique platform. This is very important information.
I agree with you, many investors are looking at the team that is working on the project, their professionalism and experience.

Of course, this is one of the most important parameters that the investor pays attention to. But other than that, project should be interesting. For example, as a Enkronos. Including, the implementation of the roadmap.
Activity: 154
Activity: 196
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Quite an interesting and very promising project. I am interested in only one very important question: - on which crypto-currency exchanges the token of this project will be traded, it is very important for me, since much will depend on this.
Activity: 266
Merit: 23
Activity: 182
This project already has many large partners and planned events for the future, the news background is very good.
Activity: 168
I advise everyone who decided to invest in this project, to do it right now, as there is a discount of 80%, it is very economical.
Very tempting offer, I haven't seen it yet. Tell me, how long will this huge discount last?
Pages:
Jump to: