Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ENK] Enkronos - Trusted Blockchain Credit System for Data Driven Campaign - page 55. (Read 127194 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
** [wn.com]: Enkronos Apps: A Unique Data Driven Multi-Application Blockchain-Fueled Platform **

The platform will give access to many different apps, all unique, that vary from marketing and promotions, to AI/AR engagement, to IoT+AI monitoring and prediction, to mass interaction and e-democracy. Furthermore, the interactions among single applications will create in “Enkronos Apps” a powerful common view of users data.

https://article.wn.com/view/2018/06/09/Enkronos_Apps_A_Unique_Data_Driven_MultiApplication_Blockcha/

==> You can join our Private Sale with an amazing 80% bonus from https://ico.enkronos.com/

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I advise everyone who decided to invest in this project, to do it right now, as there is a discount of 80%, it is very economical.
If this project has such high rating on ICObench that it is worth to read white paper and understand the intentions of the founders.
I fully agree with you, because the assessment of the ICObench service is of great importance for potential investors.
Activity: 56
A much needed project which can have a big impact on the industry. Looking forward to testing this out. Smiley
Activity: 238
If this project has such high rating on ICObench that it is worth to read white paper and understand the intentions of the founders.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
An interesting project. It is necessary to read the white paper. ICO will last a long time, but this is normal in the current circumstances.
Activity: 154
Personally, I do not see any shortcomings in the project, the plan and the idea is very good, externally, I like it. And already the project will become capable and will gain wild popularity depends on the developers.
Activity: 168
I wanted to know what is the meaning of soft cap in the ICO process? How much money do you plan to raise at least?
Hard cap 5000 Ethereum, and soft cap only 2.500 ETH. We can say with confidence that the project will have enough forces to collect the softcap, without problems.
Activity: 238
I wanted to know what is the meaning of soft cap in the ICO process? How much money do you plan to raise at least?
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
Enkronos: An App Paradise on Blockchain

What is Enkronos?

With new projects and startups emerging almost every single day, it is getting hard to come up with something new, unique and useful for the mass audience. Nevertheless, Enkronos managed to complete this task. Enkronos Apps is a completely decentralized platform based on the blockchain technology. It is a liable space for promotion, marketing, advertising, gaming, trading, as well as Internet of Things, artificial intelligence, Big Data apps and many others. The project is meant for solving a variety of problems, namely: the absence of trust in projects which have to do with data management, total uprotection of personal data, data abuse, absence of privacy. Enkronos will create perfect conditions for the creators to develop their solution and for the users to apply them in the atmosphere of trust and mutual help. https://thecoinshark.net/enkronos-an-app-paradise-on-blockchain/
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
a Blockchain-based reporting system that provides ethical behavior, full protection of personal data and confidentiality, and then resolves very often unresolved issues.
Activity: 196
I hope that the developers of the project will be able to implement their ideas, because it will not be so easy. Let's not forget about the competition in this industry.
I assure you that there are a lot of ways to fight against competitors, starting from the marketing plan and ending with superiority in the technological part.
I fully agree with you, there are a lot of ways to fight against competitors, but you need to take into account the most important factor that you need to create a universal and popular product to fight, and only then advertise it.
I hope that the developers of the project will be able to implement their ideas, because it will not be so easy. Let's not forget about the competition in this industry.
I assure you that there are a lot of ways to fight against competitors, starting from the marketing plan and ending with superiority in the technological part.
Merit: 2
** ICOs.best rated Enkronos ICO as 4.9/5 **

We're so proud about that! Smiley

https://icos.best/ico/enkronos/
Almost maximum evaluation, developers and project team should be proud of their work. I hope that the work on the project will continue in the same direction.
Activity: 28
hello dev, where can i see detail information from this project? I do not see any information about presale nor ico sale. and for softcap and hardcap target of this project can be found where? thank you

Tried to look through this project, but it didn't gain much of my trust.. I'll better stick to the on which I've already enjoyed - Cryptics. The guys are making interesting AI forecasts and trading, hope to see big achievements there

My friend has taken part in Cryptics Presale, he had got good bonuses as an early investor.

And what about you? And what your friend says of it?

It will depend on my fifancial condition, cause I have ETH in my digital wallet, but the current rate of Ethereum makes me just a little crazy. Actually, I would want to take part. My friend adviced me to invest. He told that Cryptics is the on of the few decent projects among all these scammers.

Well, an opinion to listen to. Thank you very much for your response.
Yeah, the market seems to be going waaaaaaay down, any ideas on when it's gonna stop? I hope that Cryptics platform at least give some tips on that

They have Alpha MVP. You can try it for free till the end of their ICO in September. There are available daily, hourly and 4-hourly forecasts for the different rates of cryptos, exchanges and for the market. You can choose paremeters and get forecasts. Try it, some guys on the Telegram group wrote that they earned some Ethereum using Cryptics forecasts.

Sounds interesting, if you think it's reliable
I'll surely look more into it, till the time allows to test it

Of course, need to test it. Although Enkronos looks good, still need to look more into it. But I like that project.

As you may see, we discussed Cryptics with that guy, and I'm talking that I'll surely look more into Cryptics
Activity: 350
Enkronos Apps: We completed our App Development Framework

Here are some examples of what apps you can create and with which features: https://ico.enkronos.com/enkronos-apps-completed-our-app-development-framework/

Great news, I'm happy that the developers keep their promises and continue to work on the project.
Activity: 51
Enkronos Apps: We completed our App Development Framework

Here are some examples of what apps you can create and with which features: https://ico.enkronos.com/enkronos-apps-completed-our-app-development-framework/
Activity: 169
Such a great ico that it needs to spam people, who have never heard of it, asking them to join a whitelist? Lol.

Reputable ICOs don't spam. It's a tactic used by scammers!

I agree with you. I don't like that either.
That guys spamming on every topic - bigege.com \ Copper Member \Newbie

it's their telegram   - https://t.me/bigegecom

this user and telegram have nothing to do with Enkronos.
Activity: 55
Such a great ico that it needs to spam people, who have never heard of it, asking them to join a whitelist? Lol.

Reputable ICOs don't spam. It's a tactic used by scammers!

Pages:
Jump to: