Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ENK] Enkronos - Trusted Blockchain Credit System for Data Driven Campaign - page 51. (Read 127194 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 0
I like Enkronos. Due to financial difficulties, I was not able to participate in the private-sale, but this will not stop me from investing. Soon I will join to project. I hope to have a 40% bonus.

40% is still a good bonus. I hope investors take advantage of the opportunity and the chance to get a still good discount.  There is still enough time for a decision.
Activity: 116
I like Enkronos. Due to financial difficulties, I was not able to participate in the private-sale, but this will not stop me from investing. Soon I will join to project. I hope to have a 40% bonus.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Excellent road map, there is nothing superfluous, emphasized the most important thing. The main thing to stick to it and succeed.
I have a question, tell me, if I am among the first users who will actively participate and at the same time test your platform, what kind of bonuses are provided to me?
Probably not, testing of this platform is occupied by special people, you will get a ready and tested product.
I also think that there are special workers who test the platform for a certain time before its release.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I have a question, tell me, if I am among the first users who will actively participate and at the same time test your platform, what kind of bonuses are provided to me?
Probably not, testing of this platform is occupied by special people, you will get a ready and tested product.
The answer to this question, we will know closer to the start of the platform, so now, it does not make much emphasis.
Activity: 174

You mean, for example, searching for bugs and vulnerabilities? Like, "bugs" - bounty? I would be interested to know the answer to this question. And what is the possible reward if the project has these bonuses?
Activity: 112
Hello. Does Enkronos team plan to burn some of its coins in the future?
Activity: 165
Is there a minimum amount for investment? For example, I want to buy your $ 500 tokens, can I do that?
Maybe I'm wrong, but the minimum investment is 10 ETH, so only large investors participate in the ICO.
It is a pity of course that the administration focuses on large investors, on the other hand - it is their right.

For the last 2 days of private sale Enkronos decided to open an official Enkronos pool also for who wants to participate with a contribution of less than 10 Ethereum. Read the tokensale page for more info: https://ico.enkronos.com/enk-token-private-sale/

Pool contributors will have lower priority rate than direct ones. If you are lucky you could get ENK tokens, otherwise you’ll be immediately reimbursed and you’ll have to wait for next tokensale phases.

How many tokensale phases will there be in total? Is it a bit like what did in EOS?
Activity: 168
I would like to follow the news of the project, I am interested in the success of ICO. Do you have your own Facebook or Twitter account?
I have long been following the news of the project through the Facebook account, here is a link to it https://www.facebook.com/enkronos/
I would like to follow the news of the project, I am interested in the success of ICO. Do you have your own Facebook or Twitter account?
Activity: 51
Is there a minimum amount for investment? For example, I want to buy your $ 500 tokens, can I do that?
Maybe I'm wrong, but the minimum investment is 10 ETH, so only large investors participate in the ICO.
It is a pity of course that the administration focuses on large investors, on the other hand - it is their right.

For the last 2 days of private sale Enkronos decided to open an official Enkronos pool also for who wants to participate with a contribution of less than 10 Ethereum. Read the tokensale page for more info: https://ico.enkronos.com/enk-token-private-sale/

Pool contributors will have lower priority rate than direct ones. If you are lucky you could get ENK tokens, otherwise you’ll be immediately reimbursed and you’ll have to wait for next tokensale phases.
Activity: 154
For such a large project to collect 2,500 ETH on the ICO will not be a big problem. I wish success to the project team.
Activity: 196
Activity: 112
I have not seen such popular projects yet, I think that this project has all the chances to collect a hardcap in the token sales process.
Do not forget that this project is not young, it is already more than 3 years, the administration was seriously prepared for the ICO all these years.

More than 3 years, this means that the team has experience and knowledge to implement a roadmap in life. I wish them all to succeed.
Activity: 168
I have not seen such popular projects yet, I think that this project has all the chances to collect a hardcap in the token sales process.
Do not forget that this project is not young, it is already more than 3 years, the administration was seriously prepared for the ICO all these years.
Of course, the sales process was prepared for several years, the project itself looks very serious, so investors are very active.
Pages:
Jump to: