Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ENRG]Energycoin - Android Released - Bittrex - - page 9. (Read 334544 times)

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
Small update I go today to SmartGrid event and I hoop to meet intresting people from the Green Energy Sector and have some great talks about application of EnergyCoin.
I travel with founder of EnergyBank and hope soon we come to an agreement about application for citizen particpation smartgrid usage reward system.

Awesome news! Please let us know how it goes, and good luck, Smiley. And have fun!
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
StakeChain Community leader
Small update I go today to SmartGrid event and I hoop to meet intresting people from the Green Energy Sector and have some great talks about application of EnergyCoin.
I travel with founder of EnergyBank and hope soon we come to an agreement about application for citizen particpation smartgrid usage reward system.
legendary
Activity: 2448
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master

They aren't bugs:

1) Staking is meant to be on all transactions, regardless of size

2) Staking is meant to split transactions in two

3) Block size is x, and transaction size is x. Bitcoin is the same way, as are every other alt. The only reason it causes issues with ENRG is because of the fast block times on staking, which allows you to split transactions tens of times (making hundreds of new inputs) over a somewhat short period of time

None of these are bugs. They are working as intended. They simply need to be altered to better match how ENRG works.
Correct!
I was posting but your post says it very clear!
Thank you Ranlo!
legendary
Hey how did you do this? I need to sort my wallet out as its getting unusable now with the usable transaction size shrinking every time I make a transaction

Just keep lowering the send amount until it goes through. That's really the only way. So try 100k, then 95k, 90k, etc. and continually drop. Once a transaction sends, start at the top again (100k, 95k...) and keep doing that until you've gone through all your coins (cycled). And then you can send ALL the coins in one (hopefully) transaction a final time.

You can also use coin control to go through and select... say 75 inputs at a time. Then at the top of the client you can see the total you can send (after fee), so input your address to send to, the after-fee amount, and that will knock out 75 inputs. Then just keep doing this over and over and watch the input list drop, Smiley.

Hi I tried that, it now wont let me send anymore than 10k in one transaction.

So I need two seperate wallets installed then? if not how do I get coins out of wallet_old.dat when the wallet software is reading from Wallet.dat?
When renaming the wallet.dat into oldwallet.dat and you start then a fresh wallet is created.
Copy the new address in a file and rename the new wallet to new wallet.dat and then rename oldwallet into wallet.dat and start software again.
Send all you have in 10k portions to the new address and after finish rename again wallet.dat into oldwallet.dat and new wallet.dat into wallet.dat and restart wallet software.
Now your cons are available and yoyo can send then all in one transaction to whatever address you want.
All the steps are described in my post.
I you want to prevent huge number of new transactions again keep most coins offline and rename wallets if you want to get your stake reward once in a while.
Success and have patience the transactions keep time when you have very much transactions (and blocks) in you wallet.
It took me 4 hours to transfer 21M into a 4 block wallet.

Are you specifying the number of blocks or is it 4 just because its a new wallet?

I wish the wallet would be updated to fix this, there will never be consumer adoption with such large bugs.

They aren't bugs:

1) Staking is meant to be on all transactions, regardless of size

2) Staking is meant to split transactions in two

3) Block size is x, and transaction size is x. Bitcoin is the same way, as are every other alt. The only reason it causes issues with ENRG is because of the fast block times on staking, which allows you to split transactions tens of times (making hundreds of new inputs) over a somewhat short period of time

None of these are bugs. They are working as intended. They simply need to be altered to better match how ENRG works.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Hey how did you do this? I need to sort my wallet out as its getting unusable now with the usable transaction size shrinking every time I make a transaction

Just keep lowering the send amount until it goes through. That's really the only way. So try 100k, then 95k, 90k, etc. and continually drop. Once a transaction sends, start at the top again (100k, 95k...) and keep doing that until you've gone through all your coins (cycled). And then you can send ALL the coins in one (hopefully) transaction a final time.

You can also use coin control to go through and select... say 75 inputs at a time. Then at the top of the client you can see the total you can send (after fee), so input your address to send to, the after-fee amount, and that will knock out 75 inputs. Then just keep doing this over and over and watch the input list drop, Smiley.

So I need two seperate wallets installed then? if not how do I get coins out of wallet_old.dat when the wallet software is reading from Wallet.dat?
When renaming the wallet.dat into oldwallet.dat and you start then a fresh wallet is created.
Copy the new address in a file and rename the new wallet to new wallet.dat and then rename oldwallet into wallet.dat and start software again.
Send all you have in 10k portions to the new address and after finish rename again wallet.dat into oldwallet.dat and new wallet.dat into wallet.dat and restart wallet software.
Now your cons are available and yoyo can send then all in one transaction to whatever address you want.
I you want to prevent huge number of new transactions again keep most coins offline and rename wallets if you want to get your stake reward once in a while.
Success and have patience the transactions keep time when you have very much transactions (and blocks) in you wallet.

Are you specifying the number of blocks or is it 4 just because its a new wallet?

I wish the wallet would be updated to fix this, there will never be consumer adoption with such large bugs.
Activity: 720
StakeChain Community leader
For some new people looking at energyCoin.
There is a 10K reward program for Raspberry-PI
http://energycoin.pw/forum/index.php/topic/751-energycoin-eco-green-node-deployment-project-on-raspberry-pi/
legendary
Energy coin master

legendary
Energy coin master

Edit: This is good sugestion and I have prepared a procedure.
(we posted in the same minute)

What you have to do:
- Stop your wallet software
- navigate to wallet location in %Apdata%\Roaming\EnergyCoin
- rename and backup (in ZIP with password and put it on save place)
- Your old wallet is now named wallet-save.dat or something else
- start again your wallet software and see what the new adress is and save that to and ascii.txt file for backup later
- Stop your wallet software again
- rename your new wallet into new_wallet.data or something else
- rename your old wallet into wallet.dat
- start again your wallet software
- send portions ENRG to your new wallet address and make your old wallet completly empty
- Stop your wallet software again
- rename your old wallet into old_wallet.dat
- rename your new_wallet into wallet.dat
- start again your wallet software
- The coins are there into the small blocked you send them
- you can merge them to send all your ENRG to your own eddress and after 24 hours you have your first new stake.

If your wallet containes 1M or more I advice to keep only 125K continue online and the rest in a offline wallet.
Once in a month put the BIG wallet online and you get huge POS reward and then offline again.
For secure the network the number of cons is not so important (I'm not sure 100%) but we need nodes nodes nodes.
A BIG wallet fragmeteted very fast and we work on a solution.

i hope this helps you and inform us if you have questions or othrer remarks.

legendary

legendary
Energy coin master
Ok I staked my BIG wallet and want to share it here:

I created a new address in the wallet and all the coins are there now in 4 portions of about 5M:
http://explorer.energycoin.pw/address/eHPGvhr7kioZGyf9yavD8CLn5uo7VdWXSC
I hold this wallet offline open it take once in a while.
If the StakeSplitThreshold it there I put this wallet online.
Activity: 658
Oh, nice that it's "only" 20% in Bittrex

I think I messed things in my brain taking a 36M buy order into account in volume (wich is very stupid)  Grin

You have missed the train now sit tight and wait for another one.

What train ?  Cheesy

We are all in on the same level $10,000 marketcap Smiley  Not much for sellers
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Oh, nice that it's "only" 20% in Bittrex

I think I messed things in my brain taking a 36M buy order into account in volume (wich is very stupid)  Grin

You have missed the train now sit tight and wait for another one.
legendary
Energy coin master
I think it's normal that it is low price coin.

I dont think we have technical innovation in this coin, and it's not artificially pumped (like other coins)
There is no dark anon steal hype teenager features.

I think it's nice that it's not pumped, new commers can enter low price.

When (and if) we have real eco green use of this coins, it will have value.

Before this, it's just "another coin".

Edit : 20% of market
I will trade to raise my stake, I'm around 1%
We need more stake holders and more nodes on the network.

Also, most coins (around 50% of coin supply are in bittrex, from security it sucks, they are not staking, thus less coins are needed to attack the network

And if bittrex is hacked, it's over

I have 1M staking on my side

i noticed enrg on bittrex with the high volume it got lately,
but when reading here, the last few posts got my attention for some major problems i see :

1. one guy have now 20% of total coins (?)
2. even if energy offers a great PoS, 50% of the total coins are being hold at bittrex. (??)

it's true that it may be undervalued, but the 2 points above doesn't look good, imho.
It is 20% om Market Cape on Bttrex check This:

Source: https://beta.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ENRG&tab=metrics (tab distribution)

Everybody here knows that I'm the 20% owner and that these coins are for the EnergyCoin Foundation not for own profit.
It is easy to discover the 20M coins into small wallets but it is beter to be open about that.
I have 3 node running for secure the network and there can be still a bounty earned I you start running a PI node.
The post with instructions was in October made, first find the post and then PM me I you complete the task.

Indeed this coin is now nothing special but working hard to create application in the green energy sector.
First start small and then create bigger application.
The goal I have is 1 KWH for 1 ENRG.

EDIT:
Someone dumped 3M ENRG and this is the changed chart:

The two whales have now the extra coins and the dumper has only 2 M left.
Intresting market information imo!
legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
i noticed enrg on bittrex with the high volume it got lately,
but when reading here, the last few posts got my attention for some major problems i see :

1. one guy have now 20% of total coins (?)
2. even if energy offers a great PoS, 50% of the total coins are being hold at bittrex. (??)

it's true that it may be undervalued, but the 2 points above doesn't look good, imho.
I think it's normal that it is low price coin.

I dont think we have technical innovation in this coin, and it's not artificially pumped (like other coins)
There is no dark anon steal hype teenager features.

I think it's nice that it's not pumped, new commers can enter low price.

When (and if) we have real eco green use of this coins, it will have value.

Before this, it's just "another coin".

Edit : 20% of market
I will trade to raise my stake, I'm around 1%
We need more stake holders and more nodes on the network.

Also, most coins (around 50% of coin supply are in bittrex, from security it sucks, they are not staking, thus less coins are needed to attack the network

And if bittrex is hacked, it's over

I have 1M staking on my side

Agree we need more connections...my energycoin wallet is running I am staking right now 2.5million coins  Smiley
legendary
Energy coin master
We are on first market page by volume on Bittrex  Smiley

A lot of sellers came out this time around.... I just wanted too say that the market cap for this coin is $9,500 USD.... For one year of anyones time this coin is severally undervalued.... That puts us roughly 230th on coinmarketcap..... This is just unacceptable... People should stop looking at the price and start looking at the marketcap
It is inexplicable why EnergyCoin is so undervalued and I will continue to buy more at low values. But only my share is now 20%, so there should be other investors to get the value exceeds the $ 10k that the currency has now.
We are on first market page by volume on Bittrex  Smiley

A lot of sellers came out this time around.... I just wanted too say that the market cap for this coin is $9,500 USD.... For one year of anyones time this coin is severally undervalued.... That puts us roughly 230th on coinmarketcap..... This is just unacceptable... People should stop looking at the price and start looking at the marketcap
Pages:
Jump to: