Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ENRG]Energycoin since 2014, a coin with a green mission [new client v1.61] - page 91. (Read 172550 times)

legendary
Activity: 2448
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
I wanrt some Smiley
If you had some buy orders then you got some today.
0.6 BTC dump and I accumulaterd @88 and some @100 and abouve.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
Activity: 329
Merit: 261
EnergyCoin Green CryptoCurrency
Nice dump @Bittrex thx I 've some cheap extra ENRG @88 Satoshi.
legendary
Energy coin master
Yesterday there was the first meetup for EnergyCoin.
There where 14 people and it was very frutefull evening.
We present our plan for the pilot project and I translated 3 slides I share with the EnergyCoin community.
Why:

How:

Devices connected:

The first app we go build in the pilot project in Arnhem:

We plan also that you can earn EnergyCoin ride a bicycle in the pilot.

http://ring-ring.nu/

PM me if you want a ZIP with the presentations, they are in Dutch.
legendary
Energy coin master
Hey all! Been a while since I posted here, :p. I wanted to say if anyone needs writing or editing done, let me know. I'll take payments in ENRG (converted to USD at the current rates).
Thx Ranlo I appreciate your offer!
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
Hey all! Been a while since I posted here, :p. I wanted to say if anyone needs writing or editing done, let me know. I'll take payments in ENRG (converted to USD at the current rates).
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
StakeChain Community leader
Activity: 159
Merit: 100

Hosting space now available through cryptocloudhost with Energycoin as payment currency.

legendary
Energy coin master
consider to get in touch with https://staisybit.com
great new service that allow webwallets that are able to stake for POS able coins

for now its just a webwallet that can stake

but later on it will be linked with android apps and marketplaces too

i think now when this company is in the startup phase its maybe possible even a small coin can get added

later on it will be very difficult for small coins get a slot i guess
thx I've send a message.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
consider to get in touch with https://staisybit.com
great new service that allow webwallets that are able to stake for POS able coins

for now its just a webwallet that can stake

but later on it will be linked with android apps and marketplaces too

i think now when this company is in the startup phase its maybe possible even a small coin can get added

later on it will be very difficult for small coins get a slot i guess
Activity: 658
Good seeing this coin moving up, We are a long way from under 25sat now  Grin
I hope it is a sustainable move. We have soon a more energy efficient wallet and the next step we consider is fork for changing difficulty and block time. The block chain is growing too fast and about 3000 POS-transactions each day is very much. Soon more information and feedback about the possible other improvements we can include in the fork is welcome.

I will be very happy when we have a new wallet, Also it is good seeing the growth so welcome all new people!
legendary
Energy coin master
I hope it is a sustainable move. We have soon a more energy efficient wallet and the next step we consider is fork for changing difficulty and block time. The block chain is growing too fast and about 3000 POS-transactions each day is very much. Soon more information and feedback about the possible other improvements we can include in the fork is welcome.
Activity: 658
Activity: 329
Merit: 261
EnergyCoin Green CryptoCurrency
Retweet: https://twitter.com/GEO_Jan/status/651769987166797824
The info in in Dutch but attention is always good!
Nice move and volume today @Bittrex!
legendary
Energy coin master
No news just saying that we testing the new client v1.4.0
We are more or less stable above 100 Satoshi but real value we can only create when we have Prove of Concept for the ecosystem and application for that.  On 14th October there is a meet up in Arnhem and there we present our plans to the audience and one neighborhood is serious interested and there we want to sandbox our idea's. In Arnhem there are is also a high technical school HAS and we hope that we can work together with them to work on the technical details for open data, open source and open hardware.  Also 3D serious gaming is part of the plan we have in Arnhem. The potential is so huge but we need people believing that it can help to change their neighborhood into an energy saving one and that people are proud being part of that community. The EnergyCoin I own I want to give for free  to the people who contribute to the dream I have. Become an euro millionaire is not my intention! I only want to create a more sustainable environment on Earth and I keep only the 125K EnergyCoin I got from EnergyCR when he distributed the coins over the BitcoinTalk community in April 2014.

Activity: 720
StakeChain Community leader
Are we going to need to re download the chain with the new client?
For now that is not the intention.
But I concider to fork and change the specs.
The very fast blocktime consumes also extra CPU/spikes and if you are offline a few days then it takes a long time to get in sinq.
I disccused with my co-founder also a coinswap so we begin with a very fresh blochchain and can implement the latest developments like Etherium have. For the ecosystem we have in mind we think smart-contracts can play a role and that is not direct posible with EnergyCoin now. But it is to early to start with that development now and lower down the CPU/MEM consumption is the first priority and maybe we need to fork but that is not clear yet. I'm in discussion with the dev about the posibilities with the budget we have. If you want to contribute BTC for developmen then PM me and more is possible then.
Activity: 159
Good plan to build ecosystem
Activity: 132
 Are we going to need to re download the chain with the new client?
legendary
Energy coin master
knip..
Sorry, Jan, I probably described it bad -- download speed of the huge ZIP file is absolutely OK, I did complete this action within several minutes. Problem is, that this ZIP file is from 2015-09-04, I "implanted" it into my ENRG client somewhere around 2015-09-20, or so. It means, that during this period there was ~ 50.000 of new blocks. So my client had to download these newest block for "fully synchronize state". And this action is performing around the week and still persist ;-). Now I have ~ 919 blocks remaining ... but sometimes probably the new blocks are created faster than "my ENRG client block-download speed". So it's similar to the "Achilles and turtle" issue :-)
Ok that is clear. I think building the indexfile into virtual-XP takes some extra time. The block-time of EnergyCoin is so fast, maybe too fast.
You are no on the right way and if someone need a fresh blockchain I send that the next day, just PM me.
Activity: 181
Merit: 11
Knip..
Thanks again for all your hard work with this great project!
Thank you for your positive feedback.
I know downloading new blocks  in de wallet is not very fast.
I hope the wallet client 1.4 is faster with that too.
One reason for this slow download is that EnergyCoin created many blocks, more than 3000 per day.
These blocks must be downloaded and build into the index file.
I shall ask de dev to look at this in detail, it is part of the improvement of the client but you can imagine that with 200-300 blocks per day the download would be much faster.

The download speed of the ZIP, if can also discuss but that is more a problem on your side I think.
I tested this @home and I took 2 hours or so. Did you also try the Bootstrap server?
https://copy.com/wVg3JYE147rDfy2M

Success!

Sorry, Jan, I probably described it bad -- download speed of the huge ZIP file is absolutely OK, I did complete this action within several minutes. Problem is, that this ZIP file is from 2015-09-04, I "implanted" it into my ENRG client somewhere around 2015-09-20, or so. It means, that during this period there was ~ 50.000 of new blocks. So my client had to download these newest block for "fully synchronize state". And this action is performing around the week and still persist ;-). Now I have ~ 919 blocks remaining ... but sometimes probably the new blocks are created faster than "my ENRG client block-download speed". So it's similar to the "Achilles and turtle" issue :-)
Pages:
Jump to: