Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ENRG]Energycoin since 2014, a coin with a green mission [new client v1.61] - page 92. (Read 172550 times)

legendary
Activity: 2448
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
Knip..
Thanks again for all your hard work with this great project!
Thank you for your positive feedback.
I know downloading new blocks  in de wallet is not very fast.
I hope the wallet client 1.4 is faster with that too.
One reason for this slow download is that EnergyCoin created many blocks, more than 3000 per day.
These blocks must be downloaded and build into the index file.
I shall ask de dev to look at this in detail, it is part of the improvement of the client but you can imagine that with 200-300 blocks per day the download would be much faster.

The download speed of the ZIP, if can also discuss but that is more a problem on your side I think.
I tested this @home and I took 2 hours or so. Did you also try the Bootstrap server?
https://copy.com/wVg3JYE147rDfy2M

Success!

Activity: 181
Merit: 11
Hi,

I tried to install new (1.3.0) version (Win version, enerqycoin-qt v130 (win).zip). When extract and run energycoin-qt.exe, it fails with error "Error loading blkindex.dat". I tried to run this exe file exactly from user EnergyCoin directory (under Documents and Settings), where the blkindex.dat file is present and visible, but still no luck.

Version 1.1.3 works fine (even there is no mined block for last ca 5 days).
Hi KloMEM,

I think you running under XP?
We try boodstrap
Can you copy all the files and database folder into a backup folder.
Then delete blkindex.dat, database folder and the *.log files.
rename blk0001.dat into boodstrap.dat
start the 1.3.0 version
It takes a long time but you see then blkindex.dat growing in size if this procedure is working.

Not staking is because there was a wallet online with very mature coins.
Even my wallet with big blocks was not staking so much the past few days.
You can see the difficulty was high https://chainz.cryptoid.info/enrg/#!overview and now going down.

Can you post if this procedure was working or not?
If not then we try something else.
Succes,
Jan

Hi Jan,

many thanks for your suggestions - yes, ENRG client runs on my virtual WinXP, and you're right, I did all the steps as you described (just rename file as a "bootstrap.dat", not "boodstrap.dat", as you mentioned, it's probably typo :-) ), and it worked from that while till now - there was just one single crash, if I remember well. Yes, this client is sometimes very slow and consumpting too much system resources (we looking forward for version 1.4, isn't we? Smiley ), but it works.

I tried to download whole the "fresh" blockchain from the beginning, but it's too slow process, it'd probably takes months and months. So, then I stopped it, download your "blockchain in a ZIP file" (created at 2015-09-04) and ran again the client. Even if I proceed this step, it's still very slow and it's still downloading the blockchain (about a week) - now I'm "~1504 block(s) remaining", as orange indicator says, so I hope in day or two days the blockchain will complete and my client will be able to start mining again :-)
If the new version of ENRG client a/ will be a "less-intensive-for-OS-resources-consumption" and b/ will be able to download blocks much more faster (yeah, I know, it probably also depends due to number of up-to-date peers), it will be really great!

Thanks again for all your hard work with this great project!
legendary
Energy coin master
Check #EnergyCoin on twitter:
https://twitter.com/search?q=%23energycoin&src=savs
More RETWEETS please.
On Bittrex we stay stable, one dumper last night to 140 Satoshi.
Have patience we have much attention and I have great plans for application I present 14th of October in Arnhem.
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
StakeChain Community leader
nice to see new wallet coming ,looking forward to staking 24/7 again
The developer is testing and I hope in two weeks the clients are available.
Two extra VPS 1.4 clients are running alraidy.
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
nice to see new wallet coming ,looking forward to staking 24/7 again
Activity: 329
Merit: 261
EnergyCoin Green CryptoCurrency
RETWEET: https://twitter.com/GEO_Jan/status/645856354222100480
De first EnergyCoin meetup in Arnhem is in Dutch.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
waiting for new wallets before withdraw from bittrex. have a windows computer ready for the staking, awaiting update and the coins i am holding will be removed. my assumption is that there are other bittrex wallets awaiting this too ..
Yes I hope that more people like you have their ENRG on Bittrex and that is the reason for so less sell-orders.
If the total supply in Bittrex is 25% of what now is available higher levels are possible for sure
I hope in 2 weeks all the tests are done and we have then a stable wallet 1.4 with less CPU/MEM consumption.

One part of the development is the Energycoin bootstrap server.
You can download the Blockchain from the link below.

Nice to know the development looks active here.  Holding my coins and wait for the new wallet as well..
legendary
Energy coin master
waiting for new wallets before withdraw from bittrex. have a windows computer ready for the staking, awaiting update and the coins i am holding will be removed. my assumption is that there are other bittrex wallets awaiting this too ..
Yes I hope that more people like you have their ENRG on Bittrex and that is the reason for so less sell-orders.
If the total supply in Bittrex is 25% of what now is available higher levels are possible for sure
I hope in 2 weeks all the tests are done and we have then a stable wallet 1.4 with less CPU/MEM consumption.

One part of the development is the Energycoin bootstrap server.
You can download the Blockchain from the link below.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
legendary
Energy coin master
No, the new release is a few weeks. The developer is updating the code for less CPU and MEM consumption and some other tweaks.
We have now two extra VPS running.
Code:
addnode=23.245.7.15
addnode=5.175.245.125
I update today the OP with new EnergyCoin.coif and add these nodes.

Marketwatch EnergyCoin.
We had a nice uptrend but now investors are scared to put buy orders in range 100-200.  
The explanation is that there is only 1.7M sell orders in the order book and 14M EnergyCoin on Bittrex!
Check the Block Explorer: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/enrg/#!wallets
If you want to sell better put your orders in the 100-200 range.

The distribution on Bittrex looks healthy, not very big wallets there. I think we have potential up but then we neet realistic sell orders.

An exchange rate of 5000 Satoshi is not very realistic soon, if you want that price better stake your coins and withdrawal from Bittrex.
That gives the market more trust people are for long into EnergyCoin.
Activity: 329
Merit: 261
EnergyCoin Green CryptoCurrency
legendary
Energy coin master
I am having problems to synchronize my wallet. Could you provide a list of active nodes please?
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/enrg/#!network

Frist EnergyCoin Meetup 14th Oktober in Arnhem
http://www.meetup.com/Energy-Saving-with-EnergyCoin/
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
I am having problems to synchronize my wallet. Could you provide a list of active nodes please?
legendary
Energy coin master
just out of curiosity how much would 240k be worth at this current rate>?
If someone want to buy @ 198 Satoshi then you can get 0.47401200 BTC
If you want to sell for sure then about 0.22 BTC
But I think you must keep it and wait for more attention of EnergyCoin it the future.
We are planning meetups and creating real application, in sandbox first, but Energy-busines is really intrested in what we are doing.
If you want your 0.22 BTC just dump it and we fill the gap with small orders or wait for more demand.
Now about 50% is in strong hands of investers I know and they keep suporting below 100 Satoshi.

I didnt plan on selling just wondering Smiley

Some other guy did but no problem.
If people want to sell for a fair price contac me and maybe I can arrange a deal.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
But I think you must keep it and wait for more attention of EnergyCoin it the future.
We are planning meetups and creating real application, in sandbox first, but Energy-busines is really intrested in what we are doing.
If you want your 0.22 BTC just dump it and we fill the gap with small orders or wait for more demand.
Now about 50% is in strong hands of investers I know and they keep suporting below 100 Satoshi.

I didnt plan on selling just wondering Smiley
legendary
Energy coin master
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
legendary
Energy coin master
Pages:
Jump to: