Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ENT] Eternity - X11 - No Premine - page 10. (Read 83895 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 1
January 08, 2018, 05:42:39 AM
1000 coins for a MN...
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
January 08, 2018, 02:36:05 AM
Hi all. Can't where to find how many coins you need for masternodes? Please tell me .
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 12:07:21 AM
Have wallet issues been fixed?
Activity: 16
January 07, 2018, 11:52:51 PM
I downloaded the new wallet but it is only syncing to 11 weeks behind.  Does anyone know what I need to do to get it to sync to real time?
Activity: 16
January 07, 2018, 05:58:36 PM
I had my coins in my eternity wallet and I tried to transfer it to a new exchange.  I know there is a new wallet (I never switched over to the new wallet)and my wallet was 11 weeks behind and it says "no block source available".  My transaction thus is unconfirmed for a day now.  Is there anything I can do to get my coins back?  Thank you for any help you can give.
Activity: 896
Merit: 323
January 05, 2018, 10:25:18 PM
Hello,
I sent my ENT's from my local wallet to my Yobit's account 3 months ago. But Yobit's ENT wallet is still in maintanance. I sent several messages to Yobit's support center. Their answer is coppied below, briefly they are waiting source code of the wallet from the Dev's. My tx id is below. Please help, i need this coins.
Many thanks.

TX id: 5baaba2bf93b2d2f89c0e8e19e536f729d1d64d684bdedfec187300154b7edae

Yobit's answer:
Deposit\Withdrawal coin will be available after you upgrade the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately the developers are in no hurry to send you updates
- therefore, in order to avoid the loss of users, the network is not available.
If you have updated the source code of the coin, send us (https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ Free)and we will promptly correct the problem on the coin.
Thank you for contacted the support.

They are playing with us, as usual they do. This is why I avoid shitty yobit as muchas I can. I have send them the correct info about github source code. I have compiled it, without being an expert, and I have a lot of MN's and my main wallet running without problems. If they want to update their wallet they need about 20 minutes of compiling to do it. Anyway, I continue to send them the link to the update source code every week, I would ask you for doing the same, let's see if we get the new wallet through boring techniques.
Salute

You must update the Website and ann to infirm the people about the maintrance wallet status of yobit! and the entire community should write to yobit and force yobit to change.
Activity: 727
Merit: 501
January 05, 2018, 01:17:14 PM
Hello,
I sent my ENT's from my local wallet to my Yobit's account 3 months ago. But Yobit's ENT wallet is still in maintanance. I sent several messages to Yobit's support center. Their answer is coppied below, briefly they are waiting source code of the wallet from the Dev's. My tx id is below. Please help, i need this coins.
Many thanks.

Yobit's answer:
Deposit\Withdrawal coin will be available after you upgrade the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately the developers are in no hurry to send you updates
If you have updated the source code of the coin, send us (https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ Free)and we will promptly correct the problem on the coin.

They are playing with us, as usual they do. This is why I avoid shitty yobit as muchas I can. I have send them the correct info about github source code. I have compiled it, without being an expert, and I have a lot of MN's and my main wallet running without problems. If they want to update their wallet they need about 20 minutes of compiling to do it. Anyway, I continue to send them the link to the update source code every week, I would ask you for doing the same, let's see if we get the new wallet through boring techniques.
Salute
Activity: 3
January 05, 2018, 06:23:21 AM
Hello,
Many thanks.

Yobit's answer:

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
In crypto we trust!
January 04, 2018, 07:20:10 PM
Any issues with the network? Explorer says everything is ok> but it didn't synchronize.
Activity: 41
January 04, 2018, 06:09:53 AM
Hi,

When are the developers coming back?

Regars,

dead team, dead coin. i sold everything...

is this true ?? thanks
Activity: 3
January 04, 2018, 06:08:05 AM
When I made a Masternode the price was raised to 0.4 $. Today the price is pretty low))) so better hodl and believe in dev.

Can you check on list of active masternodes, mine fail to restart. Lots of MN's are down on the list.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
In crypto we trust!
January 02, 2018, 05:36:08 PM
When I made a Masternode the price was raised to 0.4 $. Today the price is pretty low))) so better hodl and believe in dev.
Activity: 53
January 02, 2018, 04:30:54 PM
This is great. I am a beginner so my question is: Why is going up the exchange rate?

its just pump on yobit...
Activity: 2
January 02, 2018, 10:18:31 AM
This is great. I am a beginner so my question is: Why is going up the exchange rate?
Activity: 53
January 02, 2018, 08:22:13 AM
Hi,

Regars,

dead team, dead coin. i sold everything...
Activity: 2
January 02, 2018, 07:09:34 AM
Hi,

Regars,
Activity: 67
December 30, 2017, 11:34:38 PM
Jk, it is dead.
Activity: 67
December 30, 2017, 10:22:36 PM
ENT has new legs.  Setup masternode=done! Still some opportunity to pick up coins for a reasonably priced mn. 
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 02:18:12 PM
Why did there be so many questions that the developers didn't respond to? The project group is too little to be positive. No matter what this is, you must give people confidence.
Now is the New Year's holiday, I saw a lot of projects are announcing the team leave, the author should be back soon to answer the doubts
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
December 29, 2017, 02:08:11 PM
Anyone have a step by step Windows guide for a masternode?  I've googled it, but just found a non-English Youtube video and few sites touting the return of ENT.  Any help?

you need for windows or you want to setup by using cheap vps?

I already have a Windows 2016 VPS for other things and I have a MasterNode running on it already.  It's my first one and it took a Youtube video, and some fumbling to get it up and running.  I'm still learning so a step by step guide would be awesome
Pages:
Jump to: