Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ENT] Eternity - X11 - No Premine - page 5. (Read 83895 times)

Activity: 727
Merit: 501
I had my coins in my eternity wallet and I tried to transfer it to a new exchange.  I know there is a new wallet (I never switched over to the new wallet)and my wallet was 11 weeks behind and it says "no block source available".  My transaction thus is unconfirmed for a day now.  Is there anything I can do to get my coins back?  Thank you for any help you can give.
Try again, blockchain has been stopped for three days and, although it should have not been a reason, everything can happen. Anyway, you have the last wallet version in:

https://github.com/eternity-group/eternity/releases/tag/v0.12.1.7

Salute
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I had my coins in my eternity wallet and I tried to transfer it to a new exchange.  I know there is a new wallet (I never switched over to the new wallet)and my wallet was 11 weeks behind and it says "no block source available".  My transaction thus is unconfirmed for a day now.  Is there anything I can do to get my coins back?  Thank you for any help you can give.
"no block source available" usually means there is a problem with mining pools (maybe no one's mining it) and because of that you can't withdraw your coins from your wallet until things get fixed. Otherwise you won't be able to do anything with it.
Activity: 98
Is this dead yet?

Not quite sure if it's dead. But it seems like PoW has stopped for three days and a half. But this shit already happened to it quite a few times and then everything got restored. So maybe it will work again maybe no. Will see.
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
Is this dead yet?

Activity: 215
Merit: 116
Why so serious?
Hello guys. Blockchain seem to be stuck for me 3days behind by now and not syncing. I'm reading there are some problem mining new blocks, but my wallet doesn't seem to be syncing beyond the block 307711. Anyone with same issue?
Activity: 392
Merit: 159
was wondering why a MN costs like 50 pounds, now i thing i understand.

is there any discord to this ?
Activity: 88
hello, my eternitynode failed. it worked 15 days and now when i eternynode debug this error appears:"Not capable eternynode! could not connect to  'ip'  "
anyone knows what should i do?
Activity: 38
In nobody mining eternity ? we're stuck at block 307021 already day and a half
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
Any plans for this coin to go PoS in future?
Great thing this service! But so strang to see a service with restrictions for unregistered users and without possibility of registration! Huh
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
What the last version we should use to right work?
Cant start this node out.
What responce do you get trying to start? Please be more clear.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
In crypto we trust!
What the last version we should use to right work?
Cant start this node out.
Dear Sirs,

We are offering listing on our multi-wallet system Satowallet. Our multi-wallet system reaches a large amount of users and we are currently expanding. The listing price is flexible, as the team has come up with the following options for the Coin/ Token Listing;

•          Payment in amount of 0.1 BTC for “Standard” Listing

•          Payment in amount of 0.5 BTC for “Fast Track” Listing

Listing on the Satowallet mobile wallet and exchange will guarantee your community amazing features such as;

·         Superb Security,

·         Auto Coin Swap,

·         No-fee Transactions,

·         Excellent Support to mention but a few.

Satowallet assures your coin/token to reach our large users, and we partner to make your project grow.

Visit the coin listing page to fill the required form for Listing on Satowallet;

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdinHwCGG4AHgyhNFw1JIaaJrwWwAY_zn14NaR_7YopwAGeAw/viewform

Hope for a successful partnership.

Best regards,

Satowallet.
I am afraid there is no one here who heard about your wallet, so I doubt that anyone will get interested with your offer!
Activity: 41
New Pool 0.1 %fee / ETERNITY Coin UPDATE *

-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://miner2pool.ovh:3533  -u YOUR_ENT_ADDRESS -p c=ENT

Happy mining !
Activity: 5
April 04, 2018, 08:47:19 PM
Dang! Last block mined more than four hours ago! Same problem again!

Test of patience.   
April 04, 2018, 09:01:26 AM
Dang! Last block mined more than four hours ago! Same problem again!
Activity: 5
April 03, 2018, 06:32:17 PM

I've been running nodes for a few months.  On friday there was a huge spike of generated fees (2,724.7500037) (nice payout). Today restarted a node and it can't sync.   Noticed that NOMP miner is not present today who was fastest miner (4-1-2018) (https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ent/#!extraction).   My nodes that haven't been restarted say they are in sync.   Wondering since NOMP dropped out or this has to do with upgrade (0.12.1.17) ?

Anyone?

Same crap. I had 0.12.1.16 and 'No block source available'. Then I updated to 0.12.1.7 and nothing changed. Does enyone know what's going on?

No idea, but looking at the blockchain explorer, the last block 301946 was mined at 2018-04-01 03:36:44 and thats it. Does anybody have any idea whats going on ?
I've heard that for some reason PoW mining of Eternity had stopped. But now it works. Bout no one knows what exactly happened.

WE ARE BACK!! 

./eternity-cli getblockcount

CHA_CHING
April 03, 2018, 02:07:38 PM

I've been running nodes for a few months.  On friday there was a huge spike of generated fees (2,724.7500037) (nice payout). Today restarted a node and it can't sync.   Noticed that NOMP miner is not present today who was fastest miner (4-1-2018) (https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ent/#!extraction).   My nodes that haven't been restarted say they are in sync.   Wondering since NOMP dropped out or this has to do with upgrade (0.12.1.17) ?

Anyone?

Same crap. I had 0.12.1.16 and 'No block source available'. Then I updated to 0.12.1.7 and nothing changed. Does enyone know what's going on?

No idea, but looking at the blockchain explorer, the last block 301946 was mined at 2018-04-01 03:36:44 and thats it. Does anybody have any idea whats going on ?
I've heard that for some reason PoW mining of Eternity had stopped. But now it works. Bout no one knows what exactly happened.
Pages:
Jump to: