Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ENT] Eternity - X11 - No Premine - page 23. (Read 83895 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 100
October 20, 2017, 02:31:49 PM
so  how many were lucky enough to be on the right chain and not loose out today?

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
October 20, 2017, 02:03:52 PM
How many ENT to build MN?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
October 20, 2017, 01:01:28 PM
WTF? Need reinstall MN?

~/.eternity# tail debug.log
2017-10-20 15:19:27 Added time data, samples 15, offset -3 (+0 minutes)
2017-10-20 15:19:27 nTimeOffset = +0  (+0 minutes)
2017-10-20 15:30:24 receive version message: /Eternity Core:0.12.1.5/: version 70206, blocks=211979, us=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:4855, peer=22
2017-10-20 15:30:24 Added time data, samples 16, offset +6 (+0 minutes)
2017-10-20 15:42:58 receive version message: /Eternity Core:0.12.1.5/: version 70206, blocks=213893, us=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:4855, peer=23
2017-10-20 15:42:58 Added time data, samples 17, offset +0 (+0 minutes)
2017-10-20 15:42:58 nTimeOffset = +0  (+0 minutes)
2017-10-20 16:00:19 receive version message: /Eternity Core:0.12.1.5/: version 70206, blocks=211975, us=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:4855, peer=24
2017-10-20 16:23:59 receive version message: /Eternity Core:0.12.1.5/: version 70206, blocks=211975, us=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:4855, peer=25
2017-10-20 16:37:01 receive version message: /Eternity Core:0.12.1.5/: version 70206, blocks=211975, us=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:4855, peer=26
Activity: 11
October 20, 2017, 12:14:55 PM
Из 10 нoд пepecтaли paбoтaть 2, oтвaлилиcь

>     "vin" : "CTxIn(COutPoint(00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000            0 0000000000000, 4294967295), coinbase )",
>     "service" : "[::]:0",
>     "status" : "Node just started, not yet activated"
> }

в чём пpoблeмa?

Зaнoвo инcтaлил, кoшeлёк oбнoвил. 3 cyтoк и нe кy-кy.
Activity: 9
October 20, 2017, 11:16:39 AM
Guys, I already ran my problem! Because I have sent my coins in the last 3 days (my transaction is locked and not confirmed) from the new wallet.

I have to cancel this transaction and I did not leave my wallet, since I already have a backup of my old wallet without these transactions I just changed the wallet.dat

And yes!!!! Is very important you make backup of you wallet in diferent months!!!
October 20, 2017, 11:03:37 AM
Guys, I already ran my problem! Because I have sent my coins in the last 3 days (my transaction is locked and not confirmed) from the new wallet.

I have to cancel this transaction and I did not leave my wallet, since I already have a backup of my old wallet without these transactions I just changed the wallet.dat
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
October 20, 2017, 10:37:55 AM
copy the wallet.dat from the old folder to the new EternityCore folder
or you wont see your coins from the old wallet
October 20, 2017, 10:22:47 AM
by what I understand here, I need to cancel the unconfirmed transaction for my coins to return to wallet but I do not know how to cancel the transaction
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
October 20, 2017, 10:17:20 AM
If you guys mined/staked coins on the wrong chain you will never get them back, it's unfornate I know but it's the harsh truth. Undecided
Activity: 71
October 20, 2017, 10:10:57 AM
My coin aren t in my wallet .

but my i use the block and i scan my adress i see my coin.

do you know what is happening do the wallet need to be fix ?
what will happen to my masternode ?( i have a masternode but i m noob only 2 day i start it)

You might have to resync node and wallet.
That requires to stop wallet/node.
Removing everything from data folder except wallet.dat and *.conf files.
Start wallet/node and let it sync from beginning.
Initially you might not see any coins in wallet.
They will show up once synchronisation hits the block with your transactions.

It works for me

Yes it works, but the problem is that all the mined and staked coins from the last 3 days are gone, and this only because someone was mining on a different chain and synced his chain that was ahead of ours that leaded to cancel all our transactions end rewards.
This is a big problem and can happen every time again....

Yes, now its my problem!! i last 3 days i send my coins for new wallet to make new MN because i was getting error.
In new resync, i can see my coins for 5 seconds and later disappear  and my transation for new wallet has canceled and can see my coins in my old wallet EdF7wk82whNRPg3fhxqiiD5byLXWxa1Ghn  in block explorer but i cant see that coins in my wallet anymore. Need help to repair it, i already resync later delet past but still getting problem in dont see my coins in wallet, only in block explorer

almost the same here

what will happen to my masternode ?( i have a masternode but i m noob only 2 day i start it)

It works for me

Yes it works, but the problem is that all the mined and staked coins from the last 3 days are gone, and this only because someone was mining on a different chain and synced his chain that was ahead of ours that leaded to cancel all our transactions end rewards.

Yes, now its my problem!! i last 3 days i send my coins for new wallet to make new MN because i was getting error.
In new resync, i can see my coins for 5 seconds and later disappear  and my transation for new wallet has canceled and can see my coins in my old wallet EdF7wk82whNRPg3fhxqiiD5byLXWxa1Ghn  in block explorer but i cant see that coins in my wallet anymore. Need help to repair it, i already resync later delet past but still getting problem in dont see my coins in wallet, only in block explorer

exactly the same here
what i have to do to have my coin back
October 20, 2017, 09:42:17 AM

It works for me

In new resync, i can see my coins for 5 seconds and later disappear  and my transation for new wallet has canceled and can see my coins in my old wallet EdF7wk82whNRPg3fhxqiiD5byLXWxa1Ghn  in block explorer but i cant see that coins in my wallet anymore. Need help to repair it, i already resync later delet past but still getting problem in dont see my coins in wallet, only in block explorer
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
October 20, 2017, 09:32:37 AM

It works for me

It will keep happening until all the desynced nodes get banned. Download the latest wallet, backup your wallet.dat and don't use addnodes. I'm currently running a node on the stable chain so you will connect to my node and sync to the correct chain.
Activity: 534
Merit: 500
October 20, 2017, 09:22:53 AM

It works for me

Activity: 99
October 20, 2017, 08:40:23 AM

It works for me
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
October 20, 2017, 07:26:15 AM

Activity: 71
October 20, 2017, 07:23:13 AM

October 20, 2017, 07:01:00 AM
why do you need blockchain for this project?

I think it's a technology behind cryptocurrency? no? Wink
October 20, 2017, 05:16:56 AM
All masternode rewards and my transactions from yesterday were loss after getting this notification  "errors": "Warning: We do not appear to fully agree with our peers! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade."
Why? Huh

I think that this is due to incorrectly generated blocks.
Once blockchain network became stable all corrupted blocks got removed.

It might take few days to get fully stable, so some anomalies and extra rewards might happen and then vanish Smiley
I had more rewards as well.
Now it's gone after re-sync Smiley

Maybe after all that "fun" we get some extra rewards from devs for holding nodes up and running and in shape Cheesy
Activity: 117
October 20, 2017, 05:16:29 AM
Updated wallet . Does not sync for 3 days behind! Mined coins are all gone! What's going on???
Activity: 1
October 20, 2017, 04:58:16 AM
All masternode rewards and my transactions from yesterday were loss after getting this notification  "errors": "Warning: We do not appear to fully agree with our peers! You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade."
Why? Huh
Pages:
Jump to: