Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ePay.info, Micropayments and Faucets, Faucetbox alternative [0%Fee] - page 23. (Read 61285 times)

Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
   Per user budget are count as successful payment on my faucet, and I paid for it from my epay balance! no answer from epay support side in this issue.
Activity: 223
Merit: 103
Where does the balance go, when user claims with wrong address, right now i can claim with "test" as address and payment is successful, i can also see it in faucet owner dashboard, without address, but i still payed for it ?
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
What about deposits? I made deposit two days ago and still wait. I even created support ticket and nothing...
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
ePay.info Think different
new script ?  There is news

It is almost done.
we have added so many features and we want to test it thoroughly first before releasing it even in beta mode.
It happened again. 17 minutes no payments from my 2 faucets.

We are fixing charts right now.

i'll check after charts are fixed
Activity: 686
It happened again. 17 minutes no payments from my 2 faucets.

Activity: 223
Merit: 103
Would it be possible to integrate both FaucetHub.io And Epay.info in one faucet or not?
If so, How? Using the Api key in both or?

Please let me know ! If it is not possible, what should i do then?
I think it is possible, can be done with faucetbox script
No, you cant use two micro-wallet services with faucetbox script in the same time. you can choose one micro-wallet service with faucetbox script only. FaucetHub.io or Epay.info services

He probably meant by modifying it, not straight from the box.
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Would it be possible to integrate both FaucetHub.io And Epay.info in one faucet or not?

No, you cant use two micro-wallet services with faucetbox script in the same time. you can choose one micro-wallet service with faucetbox script only. FaucetHub.io or Epay.info services
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

Activity: 83
new script ?  There is news
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

Please fix the charts. Bring back the half-hour charts. When the 30 minutes safety limit is reached, sometimes it does not reset when it should. It skips 30 minutes window, and then resets. I have to manually disable the API, re-enable it, and now it starts to pay again until it breaks.

Edit: I don't know how the safety limits work behind the scenes, but maybe some timer is broken or there is conflict with the old way you did the limits before the change.

Hi
We'll check this after today's update.

Safety limits works exactly like how faucetbox used to work.
I'll explain later
They do! But sometimes I have no payments from lets say 14:00 to 14:30 or 17:30 to 18:00. It misses a window, and I don't know why.
Please fix the charts. Bring back the half-hour charts. When the 30 minutes safety limit is reached, sometimes it does not reset when it should. It skips 30 minutes window, and then resets. I have to manually disable the API, re-enable it, and now it starts to pay again until it breaks.

Edit: I don't know how the safety limits work behind the scenes, but maybe some timer is broken or there is conflict with the old way you did the limits before the change.

Hi
We'll check this after today's update.

Safety limits works exactly like how faucetbox used to work.
I'll explain later

Hello,

After I tried to claim from one faucet, I got API error -9 . What does it means. I can't found anything about in on API documents page.

According to this:
-9 Budget reached and transaction has been canceled

Epay you should really work overtime a couple of days and fix the website. It's full of bugs, and faucets stop working for several hours, because their send limits gets stuck.

We'd be happy to receive your feedbacks and fix any bugs that you may encounter.

Please add an option in Faucet Manager to manaully send micropayment to a bitcoin adress using the ePay API. Faucetbox had this option i  their script's admin panel. I'd like to see this in ePay.info Faucet manager.

This is planned and will be added soon.

--------

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Please add an option in Faucet Manager to manaully send micropayment to a bitcoin adress using the ePay API. Faucetbox had this option i  their script's admin panel. I'd like to see this in ePay.info Faucet manager.
Epay you should really work overtime a couple of days and fix the website. It's full of bugs, and faucets stop working for several hours, because their send limits gets stuck.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
After I tried to claim from one faucet, I got API error -9 . What does it means. I can't found anything about in on API documents page.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
Is there a possibility that we see this warning before perform the entire procedure of entering address+solving captcha+waiting for timer?I know this is some kind of protection for faucet owners,but if they decide ti pay several thousand satoshi and then say game is over for today faucet users should not waste their time for nothing.

Activity: 83
Hello ...... where is my 2100 Doge.........HuhHuhHuh??

deposit yesterday evening - not in my balance...WHY HuhHuh??

Pages:
Jump to: