Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ePay.info, Micropayments and Faucets, Faucetbox alternative [0%Fee] - page 24. (Read 61285 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Dogecoin - Deposits.......i have deposit dogecoins for over 12h...the transaction is confirmed....the dogecoins not in my epay balance ? where is my dogecoins ?

91684f3779b45f33f4d6a1a144b009ad1ba41475d86a768e3bdaa88f4e291155
70a80df2aac9847ec627a1a57a17482f15d26bbd1232978f9666ef4c20e653ce
a7aa016390cf8010f8fa4fac42651160ae122504d01dadf21ec51f4b42ecaacd

3 x 700 Doge = 2100 Doge - not in my epay balance Huh?

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I just wanted to know how much I have to wait for that "checking" thing. And also highlighted a little mistake on there.

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
hello sir i was submit ticket #23895 , i just want used for 1 week Smiley
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
No, this is the old script.
New script will be release later next week.
Thanks, this is what I'm waiting for! But can you teach us how to change the password for the adm on our old faucet so I can save some code? My main online machine I use for maintaining my faucet website is down right now. I can't access any of my info or passwords.

What file and code do we change within the adm folder to make a new admin login password?
Activity: 644
ePay.info Think different
Hourly faucet payout chart is missing from the new version of the site.

EDIT: "Today so far" on my dashboard does not work properly. It resets every 30 minutes. Also the daily chart on my faucets is kinda messed up.

Hi
Got it,
changing that part a bit
we'll update later tonight
Activity: 686
Hourly faucet payout chart is missing from the new version of the site.

EDIT: "Today so far" on my dashboard does not work properly. It resets every 30 minutes. Also the daily chart on my faucets is kinda messed up.
Hello, i'm getting "API error: payment is sooner than the calculated time out" on my faucet, should i update anything ?
Hi
This only happens if the time you have specified in epay panel is different from your faucet

For example if your faucet is 10 minutes and you specified 20 minutes in epay this happens
Activity: 223
Merit: 103
Hello, i'm getting "API error: payment is sooner than the calculated time out" on my faucet, should i update anything ?

No, this is the old script.
New script will be release later next week.
Activity: 25
But where can I download faucet scrupt now?
Looks like payment api is broken, new payments accepted, but server always return wrong status.

i'm faucet owner,
withdraw to members (API) no longer working..

should i do any updates to my API or something?

Can you tell me what code is returned to you?

Thanks

Problem has been hot fixed.
It was in ACL control check
hello your update of faucet owner panel is great.

now the payments in dogefaucet not more correct...... original paid 1 doge - now paid 0.00000001 Doge.
since the update today

Hi thank you.
Yes noticed that and fixed that moments after update.
Activity: 97
Looks like payment api is broken, new payments accepted, but server always return wrong status.
Activity: 714
TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin
i'm faucet owner,
withdraw to members (API) no longer working..

should i do any updates to my API or something?
Activity: 83
hello your update of faucet owner panel is great.

now the payments in dogefaucet not more correct...... original paid 1 doge - now paid 0.00000001 Doge.
since the update today
I have one more problem with doge faucet Award for a user 1 Doge And you deduct 10 Doge!! how this happen ?
Hi
How many faucets do you have on one domain?
I have one faucet per one domain. BTW what is this error message mean An error has occured - Error: -6 ?that up when user make withdraw at my BTC faucet I using  minifaucet script on this site.

Hi,
Can you install Teamviewer so we can check together?

-6 : ACL is active and server IP address is not authorized.
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
I have one more problem with doge faucet Award for a user 1 Doge And you deduct 10 Doge!! how this happen ?
Hi
How many faucets do you have on one domain?
I have one faucet per one domain. BTW what is this error message mean An error has occured - Error: -6 ?that up when user make withdraw at my BTC faucet I using  minifaucet script on this site.
Activity: 22
Quote from: ePay.info

Hello do you look at and respond to this please?? https://myfaucet.epay.info/support/ #23818
Pages:
Jump to: