Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ePay.info, Micropayments and Faucets, Faucetbox alternative [0%Fee] - page 28. (Read 61285 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
https://cryptoworld.io
statistics graphs are not working (I think the last time I saw them working was more than a week ago).

thanks
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi. What is this? I can't to take prize in my faucet.
Faucet owner please contact ePay.info As soon as possible

Same here, help us please
Activity: 385
Merit: 100
Hi,does anyone know how on earth can i contact with the admin of Epay.info? After i reach my Payout threshold i was waiting to receive my payment on Monday 26th as it says there "You will receive your balance on Monday" but nothing happened so i send a support ticket with high priority and until now as we speak nobody care to answer me. I don't know if they are so busy there or not,all i want to know is why i didn't get paid yet because until now i didn't have any problem with my withdrawals. Any suggestions???
They announced on Twitter that ePay.info team is in Malaysia now and support answers can be delayed. I think they will answer your support ticket as soon as they can.
https://mobile.twitter.com/epayinfo/status/812942142234456064?p=v
indeed, they will help you asap dont wurry
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
Hi,does anyone know how on earth can i contact with the admin of Epay.info? After i reach my Payout threshold i was waiting to receive my payment on Monday 26th as it says there "You will receive your balance on Monday" but nothing happened so i send a support ticket with high priority and until now as we speak nobody care to answer me. I don't know if they are so busy there or not,all i want to know is why i didn't get paid yet because until now i didn't have any problem with my withdrawals. Any suggestions???
They announced on Twitter that ePay.info team is in Malaysia now and support answers can be delayed. I think they will answer your support ticket as soon as they can.
https://mobile.twitter.com/epayinfo/status/812942142234456064?p=v
Activity: 2
Activity: 25
On other days their support works slow too. I was waiting several hours when I haв last problem and wrote here after thet they solve my problem. 

Some of you people need to understand, as a website owner our lives don't revolve around you! We will deal with you annoying fucks when we want too!
I would keep you waiting too for being annoying!
Who are fucking you? And why did you write me this shit?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
On other days their support works slow too. I was waiting several hours when I haв last problem and wrote here after thet they solve my problem. 

Some of you people need to understand, as a website owner our lives don't revolve around you! We will deal with you annoying fucks when we want too!
I would keep you waiting too for being annoying!
Your support is so slow(
You have to undestand, that now is Christmas holidays, and they can't sit and respond support tickets whole day. On other days ePay support works very fast.
On other days their support works slow too. I was waiting several days when I had last problem and wrote here after that they solve my problem.  
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
Your support is so slow(
You have to undestand, that now is Christmas holidays, and they can't sit and respond support tickets whole day. On other days ePay support works very fast.
Your support is so slow(
Hi. What is this? I can't to take prize in my faucet.
Faucet owner please contact ePay.info As soon as possible
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Forget my question above please.
The problem I see is that anti adblock will not run, I'm trying to insert this code that does work, but the web falls.

Code:
Please enable JavaScript!
Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!

Edit
Ran me by inserting the code from the Administration where go the ads at the bottom.  Cheesy Wink
legendary
Hi,
how does it works the multi address?
I've got 2 address, one "Default" and the other one "Inactive". If I claim with the inactive one, it remains inactive and my balance not updated.

thanks
Hi all accumulated balances are added in one account and paid to your default address
thanks for the reply Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
ePay.info Think different
Hello, see if someone can help me.
I have a faucet but it turns out that the clock instead of telling 60 minutes has 99 minutes for every hour.
Does anyone know any solution?

Hello
Send a screen shot of your settings page
Hi,
I've got 2 address, one "Default" and the other one "Inactive". If I claim with the inactive one, it remains inactive and my balance not updated.

thanks
Hi all accumulated balances are added in one account and paid to your default address
Hi,

thanks
Hi
You probably haven't reached your minimum threshold on
Monday morning when we processed the balances
I'm a faucet owner
Epay help me online debug
I am very grateful
But now something has happened
I want to quit
Epay promised to return 0.75 bitcoin
After communication
have to send me payment in multiple parts
But the first refund was only 0.1
And I have not received
what happened?
0.75 Refund 0.1
Less than 1/7
How long will I take to received in full payment?
I think this is not correct
Very unreasonable
I asked epay to give me a reasonable answer
Epay can  be trusted?
Hi
Your payment is already scheduled as I have gave you the plan
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Hello, see if someone can help me.
I have a faucet but it turns out that the clock instead of telling 60 minutes has 99 minutes for every hour.
Does anyone know any solution?
Activity: 6
I just got it
----------------

Thank you
This is the first step in good faith
legendary
Hi,

thanks
Pages:
Jump to: