Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ePay.info, Micropayments and Faucets, Faucetbox alternative [0%Fee] - page 38. (Read 61285 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1079
Hi, I am using mini faucet script for my faucet, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/minifaucet-script-a-myfaucet-replacement-333748

Apart from FaucetBox, payouts could be processed through Xapo, Coinbase, or blockchain, but once FaucetBox shuts down all other payment options available on this script does not really serve the "micropayment" purpose. Of course Xapo is good, but then users need to have a Xapo account (registration, verifying number, I do not think many faucet users prefer that). I think many faucet admins are using mini faucet script so it would be really helpful if you could explain how to integrate ePay into mini faucet script Smiley Thank you.
Hi

We'll contact the developer of this script to add our API

I saw that couple of faucets using mini script have already integrated ePay into their faucets. I tried to execute the simple check balance code and failed, contacted my hosting provider if the soap extention is enabled (see, I am really noob when it comes to coding).

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/minifaucet-script-a-myfaucet-replacement-333748, elbandi is the developer and he was online today so if you would contact him and ask him to add ePay API it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
ePay.info Think different
To Faucet Owners:

By depositing >1 BTC all your faucets will be placed on top of the rotator for 48 hours for free

I change the hosting provider. How I can change the data base?

Take a backup from your database and restore it in your new host
After using ePay about one week i got a boost in visits in all my pages, and also my faucets aren't getting drained from bots!

thanks a lot for making your site so secure!

Your welcome.

We have kept our surprise for last
More is coming.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
After using ePay about one week i got a boost in visits in all my pages, and also my faucets aren't getting drained from bots!

thanks a lot for making your site so secure!

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

Grin Grin Grin Grin Very nice,
I have more than you  Huh WOW

This is the faucetbox script bug, admin promise to tell the script owner to fix it

i hope i real earn this much of money
Activity: 25
I change the hosting provider. How I can change the data base?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
https://cryptoworld.io
Can't wait the next payout!!

Hi!
How I can change the background picture in your script? I found picture templates/style/images/bq.png and replaced it but nothing changes. How is this possible?

Hello
Are you using cloudflare?
have you tried to clear your cache?

I even don't know what is this.
No, I don't try.
Upd. I clear the cash. All works.
Your welcome
Feel free to ask again if you have any questions
Thanks)
Hi!
How I can change the background picture in your script? I found picture templates/style/images/bq.png and replaced it but nothing changes. How is this possible?

Hello

No, I don't try.
Your welcome
Feel free to ask again if you have any questions
Hi!

Hello

No, I don't try.
Hi!

Hello
Hi!
Hello

I sent support ticket about last deposit, not added to my balance and list till now  Cry

Thanks for your service!

Let me check it.
it's from 20/11

no the one from 2016/11/20  is not confirmed, its pending on list and i think you can remove from list.

but new one sent today is confirmed but not added on list and balance.

Ok, i thought you mean 20/11 ( https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/cbceeeb575b8b3575348a67547237f5cff4faf6cb49c2406cbd48f1a921beb04 )

Found today's transaction. just received the call back  and added.
Please confirm

Than you!

Your welcome my frined Wink
Activity: 714
TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin
Hello

I sent support ticket about last deposit, not added to my balance and list till now  Cry

Thanks for your service!

Let me check it.
it's from 20/11

no the one from 2016/11/20  is not confirmed, its pending on list and i think you can remove from list.

Ok, i thought you mean 20/11 ( https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/cbceeeb575b8b3575348a67547237f5cff4faf6cb49c2406cbd48f1a921beb04 )

Please confirm

Thank you!
Hello

Thanks for your service!

Let me check it.
it's from 20/11

Please confirm

Hello

Thanks for your service!

Let me check it.
it's from 20/11

Hello

Thanks for your service!

Let me check it.
it's from 20/11
Hello

Thanks for your service!
Effective immediately faucets that are paying less than 25 satoshis or have popup/popunder will not be added to the rotator

Haven't been on faucet world for a while except for one or two of my favorite, but a little tips, please also remove those with false button  (like false "claim" or "I'm not bot". I'm sure you know what I mean) which will send us to ads. It's a marketing strategy, I know, and we are supposed to click the ads as a contribution for the amount we got. But it's really annoying. And IMO, if someone wants to click the ads, it should be done under full awareness and because he choose to click them instead of being tricked.

Hi
I understand what you mean, but first ads are supplied by other networks and by the time we check the faucets those ads could be there and if you visit them they could be gone.

We agree that clicking on ads should be by user's consent.
Pages:
Jump to: