Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EPC][Scrypt] Experiencecoin-The coin geared towards gamers-reRelease - page 29. (Read 63662 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Just submitted 1100 Dot votes, not sure it will make a difference but if everyone gets voting it might.
We need to get this coin on another exchange other than Yobit.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Ladies and Gentlemen!

If you believe in this remarkable coin and you care about its future, please respond here.

We really need your help in the next vote for the EPC > https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting < .

Summing up the results of voting at 5.00 a.m. (UTC-4) on October.19.2015
You can vote every day. You can also buy votes for Dotcoin (DOT).
Our common victory in the vote is of great importance for Experiencecoin . Thank you.

(Sorry for the bad english)
[/pre]
[/color][/b]
Activity: 302
Merit: 251
Ego Sum Qui Sum
https://twitter.com/Darkzorger/status/651477743838883840
Hey Boys and Girls Vote 4 US We are DA ONE - ONE of US !!!!

Activity: 484
Merit: 250
so no game is using the coin after 6 months, the dev has wasted your time, the coin is not even on a good exchange yet. well done on making another useless scam coin
Wow! We got a FUD-er troll! And an experienced (seniour) one! That's good sign for a coin Smiley, means it gains attention Wink
Ya that's what usually happens when someone wants to score a bunch of coins for dirt cheap they usually come around ranting and raving for no reason about the coin being shitty lol That's Crypto though Wink

so where can these coins be used?
can they be used on sites where the devs are not members?
which exchanges is the coin on?
the questions go on and on, yet there are no answers.

if people learned to question thing there will be less scams around!

i see that people who have replied to my last post just spammed, nobody said anything to help the coin, well child spammers will just spam for no reason.

why would i want a 'bunch' of coins if i can not see any value in the coin?
if you spammers just thought before spamming there would be 80% less posts

We must all welcome ozycash skepticism. It is always a good practice to allow views and opinions from opposite end of the spectrum to be shared and taken into account. His views and opinion on experiencecoin, are not baseless, rather they are based on his experience he has had, or has observed with other coins that have come along, and in some form or another, left him, and others with a loss, or scammed.

There is no guarantee in life, other than death, everything else is simply a roll of the dice. My objectives for this project are laid out and posted in this thread. The likelihood of them coming to past, are very low, but there in lies the potential and challenges which will make the slightest success one worth working towards.

My advice to ozycash, and others who have come to similar mindset, is to continue sharing your thoughts and feeling on the matter, and if investing in something is leaving you feeling scammed or bitter, maybe find an alternative ways to invest your time, money, hash, and energy. However, I personally welcome your thoughts and input, and hope that despite our disagreement on EPC, I will continue to see you on here.

A lot of scam coins from scam devs out there!EPC seems like an honest coin(from my humble newbie point of view)!A lot of coins very little premine.Miners will easily mine and dump at 1 sat no matter how many exchnge sites the coin is listed!And they will do it for ever and ever!And no one can blame them because that's what miners do!Right now,on Yobit, I see 10 btc before the coin reaches 10 sat.And the 1 sat sell orders are renewed(welcome miners)!I believe if these walls come down,some traders might be interested for a pump and then who knows!
But still a lot of coins!Some should be burnt!Some billion I mean!  Smiley
Watching!
Good luck anyway!
Activity: 595
Merit: 503
workingForBitcoins.com
New pool Added: Wmikrut.com
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
@bitcoinore.com

Good afternoon.
Preparing for the next vote on Cryptopia.co.nz.
I understand you also participate. We had 13 people (100% participation). We believe the balance of coins DOT to know what to expect. Sorry, english is bad. -)
Answer in private please.

@Matveevka
workingForBitcoins.com
workingForBitcoins.com
so no game is using the coin after 6 months, the dev has wasted your time, the coin is not even on a good exchange yet. well done on making another useless scam coin
Wow! We got a FUD-er troll! And an experienced (seniour) one! That's good sign for a coin Smiley, means it gains attention Wink
Ya that's what usually happens when someone wants to score a bunch of coins for dirt cheap they usually come around ranting and raving for no reason about the coin being shitty lol That's Crypto though Wink

i see that people who have replied to my last post just spammed, nobody said anything to help the coin, well child spammers will just spam for no reason.

We must all welcome ozycash skepticism. It is always a good practice to allow views and opinions from opposite end of the spectrum to be shared and taken into account. His views and opinion on experiencecoin, are not baseless, rather they are based on his experience he has had, or has observed with other coins that have come along, and in some form or another, left him, and others with a loss, or scammed.

There is no guarantee in life, other than death, everything else is simply a roll of the dice. My objectives for this project are laid out and posted in this thread. The likelihood of them coming to past, are very low, but there in lies the potential and challenges which will make the slightest success one worth working towards.

My advice to ozycash, and others who have come to similar mindset, is to continue sharing your thoughts and feeling on the matter, and if investing in something is leaving you feeling scammed or bitter, maybe find an alternative ways to invest your time, money, hash, and energy. However, I personally welcome your thoughts and input, and hope that despite our disagreement on EPC, I will continue to see you on here.
Also added my node

addnode=82.40.48.21
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I hope EPC does make it to another exchange because the chatter on Yobit is not good. Some on the troll box have declared EPC dead as there has not been any buy orders for awhile now. I have over 14 Mil. and will continue to mine or buy. The coin as a future and let's continue to support it.
yup.... must good news everyday to pump EPC
 Undecided Undecided Undecided
I hope EPC does make it to another exchange because the chatter on Yobit is not good. Some on the troll box have declared EPC dead as there has not been any buy orders for awhile now. I have over 14 Mil. and will continue to mine or buy. The coin as a future and let's continue to support it.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
-
Ladies and Gentlemen!

If you believe in this remarkable coin and you care about its future, please respond here.

We really need your help in the next vote for the EPC > Link < .

Summing up the results of voting at 5.00 a.m. (UTC-4) on October.19.2015
You can vote every day. You can also buy votes for Dotcoin (DOT).
Our common victory in the vote is of great importance for Experiencecoin . Thank you.

(Sorry for the bad english)

-

Nice to see you guys making this effort. I keep voting as well. However this week we have a strong competition from Sterlingcoin (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=721936.4220). They have a big community and despite the fact they are listed on Bittrex, they decided to go to Cryptopia (they tell - "this week or never" Smiley ). We still have a chance though Smiley
Activity: 392
TimSweat

Not going to argue with you. But as you definitely deserve an answer, I'll just state what I think: yes, this coin is not widespread and well adopted yet. It cannot "be used on sites where the devs are not members" yet. "Yet". This is the keyword here.

It is not well adopted yet and that's why it is still really cheap. But people here see the potential of this coin, of this developer, and of this concept. That's why they are buying and mining it.

So the short answer here: there is a little visible achievement yet, but good potential shown. Skillful Dev is an asset by itself, moreover when he is dedicated and honest. This makes this coin a potentially good investment, and this time is good time to enter for a serious long-term investor. When it will have all the achievements you wanted above, it will be too late to jump in.

Very well put . I like the concept and if other read a little maybe they will understand as well and see its a good ideal , especially if you like any kind of online games as well .

You couldn't have said it any better in my opinion.

Great work so far DEV .
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073

Not going to argue with you. But as you definitely deserve an answer, I'll just state what I think: yes, this coin is not widespread and well adopted yet. It cannot "be used on sites where the devs are not members" yet. "Yet". This is the keyword here.

It is not well adopted yet and that's why it is still really cheap. But people here see the potential of this coin, of this developer, and of this concept. That's why they are buying and mining it.

So the short answer here: there is a little visible achievement yet, but good potential shown. Skillful Dev is an asset by itself, moreover when he is dedicated and honest. This makes this coin a potentially good investment, and this time is good time to enter for a serious long-term investor. When it will have all the achievements you wanted above, it will be too late to jump in.
Activity: 71
Ozycash go back under ur stone pls, nobody interesting in you!!!... cry on other forums ok Wink
Activity: 288
a mybiteme angry investor im sorry for your loss even i also invest in that site
but i only just suggest EPC its not connected in mybitme we are just looking for demand for this coin
dont get angry on us and also dont ever talk about scam in this thread because EPC dont take any money or bitcoin from you
this is about patience and support i hate scam you can see it in my history so dont tell me that what i support is scam
before it also become what you see it now it take a lot of time and effort and also money fro dev
its also come from your mouth that its 6 month now BUT our dev is still here and still developing this coin

what is mybiteme?
looks like you are another spammer helping to prove this coin is useless
if you wanted to help the coin you would have replied with the coins good points but you just rave about some fight you are having with some other person and site nobody has heard of.
Activity: 288

workingForBitcoins.com
Linux wallet has a bug!
Coins vanish and payments don't happen!

If to substitute wallet.dat to Windows-qt, coins appear after the blockchain updating.

Balance Summary
Wallet Balance    60,055.23638161
Locked for users    350,868.74570263
Unconfirmed    52,500.00000000
Liquid Assets    -343,313.50932102

P.S. file config include -   staking=0

Not sure what issue you are experiencing, but what you have posted is stats coming from your pool, nothing to do with the wallet.
workingForBitcoins.com
workingForBitcoins.com
Pages:
Jump to: