Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EPC][Scrypt] Experiencecoin-The coin geared towards gamers-reRelease - page 30. (Read 63662 times)

Activity: 595
Merit: 503
workingForBitcoins.com
Activity: 876
Merit: 500
AikaPool admin
workingForBitcoins.com
i see this EPC faucet
DEV maybe you can be add it in OP
http://freecoinfaucet.com/exp/

Added to OP
nice  Grin
DEV can you make twitter account for this EPC
so we can start to ask in twitter in some exchange to add EPC

If you check OP, you will see the twitter Link: https://twitter.com/experiencecoin
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
i see this EPC faucet

Added to OP
nice  Grin
DEV can you make twitter account for this EPC
so we can start to ask in twitter in some exchange to add EPC
workingForBitcoins.com
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
i see this EPC faucet
Activity: 302
Merit: 251
Ego Sum Qui Sum
@  bitcoinore.com ok fine. A little bit inaccurate, but it is clear to understanding  Wink
workingForBitcoins.com
I already paid for a translation, I just have not had time to put it up.

Take a look at it:

Что такое Experiencecoin?

Experiencecoin интернет валюта на основе подтверждения peer-to-peer, что позволяет осуществлять мгновенные платежи по всему миру. Она основана на протоколе Bitcoin, но отличается от Bitcoin тем, что может эффективно добываться на аппаратных средствах потребительского класса. Experiencecoin обеспечивает более быстрое подтверждение транзакций (2,5 минут в среднем) и использует аппаратную память, на основе интеллектуального доказательство алгоритма proof-of-work  для которого подходят обычные компьютеры и видеокарты. В сети Experiencecoin планируется произвести 450 млрд валютных единиц за 1000 лет. Одна из целей Experiencecoin в том, чтобы обеспечить алгоритм добычи, который мог бы работать в то же время, на том же оборудовании, которое используется для добычи Liteсoins. С ростом специализированных интегральных схем для Litecoin, Experiencecoin продолжит удовлетворять эти цели. Маловероятно, что для добычи Experiencecoin, пока валюта не широко используется, будут разработаны ASIC майнеры.

What Is Experiencecoin?

Experiencecoin is a peer-to-peer Internet currency that enables instant payments to anyone in the world. It is based on the Bitcoin protocol but differs from Bitcoin in that it can be efficiently mined with consumer-grade hardware. Experiencecoin provides faster transaction confirmations (2.5 minutes on average) and uses a memory-hard, scrypt-based mining proof-of-work algorithm to target the regular computers and GPUs most people already have. The Experiencecoin network is scheduled to produce 450 billion currency units over 1000 years. One of the aims of Experiencecoin was to provide a mining algorithm that could run at the same time, on the same hardware used to mine Liteoins. With the rise of specialized ASICs for Litecoin, Experiencecoin continues to satisfy these goals. It is unlikely for ASIC mining to be developed for Experiencecoin until the currency is widely used.
Community

Сообщество

Найдите поддержку через большее количество Experiencecoin сообществ:

Форум Experiencecoin
    Reddit Experiencecoin
    Поиск пользователей по Twitter

Community

Find support across a growing number of Experiencecoin communities:

Experiencecoin Forums
    Reddit Experiencecoin
    Search for Users on Twitter

Ресурсы

Найти общую информацию, а также перечень услуг и обменников, которые поддерживают Experiencecoin можно на Experiencecoin Wiki.

Последняя сетевая статистика досупна в Experiencecoin Block Explorer Charts.

Исходный код для Experiencecoin-Qt и смежных проектов доступны на GitHub.

Resources

Find general information as well as a list of services and exchanges that support Experiencecoin at the Experiencecoin Wiki.

Up-to-date network statistics can be found at Experiencecoin Block Explorer Charts.

Source code for Experiencecoin-Qt and related projects are available on GitHub.

Бесплатная программа с открытым исходным кодом

Experiencecoin это проект свободного программного обеспечения, распространяемого по лицензии MIT / X11, которая дает вам возможность работать, изменять и копировать программное обеспечение и распространять, по вашему усмотрению модифицированные копии. Программное обеспечение выпущено в открытом процессе, который позволяет производить независимую проверку двоичных файлов и их соответствующего исходного кода.

Free, Open-Source Software

Experiencecoin is a free software project released under the MIT/X11 license which gives you the power to run, modify, and copy the software and to distribute, at your option, modified copies of the software. The software is released in a transparent process that allows for independent verification of binaries and their corresponding source code.

Блокчейн

Блокчейн Experiencecoin  способен обрабатывать больший объем транзакций, чем его коллега - Bitcoin. Из-за более частого нахождения блоков, сеть будет поддерживать большое количество операций без необходимости внесения изменений в программное обеспечение в будущем.

В результате, торговцы получают более быстрое подтверждение,  имея возможность получать больше подтверждений при продаже большого количества отдельных партий монет.

Blockchain

The Experiencecoin blockchain is capable of handling higher transaction volume than its counterpart - Bitcoin. Due to more frequent block generation, the network supports more transactions without a need to modify the software in the future.

As a result, merchants get faster confirmation times, while still having ability to wait for more confirmations when selling bigger ticket items.

Шифрование кошелька

Шифрования кошелька позволяет обезопасить ваш кошелек, так, что вы можете просматривать сделки и баланс вашего счета, без необходимости ввода своего пароля, прежде чем тратить Experiencecoins.

Это обеспечивает защиту от кражи баланса кошелька вирусами и троянами, а также проверку работоспособности перед отправкой платежей.

Wallet Encryption

Wallet encryption allows you to secure your wallet, so that you can view transactions and your account balance, but are required to enter your password before spending experiencecoins.

This provides protection from wallet-stealing viruses and trojans as well as a sanity check before sending payments.

Награда майнерам

Майнеры в настоящее время получают 17500 Experiencecoins за блок, размер награды уполовинивается каждые 12800000 блоков.

В сети Experiencecoin  планируется произвести 450 млрд Experiencecoins, что в 5305 раз больше количества монет  Litecoin и в 21420 раз больше чем  Bitcoin.

Mining Reward

Miners are currently awarded with 17500 new experiencecoins per block, an amount which gets halved roughly every 12,800,000 blocks.

The Experiencecoin network is therefore scheduled to produce 450 Billion experiencecoins, which is 5305 times as many currency units as Litecoin and 21420 times as many currency units as Bitcoin

Как это работает

После нескольких месяцев, играя в EASports FIFA14, вы достигли 30 уровня и являетесь одним из самых уважаемых игроков. Ваши друзья не будут играть с вами больше, потому как они знают, что не имеют шансов выиграть, и каждый онлайн игрок знает, что автоматически проиграет, если сделает вам вызов. Вы вложили пот и слезы в каждую передачу, удар и гол. Вы настолько связаны с игрой, что только звуки победных фанфар, дают поднятся выше, но вы достигли предела.

How It Works

After months of months of playing EASports FIFA14 you have reached Level 30 and are one of the most respected players around. Your friends won't play you anymore becuase they know they don't stand a chance and everyone online knows your avatar by heart as an automatic loss if they challenge
you. You've put sweat and tears into every last pass, shot and goal. You are so connected with the game, just the sounds of the title screen get you amped up that you can't grab your controller fast enough.

Новое начало

Несколько месяцев спустя вы возвращаетесь на EVE Online и вам не терпится погрузиться во что-то новое. Создав учетную запись вы возвращаетесь на первый уровень чтобы начать путь, который приведёт вас в лидеры и даст солидный статус. Но подождите, вы можете быть
зеленым новичком на других платформах, но вы то Exeperience геймер! Вы проводите часы играя в FIFA14 EASports поднимаясь по лестнице на вершину, разве вы не должны  рассчитывать на что-то большее?

A Fresh Start

But months later you are turned on to EVE ONLINE and cannot wait to dive into something fresh. Creating your account you are back at Level One and begin your quest to climb up the ranks and leaderboard into a respectable position. But wait, you might be green to the platform but you are an exeperienced gamer! You put in hours upon hours playing EASports FIFA14 climbing the ladder to the top, shouldn't that count for something?

Ваша ставка сделана

Вот тут то мы и входим в игру. Все, что вам  нужно сделать, это обмениваться существующими на  EASports FIFA14 очками опыта на Experiencecoin и взамен получать новую цифровую валюту для получения уровней в других играх на любой другой платформе. Таким образом, все, что было достигнуто, когда вы играли топ-вратарем или забивали голы, получая опыт, теперь может быть передано, чтобы начать новую игру в EVE Online, прямо на 30* уровне

* Номер уровня и свойства меняются в зависимости от игры.

You Bet It Does

That's where we come in. All you simply have to do is trade in your existing EASports FIFA14 experience points to Experiencecoin and in return use your new digital currency to level up in other games on any platform. So all that time you put in faking out top-tiered goalies and scoring highlight reel goals can now be transfered to start you from stratch in EVE ONLINE, right at level 30.*

Это так просто

Experiencecoin работает в ряде игр, систем и платформ. Если вы сможете заработать очки опыта и уровни в игре, вы можете обменять их на Experiencecoin, в дальнейшем используя её для обмена на опыт или уровни, как только начнёте новую игру.

Попробуйте Experiencecoin уже сегодня!

Experiencecoin works for a number of games, systems and platforms. If you can earn experience points and level up in the game, you can trade it in for Experiencecoin and be on your way once you start something new.

Try Experiencecoin Today!
Ego Sum Qui Sum
@ bitcoinore.com Hi ! I Can help You to translate the site http://www.experiencecoin.org/ in to a normal Russian language  Wink PM me
No money required - just for our community!
workingForBitcoins.com
Ego Sum Qui Sum
hi
the wallet is block at the block number 104678
any issue ?
thanks sir

hello somebody can help me maybe ?
im alone to have the problem maybe
Hi JUmpy14 see my msg https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12650717
Activity: 922
Merit: 534
hi
the wallet is block at the block number 104678
any issue ?
thanks sir

hello somebody can help me maybe ?
im alone to have the problem maybe
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I wonder how the value of this coin is so low @@ I love your idea a lot  Grin will mine to support
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
Everything will be fine next week. It is only necessary to prepare, and we will succeed.

We were ahead with :10 seconds left, so I did not put anymore dots into it, thinking we had won. One guy added dots to the other coin at the very last second, and that is how we did not make it this week.
i hope we will make it next week
does this coin have there own twitter account or post asking to be added in some exchange
im thinking to run some twitter giveaway
workingForBitcoins.com
Everything will be fine next week. It is only necessary to prepare, and we will succeed.

We were ahead with :10 seconds left, so I did not put anymore dots into it, thinking we had won. One guy added dots to the other coin at the very last second, and that is how we did not make it this week.
workingForBitcoins.com
workingForBitcoins.com
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
After 30 minutes, will start a new vote, which will last a week.

It is necessary to try in this stage of  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: