Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EPC][Scrypt] Experiencecoin-The coin geared towards gamers-reRelease - page 31. (Read 63662 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I have some dots on stand by, anyone else? 40mins

I, skish85, MaxMaslij, darkzorger - if will have time
Activity: 595
Merit: 503
workingForBitcoins.com
I have some dots on stand by, anyone else? 40mins
legendary
Hello. A group on support of coin today will vote for a coin on Cryptopia.co.nz. Support DOT coins please (desirably 5 minutes prior to completion of time of voting)
Activity: 595
Merit: 503
workingForBitcoins.com
I have worked on Experiencecoin for a very long time, though you might think its been 6 months, it's actually been over 2 years. Very few people can understand and comprehend the time, work, and money that goes into these projects. I have paid out of my own pocket for this project, and cost of this project is FAR more than you can imagine, to date I have spent over $10,000 USD. No one has helped me, given me a dime, or done anything to make this any easier. From paying for servers, domains, graphic designs, and services from System admins, and developers, the costs add up fast.

I have not created this coin to make you rich, nor myself. If I wanted to do that, I would have taken that money and invested in something that was more prone to be a success, rather than a project that no one knows will be successful or not. I've created this coin, because I believe in it, and its ultimate goal, and I ask you to join me on this journey and help make it to the top!

There are hundreds of new coins popping up everywhere, each one with its own objective. This is not 2013, and the competition is very hard. Best we can do is keep trying.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Activity: 485
legendary
кому это надо....с одной биржи это говно убрали теперь на другой бирже выехать решили Grin Grin Grin Grin

Убрали со скамной биржы

Тебе не надо - проходите мимо.
Activity: 1007
Merit: 279
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
кому это надо....с одной биржи это говно убрали теперь на другой бирже выехать решили Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 392
TimSweat
EPC on top at Cryptopia , I submitted this to contribute --->

#6863582 - 10/11/2015 8:27:02 AM: Coin Vote: 23769.99053648 DOT votes added to Experiencecoin(EPC)
#6863566 - 10/11/2015 8:26:03 AM: Trade Notification: You bought 23601.21000000 DOT for 0.00495625 BTC

And this was the result and top 3 in order

Experiencecoin(EPC)    78    199417    23459    222954    
VanillaCoin(VNL)          236    181337    1203825    1385398    
Smileycoin(SMLY)            18    175200    501798    677016

Lets keep it there for the next 23 hours .

TimSweat
TimSweat
so no game is using the coin after 6 months, the dev has wasted your time, the coin is not even on a good exchange yet. well done on making another useless scam coin

You really going to bash this coin ? That is so rediculous . It's still here after 6 month and made Yobit which is a very very good start , and being voted on another . So take your fud and stick it somewhere (use your imagination) .

I think you are wrong , the coin has just as much of a chance as any other , the dev really seems very honest and even payed from his coins to give to another miner coins that seem to be lost . So I will give my support until Dev turns dishonest (which I personally don't se happening) .

Dev I can appreciate your hard work and HOPE this coin goes far.

Keep up the good work and hopefully soon we will see result .
legendary
27кк  not delievered ((((
screen to yobit history:
http://prntscr.com/8pkhv4
I used only Yobit EPC wallet adress

If ytou used yobit , ask BlackSmith to check it out with the transaction Id in the contact to them . They will respond and look into it and fix it . They are really good about fixing things like that.
Understood already. DEV everything translated.
TimSweat
27кк  not delievered ((((
screen to yobit history:
http://prntscr.com/8pkhv4
I used only Yobit EPC wallet adress

If ytou used yobit , ask BlackSmith to check it out with the transaction Id in the contact to them . They will respond and look into it and fix it . They are really good about fixing things like that.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
so no game is using the coin after 6 months, the dev has wasted your time, the coin is not even on a good exchange yet. well done on making another useless scam coin

Wow! We got a FUD-er troll! And an experienced (seniour) one! That's good sign for a coin Smiley, means it gains attention Wink
Ya that's what usually happens when someone wants to score a bunch of coins for dirt cheap they usually come around ranting and raving for no reason about the coin being shitty lol That's Crypto though Wink
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073

Wow! We got a FUD-er troll! And an experienced (seniour) one! That's good sign for a coin Smiley, means it gains attention Wink
legendary
Now there is a team that is trying to develop a coin . The allegations about the SCAM are not welcome . This is not true. People spend time and money ! They believe in the coin and its growth in the future.

Sorry, english is bad -(

Activity: 462
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
a mybitmine angry investor im sorry for your loss even i also invest in that site
but i only just suggest EPC its not connected in mybitme we are just looking for demand for this coin
dont get angry on us and also dont ever talk about scam in this thread because EPC dont take any money or bitcoin from you
this is about patience and support i hate scam you can see it in my history so dont tell me that what i support is scam
before it also become what you see it now it take a lot of time and effort and also money fro dev
its also come from your mouth that its 6 month now BUT our dev is still here and still developing this coin

Activity: 302
Merit: 251
Ego Sum Qui Sum
Oh thank you captain - you open my eyes  Grin
Activity: 288
Activity: 922
Merit: 534
hi thanks for help

i jsut discovery this coin, so had no blockchain before ^^

i DL the wallet here
Activity: 302
Merit: 251
Ego Sum Qui Sum
hi
the wallet is block at the block number 104678
any issue ?
thanks sir

Before all operation make backup in secure place your Experience Coin wallet.dat  !!!
maybe you can try to redownload all blockchain?
or dowload my Experience Coin wallet without wallet.dat of course  Wink
https://mega.nz/#!UIQG0ICC!8witd7px4tXtFNUtaR3xWPasYGl2ovbDYGuUfrBvkDc
delete all files in Experience Coin folder except wallet.dat
and then put into it all downloaded files.
Good luck !   Wink
Pages:
Jump to: