Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]EQUI - Bridging Crypto with traditional Venture Capital. Presale 01.03 - page 27. (Read 10020 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Interested in participating in the public pre-sale and public sale? Please review the details below.

THE EQUI WHITELIST IS OPEN - Public Pre-Sale starts on the 15th of May 2018

EQUI Platform, by EQUI Capital
The Blockchain Powered Investment Platform, Giving Everyone an Opportunity to Invest.

FOCUS: Tech Companies, Real-Estate, Classic Assets and more...

Name: EQUI Capital
Symbol: EQUI
Token Price (without discounts): $0.35 cents

💥 PUBLIC PRESALE Discounts: 40% and 35% 💥
Public Pre-Sale Date: 15 May 2018

Total Token Supply: 250,000,000 EQUI
Public Pre-Sale Supply: 16,250,000 EQUI
Soft Cap: $20,000,000
Hard Cap: $39,337,500

Equi Capital ICO - EquiToken - Open until the 30th of June
The Equi Investment Platform is set to disrupt the Venture Capital sector!
Activity: 434
1 day before the Public Pre-Sale. Get your account ready!
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
For my point of view, EQUI Project is a great potential investment. It changed the venture capital investment in the next level of investment because it based on blockchain and Tokenized. I have a great feeling about EQUI Project and waiting for the upcoming news and innovations from the EQUI Founder, Co-Founder, and Devs team.
Activity: 392
Hi everyone - there are a few scam twitter accounts popping up offering free ETH if you send them ETH first.
No legit company ever does this.

Ensure you follow the correct twitter account: @EQUI_CAPITAL
(Check the spelling and that the I and the L are the correct letters)

If you see anyone impersonating the company please DM it to our admin on Telegram and report the account.
Activity: 406
Doug Barrowman, EQUI Lead Founder, shares insight on the utility of the EQUI Token

Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
Any predictions of time to reach a hard cap. Bitcoin playing a bad game for ICOs last few months.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
EQUItokens are our new ERC20 tokens that will allow access to the EQUI platform, rewards through the platform, and accreditation for EQUI Investors. EQUITokens will be exchanged for EQUIVest which will be used to participate in investment opportunities on the platform.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
While we are getting ready for the Equi Pre Sale launching on the 15th May 2018, am excited to learn that they are also offering luxury apartments in Dubai to buyers with Bitcoin. Kudos

I think the CEO sold something like 50 apartments in Dubai for bitcoin last year, which is really incredible I hope one day I will be able to buy a house with my crypto gains
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
While we are getting ready for the Equi Pre Sale launching on the 15th May 2018, am excited to learn that they are also offering luxury apartments in Dubai to buyers with Bitcoin. Kudos
Activity: 420
I believe that this type of investment is profitable, but the risks are high.The use of a decentralized platform in this case will help to quickly start the interaction of potential investors and projects that need resources.
Any investments are high risky may be Equi will help to reduce a risks. Now too many ICO scam, hope Equi help to lower it.

According to Doug, what's interesting about Equi is that the value of the currency would be underpinned by the investments we make on the platform, so I think Equi would go a long way.
Have you registered for the Whitelist?
2 Days until Public Pre Sale starts

To be a part of the next investment frontier,
Register now.
Visit: https://equi.capital
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
I believe that this type of investment is profitable, but the risks are high.The use of a decentralized platform in this case will help to quickly start the interaction of potential investors and projects that need resources.
Any investments are high risky may be Equi will help to reduce a risks. Now too many ICO scam, hope Equi help to lower it.
Activity: 308
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
✔️ OUR WHITELIST IS OPEN. Public Pre-Sale starts on the 15th of May 2018 Sign up at https://equi.capital

Let's see how much money they can raise, don't forget they are giving out 2 million usd worth of tokens I hope it will not dump hard when EQUI is list on an exchange
Activity: 74
CONGRAT TO THE WHITELIST
Good jpb devs
Activity: 154
There are no fees payable to buy EQUI tokens on the EQUI platform or for investing in EQUI projects.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Developments that are not able to make a profit will not fall on EQUI, which means that investors will not lose their money. At the same time, the teams allowed to attract investments automatically receive support from EQUI experts, which guarantees them the completion of the project and its release to the market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
✔️ OUR WHITELIST IS OPEN. Public Pre-Sale starts on the 15th of May 2018 Sign up at https://equi.capital

Activity: 294
Merit: 257
The platform itself will be hosting a number of exciting investment opportunities in Tech, Real-Estate, Classic Assets such as collectable cars/watches etc., which will be pre-vetted by the seasoned investment teams backing the project. I think I enjoy this new changes of what to expect from Equi.
Pages:
Jump to: