Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]EQUI - Bridging Crypto with traditional Venture Capital. Presale 01.03 - page 23. (Read 10020 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Good, the new bounty manager says we all wait for the next few hours for this. So we watch this previous bounty thread space here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closedequi-bridging-crypto-with-vc-25m-usd-in-rewards-2888537

Why did they create a new bounty program and where is all the amazix members on their telegram channel ? Did they stop hiring them because the ICO only raised 7 millions ?
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
I still.cant wrap my head around the fact that there will be a 3 months lock up for the investors like my self and yet we are not part of the Equi team members.

What they did is really unfair for the people who support them since the beginning, I hope the team will release a good working product to calm people

This is to help the price gain momentum to appreciate when listed, also say if we had no lockup and tokens get released immediately after crowdsale, many investors will cash out immediately to make profit.
I'm not sure that the EQUI project will change something globally. This is unrealistic. Everyone wants to change the world and make it better, but this is not enough for anyone. On one idea you will not go far.

You need people to think in large terms. What would we be today if Steve Jobs and Bill Gates didn't think they could change the world forever? Wink

As springwind said above, am yet to see his point. Since you don't think Equi would not go far, what arguments do you bring to back up your premise?
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
I still.cant wrap my head around the fact that there will be a 3 months lock up for the investors like my self and yet we are not part of the Equi team members.

What they did is really unfair for the people who support them since the beginning, I hope the team will release a good working product to calm people

This is to help the price gain momentum to appreciate when listed, also say if we had no lockup and tokens get released immediately after crowdsale, many investors will cash out immediately to make profit.
I'm not sure that the EQUI project will change something globally. This is unrealistic. Everyone wants to change the world and make it better, but this is not enough for anyone. On one idea you will not go far.

You need people to think in large terms. What would we be today if Steve Jobs and Bill Gates didn't think they could change the world forever? Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Great! As mentioned above, we are in the process of manually distributing previous investors tokens - it is a resource intensive task as there were quite a few. Please would you add the wallet address that you previously used to the platform, and we will inform you of when those tokens will display. Our goal is to get this done as quickly as possible over the coming days, thanks for your patience!
Activity: 434
Merit: 115
≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣

Finally the newounty is released but It seems it was extended from the original date of 30th June further up till July 15th, does this mean an extension of the ICO date too.

I don't think anything is certain as of now because no final decision has been made, according to the team is looking into it since they lost alot of time, they said they had to change the dashboard to ensure GDPR compliance and had some internal issues that are now solved.
Activity: 420
Finally the newounty is released but It seems it was extended from the original date of 30th June further up till July 15th, does this mean an extension of the ICO date too.
I have saw a few articles about how a serial killer was caught because their relatives used that kind of service before.
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
Hi I registered and invested during the earlier ICO period (March 2018) & need to know How do I now see my investment & registration info.?Thanks Andrew Moore
Hello! Since you registered and invested during the ICO and have not seen your investment, why not contact them by joining their telegram group https://t.me/equicapital and ask the necessary questions there. You will get response faster
Hello,  I am blockchian develoer  and  i can  help any blockchain project related work. Dm me for more info also in ico marketing and scoial media marketing .

No one's gonna dm you here, maybe you should join the discussion and contact the team on their telegram group: https://t.me/equicapital
Activity: 43
Hi I registered and invested during the earlier ICO period (March 2018) & need to know How do I now see my investment & registration info.?Thanks Andrew Moore
Hello,  I am blockchian develoer  and  i can  help any blockchain project related work. Dm me for more info also in ico marketing and scoial media marketing .
This project has got some wide coverage, check out Equi's founders on CNN giving the rundown on Equi and its vision.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNFdQBPu6zE

Yeah, it’s mad how EQUI managed to get a live interview on one of the world's popular TV network! Plus, it sure looks like the team has grown again I can see two new advisors from Westbury! This is nice
Good, the new bounty manager says we all wait for the next few hours for this. So we watch this previous bounty thread space here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closedequi-bridging-crypto-with-vc-25m-usd-in-rewards-2888537

The team are still activating the bounty on their side, as they had to make sure all of the numbers were calculated correctly in order to ensure a fair spread... and that previous bounty members/contributors do not miss out.

As for me, the only issue I have got with Equi is why they can't update us on how much has been raised so far. The website still doesn't display the amount of funds raised why?
Activity: 56
Will keep an eye on this, not sure what to make of it yet
I have few relatives, all making good money but no good place to stay because most houses are old.

We anticipate that Equi which is venturing into real estate would fix these problems of houses and probably create more avenues and opportunities for people to own properties as well as rent good apartments.

I have few relatives, all making good money but no good place to stay because most houses are old.
Activity: 308
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

Pages:
Jump to: