Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]EQUI - Bridging Crypto with traditional Venture Capital. Presale 01.03 - page 22. (Read 10020 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
it seems to me that the project is very promising. Tell me, at what stage is the project now? when will the launch of the platform?
Project is still at Public Presale stage. Next will be the public crowdsale starting from 1 June 2018 until 30 June 2018. Everything you need to know is on their website. https://equi.capital/
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
it seems to me that the project is very promising. Tell me, at what stage is the project now? when will the launch of the platform?
Healing Galing
Can somebody tell us what is going on with this project.  we never receive any email or information as to the way forward, not to talk of being able to log into the platform

If you join and follow the Telegram channel you will have all the information you need. ICO has been extended until July.
I wonder why the company was extended? The company did not pick up the soft cap? I thought the fees would go faster.
I think the reason the company is extending the time is not because it does not reach the soft cap if I am not wrong. Equi's platform has already raised $ 9 million, so it's unlikely that there will be other reasons.
Not actually the real reason. If you are to compare the first offering from the 2nd, a lot were added from the 2nd offering. It was base from the feedbacks from community. Community shouted and Equi listened. It was much better than it is before.

What do you think is now better in comparison to the first round and what was it that the community pointed out?
All of the information was available for viewing on their blog.

See the announcement of new Roadmap here : https://medium.com/equi-capital/our-new-roadmap-22c9cbc8cd72

See the announcement of ICO extension here : https://medium.com/equi-capital/announcement-good-news-our-ico-has-been-extended-until-30-june-2018-31fd63d05edf

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Can somebody tell us what is going on with this project.  we never receive any email or information as to the way forward, not to talk of being able to log into the platform

If you join and follow the Telegram channel you will have all the information you need. ICO has been extended until July.
I wonder why the company was extended? The company did not pick up the soft cap? I thought the fees would go faster.
I think the reason the company is extending the time is not because it does not reach the soft cap if I am not wrong. Equi's platform has already raised $ 9 million, so it's unlikely that there will be other reasons.
Not actually the real reason. If you are to compare the first offering from the 2nd, a lot were added from the 2nd offering. It was base from the feedbacks from community. Community shouted and Equi listened. It was much better than it is before.

What do you think is now better in comparison to the first round and what was it that the community pointed out?
Healing Galing

Activity: 560
Merit: 309
Your Data Belongs To You

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
real projects, can create business opportunities for many people Huh
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
EQUI project I really like, because the project team, together with Blockchain commands, gives you access to opportunities that were previously only available to high networth individuals, with broad investment networks
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Does this project still going? Why would the lock up on the coins takes that long?
When it will be ready to be trade?
the team did not manage to realize their intentions about the ICO
They start doing something that I do not understand, the company has created a separate bounty and expanded the company
Activity: 546
Does this project still going? Why would the lock up on the coins takes that long?
When it will be ready to be trade?
Activity: 140
I believe we do. Let me double check for you. But as far as I know there is a basic kyc process we follow.
Activity: 756

Activity: 14
interesting project. I think this project will be successful
Activity: 196
It's live now, am talking about the next investment frontier. Imagine being able to invest like the big investors, into mega real estate, luxury cars, fine collectibles and more. I see lots of prospects..
Activity: 826
I still.cant wrap my head around the fact that there will be a 3 months lock up for the investors like my self and yet we are not part of the Equi team members.

What they did is really unfair for the people who support them since the beginning, I hope the team will release a good working product to calm people

This is to help the price gain momentum to appreciate when listed, also say if we had no lockup and tokens get released immediately after crowdsale, many investors will cash out immediately to make profit.
I'm not sure that the EQUI project will change something globally. This is unrealistic. Everyone wants to change the world and make it better, but this is not enough for anyone. On one idea you will not go far.

You need people to think in large terms. What would we be today if Steve Jobs and Bill Gates didn't think they could change the world forever? Wink

As springwind said above, am yet to see his point. Since you don't think Equi would not go far, what arguments do you bring to back up your premise?

I guess the only thing he can bring to back up his claim is simple disbelief. It's hard for most people to believe that someone can change the world.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
What venture capital stuff is EQUI targeting while it itself is seeking funds to do so? Talking about venture capital funding while someone himself needs captital to do so, doesn't induce much confidence or interest
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Hey all, new to EQUI Smiley May I know if projects that are on the EQUI platform will receive USD or will receive EQUIVest? Smiley

No one is going to answer you here, they kicked out all the amazix members and hire new people, if you want to ask them a question then do it on their telegram channel.
Hey all, new to EQUI Smiley May I know if projects that are on the EQUI platform will receive USD or will receive EQUIVest? Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: