Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ESCROW] DudeAmI's automated escrow/exchange, support for 27 coins! - page 2. (Read 12144 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Sorry for the downtime. Everything is back online on our new server! Also enabled cloudflare for some extra protection and speed.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Whay always down when I want to use it.
Update everybody, I had a bug with accepting trades (>.<), all is well now. I'll be moving the server sometime tomorrow I hope. I will be disabling creating new trades before I do. Once the server changes, the old server will be left up to process any lingering transactions (refunds included).

please add BTE-bytecoin

I've tried, but when compiling it from the github repo it gives me bitcoind that syncs with bitcoins network :S

Activity: 235
please add BTE-bytecoin
A basic Public Trades/Exchange feature is now online, check it out: http://escrow.dudeami.com/exchange/list (little empty right now).
Email notifications are now live! There should be an email in the event of:

Other party accepts terms
Other party declines terms
Other party deposits coins
Both parties deposited coins
Coins sent
Coins refunded
Just an update, there was a tiny bug I was notified of earlier today with the create new trade redirecting to the homepage. This has been fixed, sorry for any troubles!

It seems as if your service is currently down....

Can you explain in more details? http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/escrow.dudeami.com says its up, and on my side I can create trades.

EDIT: Its jumping from down to up. I'll look into the issues, thanks for the report Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
aka 7Strykes
Just an update, there was a tiny bug I was notified of earlier today with the create new trade redirecting to the homepage. This has been fixed, sorry for any troubles!

It seems as if your service is currently down....
Just wanted to let everyone know we had a little down time. Currently everything is almost back up and running, except for the following coins:

bitcoin
litecoin
bbqcoin
namecoin
devcoin
bitgem (updating)

I will update this post when everything has been resolved. There were no active trades during the shutdown/crash.

Edit: Also, PhenixCoin has been added!

Update: Everything but bitcoin is up.

Update 2: Everything is up!
Last spam/bump for a little while, ajax has been added to the trade page, so it will automatically update every 10 seconds. Email is ready to be added, just having some issues with the server sending mail (might be delayed for a while).

Great, spamfilter friendly email would be nice Smiley

I will hopefully get this going before the weekend. I am also working on a few other things:

- User Accounts
- Public/Exchange-style Trading:
Public trades will be added to a page in exchange-like style. This is live feed of current buy/sell offers where a user can pick one and accept it. If the user doesn't want the full amount, he can counter offer with a partial trade at the same rate (1000X to 1Y = 100X to 0.1Y). Counter offers/Partial trades will have to be accepted by the originating party due to extra transactions fees. Both parties will deposit once they agree on a offer/counter-offer, and then delivered or refunded.

Also some stats! 9 Trades have been completed, and we've moved a small amount of coins:
litecoin: 139.01
worldcoin: 4650
goldcoin: 520
mincoin: 15
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Last spam/bump for a little while, ajax has been added to the trade page, so it will automatically update every 10 seconds. Email is ready to be added, just having some issues with the server sending mail (might be delayed for a while).

Great, spamfilter friendly email would be nice Smiley
Just wanted to let everyone know, public trade URLs are now online! Just check the option and the other party won't be able to cancel the trade (read the warning though to avoid wasting coins with refunds!)
More coins have been enabled:

NMC (NameCoin)
FRK (Franko)
BTG (BitGem)

As a note for those asking for nibble, I have tried to get it synced but its stuck at block 12094. Not sure how to resolve this, so it might take a while to get added.

Working on some additional features now, hopefully done within a few hours.

Edit:

Another coin added, DigitalCoin!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
aka 7Strykes
Adding NameCoin, DevCoin, MinCoin, and Nibble. Block chains are syncing, once they are done I'll enable them on the site.

Devcoin and Mincoin added? You have my business now.
Pages:
Jump to: