Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ESCROW] DudeAmI's automated escrow/exchange, support for 27 coins! - page 3. (Read 12144 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Great work Smiley

Best service in a long time
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Following coins have been enabled:

MNC (MinCoin)
DVC (DevCoin)
DBL (Doubloons)
Adding NameCoin, DevCoin, MinCoin, and Nibble. Block chains are syncing, once they are done I'll enable them on the site.

Great stuff

You forgot about Doubloons Wink

Got a link for me? I'll look it over and add it

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dbl-doubloons-pirate-currency-206361

Got a currency code, DBL?

I wish this escrow was here 2 days ago when I got scammed for 20ltc

Sorry I was too late!
Activity: 182
I wish this escrow was here 2 days ago when I got scammed for 20ltc
Adding NameCoin, DevCoin, MinCoin, and Nibble. Block chains are syncing, once they are done I'll enable them on the site.

Great stuff

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dbl-doubloons-pirate-currency-206361

Great stuff

Great stuff

Activity: 182
want to buy 500wdc for 10ltc Pm for trade url!
You should add a auto reload on the client page. and it should have a big DEAL complete in green when both parts have been send the goods.

I am thinking of adding ajax, would be simple enough for the view page. I'll get on this shortly.
You should add a auto reload on the client page. and it should have a big DEAL complete in green when both parts have been send the goods.
+1 on that.

You just created a service that alot of people have wanted. It works smooth for now. Done 3 trades already.
yep, another quick trade.. bookmarking this site  Grin

Glad you guys like it, always nice to see happy users Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
yep, another quick trade.. bookmarking this site  Grin
+1 on that.

You just created a service that alot of people have wanted. It works smooth for now. Done 3 trades already.
aka 7Strykes
trade has been accepted for 300 WDC to 9 LTC

i noticed that i was watching /refreshing the wrong link. the seller gets their own link with an address to send to. i sent the payment to escrow first this time. so the system can work either way. great escrow. top notch job

so if it hasnt been clarified, watch only the first page you go to when your selling, and the buyer only needs to refresh the buyer link. good system. creates a decent security with each person having their own link.

i assume this prevents someone canceling my sell order with the buy link? that must just cancel their option to buy?

Either party declining the offer will close the trade. I might remove the decline option or add an option for 'Public Trades' where the decline button is only for the user offering the trade.

Public direct trading. Nice! I like that. Better than implementing an orderbook. Basically an escrow exchange with that feature.

i noticed that i was watching /refreshing the wrong link. the seller gets their own link with an address to send to. i sent the payment to escrow first this time. so the system can work either way. great escrow. top notch job

so if it hasnt been clarified, watch only the first page you go to when your selling, and the buyer only needs to refresh the buyer link. good system. creates a decent security with each person having their own link.

i assume this prevents someone canceling my sell order with the buy link? that must just cancel their option to buy?

Either party declining the offer will close the trade. I might remove the decline option or add an option for 'Public Trades' where the decline button is only for the user offering the trade.

+1

Private links working good for me

+1 Best news in days this service is Smiley
I will try to have this added in a new version soon, right now I am making sure there are no bugs with the trading system and that everything runs smoothly.

Will you provide bounties for exploits found?

sucks that anybody can cancel an order...oh well, fun while it lasted...

The URLs were really meant to be sent in private.

Bad idea

This isnt an open market exchange. It's a p2p style exchange.

I changed some of the language and added some warning to get this across. I will consider adding a exchange-like function to the site, but that will be down the road.

I think leaving it as a private exchange would be good as it is, but such a feature would be helpful. Essentially your service is just an escrow.

+1

Private links working good for me

Pages:
Jump to: