Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ESCROW] DudeAmI's automated escrow/exchange, support for 27 coins! - page 5. (Read 12115 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
You need to add a email notification system also, i need to be able to get some alerts when things happen.

Makeshift email notification

7/10 confirmations, then it will ask me to send., standing by with my wdc wallet open  Grin

Cant you send before my confirmation hits 10?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
You need to add a email notification system also, i need to be able to get some alerts when things happen.

Makeshift email notification

7/10 confirmations, then it will ask me to send., standing by with my wdc wallet open  Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I was going to test your service but no devcoin support either. You should add the older coins.

For dev coin I failed to find the sources for it, send me a link to them and I'll get it added. I will be adding more coins!

Good idea, I'll work on this.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

+1
Activity: 168
Really hope this works out, OP. We need more exchanges, even in the form of escrow services.
aka 7Strykes
I was going to test your service but no devcoin support either. You should add the older coins.
fun fun

I will send: (4 confirms). Smiley
You may want to add a section for public trades. That way it would be more of an exchange.

Is the trade locked once I've entered my adresses?
Do I pay the transaction fees even if the trade does not succeed?

Maybe add the possibility to reopen a failed trade before returning the coins.
And maybe add the exchange rate, so that you don't have to calculate it manually.

For now I am going to leave it as an escrow, changing names/urls at the moment (old ones will still work). I might add exchange functionality later but this is not in the short-term.

A trade is locked once the other party hits "accept". If either party hits "decline" before then it will be marked as such and nothing further can be done. Transaction fees apply in the even of a refund, but only the network fee (the escrow fee is refunded as well), as we can't send your coins without the fee.

Right now the refund system is to avoid having large amounts of coins sitting in the escrow at one time. If you want to reopen the trade, just start a new one.

By exchange rate, what do you mean? If you mean pulling from BTC-E or similar, this could be done but would have to be a future addition. If you mean the fee, this should be shown to you during the create a new trade screen.
i see the page has changed... waiting for confirmations , looks good so far, i like the lay out . This site is pretty nice so far.

Yea just slow LTC confirmation left.. the 1 hour expire timer might be too low Wink

Doh, forgot to add this to the code. Once both transactions hit 0 confirms it should remove the timer, I'll add this shortly (at least to the backend ASAP).
so if I want to sell 10K gldcoins how much LTC do I ask for? do I put in any amount or is it calculated automatically?
Well I feel callous.  Site looks nice.  Interesting style for trades.
i see the page has changed... waiting for confirmations , looks good so far, i like the lay out . This site is pretty nice so far.

Yea just slow LTC confirmation left.. the 1 hour expire timer might be too low Wink
aka 7Strykes
I'll look into the service, but can you go in depth in regards to explaining your security measures. As many details as possible would be great. Don't want another huge hack to ruin other altcoins. Also, look into adding MinCoin (MNC).
Activity: 493
Merit: 262
You may want to add a section for public trades. That way it would be more of an exchange.

Is the trade locked once I've entered my adresses?
Do I pay the transaction fees even if the trade does not succeed?

Maybe add the possibility to reopen a failed trade before returning the coins.
And maybe add the exchange rate, so that you don't have to calculate it manually.
very nice! thank you for adding GLD
Sounds good and all, but how can I trust you?
I won't deny I am new to these forums (very new), and I have 0 reputation around here. All I can do is say I'm not here to scam anyone, and I wouldn't put a week+ of work into this if I did.

Not to accuse you, but week+ work for a lets say 100+ or maybe 1000+ BTC is quite a nice payout if you were a scammer.

I'll be waiting to see some comments on how this is working and will base my final opinion on the feedback.

I understand, and that is your choice. As this is a beta, I encourage people not to send large amounts of coins as well.

looks more like escrow service then market, or Am I missing something ?

More of an escrow service than an exchange, but this is still very cool
Its an escrow service basically, I choose exchange while developing it and havn't really changed it. I might if it causes too much confusion.

Quite cool project, you forgot Doubloons though. And FC2. Oh and Bitgems. Grin

Link me to the sources for these and I'll look at adding them. Last time I looked FC2 didn't have any sources available.

ill try it first  Grin

here is my trade link it created

selling 50 WDC for 1 litecoin

http://exchange.dudeami.com/trade/view/sYURDezUuH5kccNkMXSkFjaGLdju1X

Let us know how it goes!
Pages:
Jump to: