Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EST 2014] Rimbit - We removed mining so its just the community and coin - page 2. (Read 26080 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hey I bought my RBT with Yobit and want to withdraw it to a safer wallet.  Thinking the OS one from the website (open to suggestions such as Walletgenerator.net for a paper wallet).  What's everyone here use?  I read some discouraging things about withdrawals in general using Yobit.  Anyone withdrawal RBT from Yobit before and have issue.  I have a good amount and don't want to mess up of have the transaction go from processing to vanished as some claim has happened with other more obscure coins.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
Does this coin still have active dev team? Their GitHub page does not work https://github.com/Rimbit, Forum is also gone.

Can somebody please help what is going on here?
On their facebook it looks like they were giving a way coins lately and rest of sites down.
Feels it died
Activity: 12
Does this coin still have active dev team? Their GitHub page does not work https://github.com/Rimbit, Forum is also gone.

Can somebody please help what is going on here?
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
See the trade volume of RBT last 20days. Indication huge buy pressure. Hope this will take off soon. Full you bag before takeoff. . . . .  Grin

going to FLYYYY
Activity: 221
See the trade volume of RBT last 20days. Indication huge buy pressure. Hope this will take off soon. Full you bag before takeoff. . . . .  Grin
Activity: 245
Cryptopia.co.nz
Anyone can tell why Rimbit is pumping so hard these days? Is there any News off late?

Not today it's crashing 35% so far but it was up 1000% or more the last few days. I got in under 20 SAT so I'm still ok lets see where the bottom is. Any idea where it will hit bottom Huh

Probably at the bottom now.
Activity: 245
Cryptopia.co.nz
Still can't understand why ppl don't get it when BTC is down, Alts go up and vice versa. Almost every time. Sometimes for a week at a time and sometimes for a month at a time.

BTC stayed in an unexpected upward position for at least 6mos. Now, that it's corrected itself after so long, we're seeing larger pumps than usual. But, I do believe these RBT devs and team members might be serious about their project. Follow their project and see what happens. It's dirt cheap. Buy .01BTC worth for starters and go from there.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
Anyone can tell why Rimbit is pumping so hard these days? Is there any News off late?

Not today it's crashing 35% so far but it was up 1000% or more the last few days. I got in under 20 SAT so I'm still ok lets see where the bottom is. Any idea where it will hit bottom Huh
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
I just got in plan to hold it 100x to 1 Euro.

We need to have a new official ANN thread and link it to :

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/rimbit/

it should have the nice graphics like other ANN threads have.

Can someone do that???
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Does anyone know of the reason this coin is pumping very hard since last week?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
With friends we are looking for investors. We have a good team of programmers. Also we are engaged in product promotion in this area! Roll Eyes Cool

The response to your request looks like it is quite limited and I feel there is a reason for that. You should better prove what you have to offer and then ask for support from the broad community in this space.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
With friends we are looking for investors. We have a good team of programmers. Also we are engaged in product promotion in this area! Roll Eyes Cool
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Coin Rimbit must be soon to show off. There are searches for a professional team and investors! Cool

What are you trying to imply with your message? Who is searching for a professional team? The Rimbit community?
Merit: 108
Coin Rimbit must be soon to show off. There are searches for a professional team and investors! Cool
The growth of the Rimbit is 20000-30000% in 2018 !! I liked the project very much. Professional energetic team Rimbit. We will support and participate in events. Thank you Rimbit. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I support, very good coin, I also bought it with my husband!)
Merit: 108
The growth of the Rimbit is 20000-30000% in 2018 !! I liked the project very much. Professional energetic team Rimbit. We will support and participate in events. Thank you Rimbit. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Merit: 106
is this project worth investing? ive seen rimbit used to be 0.19 cents max, averaging 0.04 over the years and now its. 0.008 cents. what would you guys say? thanks

Everyone wants a stable income. I think this project (Rimbit) will fulfill this desire
Activity: 21
I think everything will turn out very well here, the future is bright (Rimbit)
Activity: 10
Rimbit- Your friendly virtual rimjob service.
Activity: 21
Good afternoon. I want to help the project Rimbit find the right vector of development. There is an opportunity to promote the coin through media. How to reach investors?
Pages:
Jump to: