Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ETHASH][PoW] Aura - Smart Contract Ledger & YouStock - Tokenized Selfhood - page 15. (Read 31244 times)

legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1000
Hi - you are welcome to join our pool here: https://www2.coinmine.pl/aura/ (PPLNS, stable payouts, multiple geo nodes, 1% fee)

feeleep
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
hungarian translation reserved
Activity: 2
Spreading the word, ARA Sounds Good.

My wallet: 0xF8C82c1F5CB49561FFe6658BB924d9F25173a767

Best of Luck!
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
I am not absolutely positive, but I believe that this game can be played using Aura.
http://www.bspend.com/etherization

Here are some other Decentralized Apps Built on Ethereum, we may be able to use many of them on Aura.
https://www.stateofthedapps.com/
Here is a Smart Contract someone can make into a YouStock

Code:
pragma solidity ^0.4.11;

contract Token {
    string public symbol = "";
    string public name = "";
    uint8 public constant decimals = 18;
    uint256 _totalSupply = 0;
    address owner = 0;
    bool setupDone = false;

event Transfer(address indexed _from, address indexed _to, uint256 _value);
    event Approval(address indexed _owner, address indexed _spender, uint256 _value);

mapping(address => uint256) balances;

mapping(address => mapping (address => uint256)) allowed;

function Token(address adr) {
owner = adr;        
    }

function SetupToken(string tokenName, string tokenSymbol, uint256 tokenSupply)
{
if (msg.sender == owner && setupDone == false)
{
symbol = tokenSymbol;
name = tokenName;
_totalSupply = tokenSupply * 1000000000000000000;
balances[owner] = _totalSupply;
setupDone = true;
}
}

function totalSupply() constant returns (uint256 totalSupply) {        
return _totalSupply;
    }

function balanceOf(address _owner) constant returns (uint256 balance) {
        return balances[_owner];
    }

function transfer(address _to, uint256 _amount) returns (bool success) {
        if (balances[msg.sender] >= _amount
            && _amount > 0
            && balances[_to] + _amount > balances[_to]) {
            balances[msg.sender] -= _amount;
            balances[_to] += _amount;
            Transfer(msg.sender, _to, _amount);
            return true;
        } else {
            return false;
        }
    }

function transferFrom(
        address _from,
        address _to,
        uint256 _amount
    ) returns (bool success) {
        if (balances[_from] >= _amount
            && allowed[_from][msg.sender] >= _amount
            && _amount > 0
            && balances[_to] + _amount > balances[_to]) {
            balances[_from] -= _amount;
            allowed[_from][msg.sender] -= _amount;
            balances[_to] += _amount;
            Transfer(_from, _to, _amount);
            return true;
        } else {
            return false;
        }
    }

function approve(address _spender, uint256 _amount) returns (bool success) {
        allowed[msg.sender][_spender] = _amount;
        Approval(msg.sender, _spender, _amount);
        return true;
    }

function allowance(address _owner, address _spender) constant returns (uint256 remaining) {
        return allowed[_owner][_spender];
    }
}

Code:
[{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"name","outputs":

[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":

[{"name":"_spender","type":"address"},{"name":"_amount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"approve","outputs":

[{"name":"success","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":

[],"name":"totalSupply","outputs":[{"name":"totalSupply","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},

{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_from","type":"address"},{"name":"_to","type":"address"},

{"name":"_amount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transferFrom","outputs":

[{"name":"success","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":

[],"name":"decimals","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint8"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},

{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"}],"name":"balanceOf","outputs":

[{"name":"balance","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":

[],"name":"symbol","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"string"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},

{"constant":false,"inputs":[{"name":"_to","type":"address"},

{"name":"_amount","type":"uint256"}],"name":"transfer","outputs":

[{"name":"success","type":"bool"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"constant":false,"inputs":

[{"name":"tokenName","type":"string"},{"name":"tokenSymbol","type":"string"},

{"name":"tokenSupply","type":"uint256"}],"name":"SetupToken","outputs":[],"payable":false,"type":"function"},

{"constant":true,"inputs":[{"name":"_owner","type":"address"},

{"name":"_spender","type":"address"}],"name":"allowance","outputs":

[{"name":"remaining","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"type":"function"},{"inputs":

[{"name":"adr","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"type":"constructor"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":

[{"indexed":true,"name":"_from","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"_to","type":"address"},

{"indexed":false,"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Transfer","type":"event"},{"anonymous":false,"inputs":

[{"indexed":true,"name":"_owner","type":"address"},{"indexed":true,"name":"_spender","type":"address"},

{"indexed":false,"name":"_value","type":"uint256"}],"name":"Approval","type":"event"}]
We are now in the DrowningPool Mining Pool
http://aura.drowningpool.net/#/

Here is the Facebook Group. Join the Facebook Group and add people to it from your Friends list, and tell them that Aura is about to be huge.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/507638146242642/about/

We should start Creating Aura Facebook groups too. I will start one for my Coins and Aura in a few days, and I will add a bunch of people and put information about Aura there. Everyone should start creating Cryptocurrency Facebook Groups, or joining other ones from this thread and adding their Friends and Family to those Facebook groups.
Just so everyone understands

The best way to get Aura to spread to as many people as possible is to share information about it on your Social Media pages, or with Flyers, or in casual Discussion. It's not just about Bitcointalk and this [ANN] thread. Everyone needs to do what we can to help new people get involved. It might even be good for everyone to give some Aura out for Free to your Friends and Family.

Once Aura is on an exchange, you can also still sell it person-to-person, you could accept cash in exchange for Aura, and you just send it directly to their wallet. Aura/YouStocks can be the easy way for everyone to go from Cash to Bitcoin, as long as they know someone with some Aura/YouStocks. We don't neccissarily just want "Bitcoin Users", we also want people who want to be Bitcoin users, but find the process of going from Bank to Coinbase to Exchanges too complicated.
Btw, everyone involved with Aura right now is going to be a Multi-Millionaire.

As soon as it is on an exchange, we can buy it at a low price, and I have a bunch of people who aren't good with computers who are right now waiting to buy it when it is cheap on the exchange, because they don't know how to mine, and can't figure it out, so they are just going to buy it instead.

Yes, it's a nice idea. When do you plan to have it on an exchange? I would be glad if it's on Bittrex. By the way, can you add it to MinerGate so we could mine it there?

For now I have been going through all the Mining Pools and asking them to add us, February I will start going to exchanges, after we have a few Tokens on the Aura Network.

Once we are all launching Tokens in this thread, and making [ANN] threads in the Token section for out Aura Tokens/YouStocks, then we will be extremely close to being on an exchange.
Does anyone know the value of 1 token aura?

There is no current value. It was created 3 days ago, from now on, the value is based on the Community.
copper member
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
Tokenized selfhood
This is a nice project, I think. I've opened your website and I found it's very impressive. May I know if you have a bounty thread here? Here's my AURA address: 0x89EDD57Bc042E95440278a0aBc48461c351F34e5

The terms of the bounty campaign are still being worked out.  Expect an announcement in the next few days.
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
Btw, everyone involved with Aura right now is going to be a Multi-Millionaire.

As soon as it is on an exchange, we can buy it at a low price, and I have a bunch of people who aren't good with computers who are right now waiting to buy it when it is cheap on the exchange, because they don't know how to mine, and can't figure it out, so they are just going to buy it instead.

Yes, it's a nice idea. When do you plan to have it on an exchange? I would be glad if it's on Bittrex. By the way, can you add it to MinerGate so we could mine it there?
Activity: 33
Does anyone know the value of 1 token aura?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
1 vote for AYO, please post to next page, the guy spam post very uncomfortable.
Activity: 32
Activity: 317
Merit: 12
how many coins can you mine with 50/mh/24 hours? Share your stats guys

Simple math man

60 * 60 * 24 / 15 * 3 = 17280 coins day

17280 -> 74510 Mh /S
X -> 50Mh

X = 50 * 17280 / 74510

X is your amout of coins.

Donations Grin 0xF9cBb3568D7e2c3E283E0A7b668bd49B7B33574D

worth to mine anymore with 50mh? Hashrate is now reaching 80gh
Activity: 176
Merit: 6

Simple math man

60 * 60 * 24 / 15 * 3 = 17280 coins day

17280 -> 74510 Mh /S
X -> 50Mh

X = 50 * 17280 / 74510

X is your amout of coins.

Donations Grin 0xF9cBb3568D7e2c3E283E0A7b668bd49B7B33574D
Activity: 317
Merit: 12
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
This is a nice project, I think. I've opened your website and I found it's very impressive. May I know if you have a bounty thread here? Here's my AURA address: 0x89EDD57Bc042E95440278a0aBc48461c351F34e5
Pages:
Jump to: