Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ETHASH][PoW] Aura - Smart Contract Ledger & YouStock - Tokenized Selfhood - page 19. (Read 31244 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 11
To connect, remix to our private network, we need to change the Environment to Web3 Provider, under the tab Run. When you do this change, remix will prompt you to specify the Web3 Provider Endpoint — set the value http://localhost:8545. Unless you have changed the port explicitly, the default mining node will start on the port 8545.

Code:
pragma solidity ^0.4.11;
contract Hello  {
      // a string variable
      string public greeting;

// the function with the same name as the class is a constructor
     function Hello(string _greeting) {
         greeting = _greeting;
     }

// change the greeting message
     function setGreeting(string _greeting) {
         greeting = _greeting;
     }

// get the greeting message
     function greet() constant returns (string _greeting) {
        _greeting = greeting;
     }
 }

Click the Details button

Now we can deploy our smart contract to our private blockchain. Under the Run tab, make sure you have the right ethereum account selected, and then the right gas limit is specified. You can keep gas price and value as zero.

> personal.unlockAccount( "0x7a69b359e86893efa3d9732e4c65ced51567edd0","password")

Click "Create"

(that's the beginning of a Smart Contract being created)
Activity: 98
Aura is about to be huge, if anyone is missing out on it right now, they are missing out on a lot of money.

And if you can't mine, get ready to buy it when it's cheap so you have some.

We are all going to be making Tokens and Smart Contracts soon, which is going to add a whole other layer to this. I am about to start my first one.
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
miner software on all the pool does not work
Activity: 29
Activity: 34
Merit: 3

AURA was added to COMINING.IO multitoken pool

comining.io provides some unique features:

• you can mine tokens without wallet - just to the account balance, and withdraw it in the future
  • single port to all tokens mining
  • mining token can be changed without rigs reconfiguration - on the fly!
  • instant payouts
  • private mining groups where you can mine tokens with your friends separated from other miners
  • SOLO, PPLNT and PROP reward strategy
  • 0% fee for first 1000 accounts!

Welcome http://comining.io

Activity: 140
Is it me or does this name already exist for another blockchain project. I could not find it by google but I am pretty sure
copper member
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
Tokenized selfhood
Update: you can now use https://wallet.auraledger.com/ instead

How to use www.myetherwallet.com with Aura

Click the network dropdown in the top right and select "Add Custom Network/Node" at the bottom of the list

Fill out the form with the following info:

Name: Aura
URL: https://pool.auraledger.com
Port: (leave blank)

At the bottom, select both "Custom" and "Supports EIP-155"

Chain ID: 312

Activity: 72
So much pre-mine and it doesn't seem pro. I want to see the team behind, previous works etc. Otherwise, i don't mine more than 2% premine. 2 years PoS after mining? Who is going to wait 2 years dude? dumping coins from 1 usd makes easy 600k. But i wish you goodluck!
Activity: 22
Put .bat ?

I think he meant to say put
Code:
AURA --rpc console
into a .bat file first

Also, you could put
Code:
aura attach
in a different .bat file in the same folder, so you can issue console commands without being bothered by the scrolling status messages

i'll test thanks
Activity: 31
Put .bat ?

I think he meant to say put
Code:
AURA --rpc console
into a .bat file first

Also, you could put
Code:
aura attach
in a different .bat file in the same folder, so you can issue console commands without being bothered by the scrolling status messages
french translation reserved
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
Portuguese Translation Reserved.
Activity: 448
Merit: 257
I like such projects! Like Ellaism Aura offers a fair system (no ico, and low premine). I hate ethereum because its developers have made a lot mistakes against their community. Smart contracts are not bad techology but Ethereum monopoly should be ended soon!  Grin

Good luck devs!
How do I create a wallet?  Huh
You have to download aura.exe and launch the console in the directiory. Press shift+right mouse click and choose to launch cmd. Then write down next command: aura account new

Thank you for trying to help me, friend! But here instead of opening the cmd, it opens PowerShell and the error when I type the "aura acount new" command.

type in
.\aura account new
AURA --rpc console

Instruction to launch a wallet in Windows.
1. Download geth for your platform
2. Create a separate folder for it
3.Put geth.exe in the folder you just created.
4.Then download the batch file from this link

5.Put .bat file in the same folder, which you created before 6.When the .bat file is started, the console will appear

7.Wait for full synchronization is not necessary. To create your address, type this command: personal.newAccount ("your counterclock")

This command creates a portfolio. Instead of "password", type your password. Appointments must be written as well.

Additional commands:

* To find out the address of your portfolio, write:

web3.eth.accounts

The console will give its address in green.

* To check the balance of your portfolio, write the following:

1st option Huh

web3.fromWei (eth.getBalance (web3.eth.accounts
  • ), "ether")

2nd option Huh

eth.getBalance ("0xe2000000000000000000000000")

hello guy
Put .bat ?
Activity: 198
How to check wallet balance?
You have to download aura.exe and launch the console in the directiory. Press shift+right mouse click and choose to launch cmd. Then write down next command: aura account new

Thank you for trying to help me, friend! But here instead of opening the cmd, it opens PowerShell and the error when I type the "aura acount new" command.

type in
.\aura account new
AURA --rpc console

Instruction to launch a wallet in Windows.
1. Download geth for your platform
2. Create a separate folder for it
3.Put geth.exe in the folder you just created.
4.Then download the batch file from this link

5.Put .bat file in the same folder, which you created before 6.When the .bat file is started, the console will appear

7.Wait for full synchronization is not necessary. To create your address, type this command: personal.newAccount ("your counterclock")

This command creates a portfolio. Instead of "password", type your password. Appointments must be written as well.

Additional commands:

* To find out the address of your portfolio, write:

web3.eth.accounts

The console will give its address in green.

* To check the balance of your portfolio, write the following:

1st option Huh

web3.fromWei (eth.getBalance (web3.eth.accounts
  • ), "ether")

2nd option Huh

Activity: 62
How to check wallet balance?
Activity: 11

type in
.\aura account new

WRITE ,,,, (AURA --RPC CONSOLE.). THEN (personal.newAccount ("YOUR PASSWORD)
Activity: 14

Pages:
Jump to: