Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ETHASH][PoW] Aura - Smart Contract Ledger & YouStock - Tokenized Selfhood - page 18. (Read 31244 times)

copper member
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
Tokenized selfhood
coin was announced in the best traditions of the scam Smiley

who are the developers? How to contact? how many people are on the team? Do they have achievements? can you recognize their personality? What nationalities are people in the team?

What does it mean to create a digital asset on the platform: YouStock? Who can do this? how ? what does this give to ordinary users?

any information about the purses? terms? platform?

White paper ?

Thanks for taking an interest in this project.  

Launching a coin with a small premine is a good alternative to trying to raise funds through an ICO.  Most ICOs keep 30-50% of their tokens in addition to all the money they raise, so I don't think a small 5% premine is problematic.  The bulk of the premine will be to incentivize users of the YouStock platform when it goes live later this year.  Creating an alternate ethereum chain made sense for this project in order to avoid the increasingly expensive and congested ethereum mainnet.  In fact, I think it makes sense for other proejcts to do the same. You get all the benefits of the ethereum protocol without any of the congestion/high fees.  It's almost like self sharding.  And with cross chain atomic swaps just around the corner, you're really not limited by using a separate chain.

I'm an independent developer, contact info is at youstock.io.  Already some other devs/teams have independently set up mining pools and contacted me to collaborate on this project, which I think is great.

YouStock is a separate project and the main reason for creating Aura, and it's what I will shift focus to once Aura is setup and chugging along, which seems to be going good so far.  You can think of YouStock as an advanced Aura wallet that makes it easy for users to create new ERC20 tokens and trade them with one another.  Tokens on Aura are meant to represent personal stocks--tokenized selfhood if you will.  My goal is to make it really user friendly so people with zero knowledge of cryptocurrencies can participate and use the platform.  That's the whole point of this project.

If you read through all the content on youstock.io, it should give you a clear idea of what I'm trying to create and why.  Since I'm not creating a new protocol, there's really no need for a whitepaper.  I'm using existing open source technology to create what I think will be a useful platform for people, and YouStock will be fully open source as well.
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
we need a handy wallet

Here is one

How to use www.myetherwallet.com with Aura

Click the network dropdown in the top right and select "Add Custom Network/Node" at the bottom of the list

Fill out the form with the following info:

Name: Aura
URL: https://pool.auraledger.com
Port: (leave blank)

At the bottom, select both "Custom" and "Supports EIP-155"

Chain ID: 312

https://i.imgur.com/p0bZOwU.png

thanks
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
we need a handy wallet

Here is one

How to use www.myetherwallet.com with Aura

Click the network dropdown in the top right and select "Add Custom Network/Node" at the bottom of the list

Fill out the form with the following info:

Name: Aura
URL: https://pool.auraledger.com
Port: (leave blank)

At the bottom, select both "Custom" and "Supports EIP-155"

Chain ID: 312

Activity: 178
Activity: 1
Activity: 102
How make transfer from address1 to address2?
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
coin was announced in the best traditions of the scam Smiley

who are the developers? How to contact? how many people are on the team? Do they have achievements? can you recognize their personality? What nationalities are people in the team?

What does it mean to create a digital asset on the platform: YouStock? Who can do this? how ? what does this give to ordinary users?

any information about the purses? terms? platform?

White paper ?
Activity: 70
You should create a discord channel guys
Activity: 102
With the advent of the first pool appeared and nicehash Sad
Activity: 70
Stable & Profitable Pool

http://aura-pplns.ehashcoins.org/

- PPLNS payout scheme where N is defined as all submitted shares of pool during the last 60 minutes
- Telegram bot (notifications of new blocks and rigs status)
- Stable payments
- Pool fee 0.5%
- DDOS protection
- Real servers in EU

Welcome Wink

great ping!
you have a very interesting pool
Thank you !
Activity: 317
Merit: 12
Activity: 6
fucking scammer thieves yet another pre-mine shit coin
Activity: 6
I have been mining since 12 hours before. My address: 0xb5aa9814f22481c53bc06f2cf61f22e6677f540b
Activity: 9
So far so good. Many miners have joined hpool compared to 4-5 miners who were there yesterday when I joined. Aura address:0x73f6f830dc4e486f611b7a743d570223d6a6f8a3. So far close to 100 with my small rig  Grin

Activity: 39
I'll give mining this a go, shares don't appear to be coming super fast at the moment.

Aura Address: 0x98fce52651e4cd112666dfacd1c5739be75931ab
Activity: 112
can we mine it here? looks interesting
Activity: 141
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool aura.hpool.net:8008 -ewal 0x47e6B0e8Be965782Fdf28d08A7fedB5eAF6f5cF9 -eworker rig1 -epsw x -allcoins 1
help me please it return 0 mhs on claymore

solved it must use the latest claymore  Cheesy
Activity: 141
if i use mew address and claymore on 2 pool they return me 0 mhs

nothing work
Pages:
Jump to: