Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⚡️[ANN]ETHEREUM UP⚡️⚡️ ETUP UPDATED ROADMAP, GET 22% INTEREST EVERY WEEK⚡️🔥 - page 39. (Read 13039 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Joined the airdrop, thank you dev. I like that logo, it definitely compliments the coin name. It will keep going up and up, good luck
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Seems like Dev team have good plans for the project. I like the way the schedule of the airdrop program. Thx for your job.
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
Nice looking project, glad that you opened up for more people with proper ranks to join Smiley
Activity: 406
The best rule.... compliments... joined the airdrop
Activity: 149
Seems like Dev team have good plans for the project. I like the way the schedule of the airdrop program. It will increase more hodlers than dumpers. Good luck dev team

As you can see, at airdrop #4 450 ETUP is the amount to have in your wallet, to get a free 175 ETUP airdrop , that means if you hold your 200ETUP right now till airdrop 4.
That you should buy 125 ETUP on an exchange to qualify for airdrop 4.  

Activity: 121
Nice rules for joining airdrop, wish one of them. Good luck.
Activity: 61
Seems like Dev team have good plans for the project. I like the way the schedule of the airdrop program. It will increase more hodlers than dumpers. Good luck dev team.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
The coin is small, the rules are strict, well done. This coin will go high.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Nice token name I must say. Up will surely go up Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Seems like Dev team have good plans for the project. I like the way the schedule of the airdrop program. It will increase more hodlers than dumpers. Good luck dev team
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
i wish we will have a stronger community that will support ethereum up all the way.
Activity: 96
Interesting project. Hope this project will success. All the best
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
Nice move make every one put his address on his profile will prevent a lot of fake registers . Would be great to see all Airdrop Ann do the same thing .
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Road map looks pretty good. I am excited to see the project pass by.

Thanks dev team!
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
Wish you great succes on this project,I'll glad to translate or design graphics if need It
Activity: 96
I hope the admin will allow me, cos im about to become junior member one of this days, i really like the platform of the project. Goodluck devs, best of luck.
Activity: 160
Activity: 149
Just updated the spreadsheet till spott #150!, we are happy with these registrations.

A couple of these are not accepted...BUT 10 times less than before

Activity: 161
Merit: 101
https://t.me/fuckfomo
Activity: 70
Am expecting this to turn out to be a great project. Weldone devs
Pages:
Jump to: