Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⚡️[ANN]ETHEREUM UP⚡️⚡️ ETUP UPDATED ROADMAP, GET 22% INTEREST EVERY WEEK⚡️🔥 - page 42. (Read 13039 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
interesting project i joined in airdrop thanks good luck.
Activity: 45
Thanks for the airdrop. I’ll be checking reading the materials and learning more about your project. No doubt it’s a big undertaking, so  good luck!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I've joined airdrop before.

Do I need to join again?
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
you have a great project, i hope your project will up like your name token  Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
such a nice project.glad to join this growing team .wait for ico.. best of luck. i am joined
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Crypto Lovers
i want your be market to trade after token distribution, the investor will many to contribution in your project.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
Hello dev, can you open the spreadsheet? Or we can apply the registration twice? I hope the distribution this tokens run smoothly and fair for all participants.
Activity: 63
I was follow you at 1st tweet and before airdrop. So I am on you. Good luck team I hope you will go to moon. I am your side.
Activity: 364
Cool project is looking forward to release! Good luck to you Cool
Activity: 73
I liked the explanation for the airdrop participation, it was really easy to follow Wink

Best of luck with your project team, hope you are able to meet the deadlines and provide updates in telegram to us. Best of luck!
Activity: 258
Merit: 114
Activity: 78
hi
i joined this project.
i am expecting to the moon.
thank you.
Activity: 131
Big idea.. i follow you.. joined AIRDROP. Thanks
Activity: 57
Looking forward to further development of this token!
Activity: 279
Bitcoyin.com For Sale
Great token  token for selling/buying any goods/services. Wish you success.
Activity: 65
whether this project can reach its target waiting for the project update good luck thanks.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
, I can not find myself in the first airdrop. the list of participants is closed. It is different from other airdrop coin .. Looks the dev is very serious about this project .. Happy to be a part of the team. good luck and have a nice day. wait for the airdrop now
Activity: 251
Total supply just 3.600.000. project will go success and prize will jump fast Cool
Activity: 82
Another great coin to look forward to, hoping this will have a long term goal and plans and actually executing it. Wish you all success devs.
Activity: 323
Merit: 250
I really like with this project..all is well with the mess and nice rule for airdrop  Wink
#hardwork dev and Team wish best for this project.
Pages:
Jump to: