Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⚡️[ANN]ETHEREUM UP⚡️⚡️ ETUP UPDATED ROADMAP, GET 22% INTEREST EVERY WEEK⚡️🔥 - page 43. (Read 13039 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
WOW 200,000,000 tokens
a very big and challenging project, i joined dev,
hopefully this project is successful and can go to the moon

No  only 3.600.000. For ever.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I like the way in distributing the tokens, due to many cheaters by creating new bitcointalk account, this is the best way to eliminate those cheaters.
Activity: 243
an interesting project maybe the amount of coins given is very big dev Huh join airdrop. thanks
Activity: 157
Merit: 0
WOW 200,000,000 tokens
a very big and challenging project, i joined dev,
hopefully this project is successful and can go to the moon
Activity: 347
Merit: 250
i like project, give form up interested with Roadmap and whitepaper. you give rule for become participated with Jr. Member or higher. thanks
Project roadmap and developer committment will make this project go the distance..
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
The concept of using this token as utility and the fact that you also planned to grow  this token with collaboration of token holder is something that should be commended. I like the team that try to give their best to their project. You are obviously one those excellent people that will not just do something whitewash or shady! Keep up with your project and success await the tenacious!
It is different from other airdrop coin.. Looks the dev is very serious about this project.. Happy to be a part of the team
Activity: 44
There will soon be some great development coming.
This is going to be used in most places. The concept is really great
Activity: 336
Interesting projects may be more interesting if a token gift is added and many will join thanks
Activity: 145
Merit: 22
Alright, 25th November will be great day for trading this token then. I will keep my eyes on this token and I am excited with the total amount of supply that you have for this token. Hopefully will get this token before it is gone way up to the moon. Cheers dev. Good luck
Activity: 149
It's a wise to have a very limited supply, it will create more demand and the price is surly going to moon when the coins will be tradable.

study well how you qualify for further airdrops. There will be a point u have to buy some etup.

Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
It's good that we are restarting this, at least there will soke calm and decoroum. The oroject should take of  nicely with participant that knows what they are doing not those that spam the forum with newbie account!
Activity: 84
Activity: 54
Wow, this a cool project and great a coin name.
I hope this coin quickly up.
Excited about this project, good luck sir. Thx.
Activity: 93
Nothing to Lose
I just can't wait for Ethereum Up listed in coinmarketcap , it will make ETHUP jump to the higher price!!
Activity: 490
It is unfortunate that a lot of spam is been generated these days. I don't know what is wrong with people acting so desperate! It must be very bad for them in their country!
Activity: 207
It's a wise to have a very limited supply, it will create more demand and the price is surly going to moon when the coins will be tradable.
Activity: 124
Having  a feelings this project will be a successful one. Keep the good work moving
Activity: 378
Merit: 109
Website looks attractive. I hope it will be a good project. I am participating in 1st round and will be waiting for second one. Good luck devs
Pages:
Jump to: