Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ETZ]EtherZero - Fork 1:1 of Ethereum | 0 TX Fee | Masternode | 10000+ TPS - page 27. (Read 106818 times)

Activity: 468
Merit: 103

A small advice to the officials developers of the etz project: you can also make great efforts from the point of view of software development, but if you continue to neglect the informative part, not keeping your official website updated and allowing this kind of deception to happen under your nose, it is obvious that the project will die soon.

You see scam everywhere. I earned on this fork and shared my experience. There are no places where you can trade ETZ. You can only trade futures on Yobit.

I did not expect such negative answers. Probably, you suffered from your trades or investments but you have no right to abuse other forum members.

ETZ is now traded on https://www.shuzibi.com/trade/ETH/ETZ..

also some etz fans are creating an exchange which will trade ETH/ETZ pair.. we have tested and it works well so far..

will soon be out..
I have been looking for these, yobit is a pain since it does not support deposits. hope devs will finish the desktop wallet or have it listed in more exchanges.
Yobit its not a good exchange i think iam trading at there very scared about deposit/withdrawl my friend have a bad accident at there. About pending transaction and other people got scam with a fake tx from Yobit carefull

ETZ on Yobit is only future, but you can now trade ETZ on https://www.shuzibi.com/trade/ETH/ETZ !
Guys, have you already played on your ETZ???

The first blockchain game on the basis of EtherZero network with support for faster and free transactions has been launched a week ago, click here to play.

Yep, I really like this roulette, I've played this one even before it became possible to play on ETZ. Maybe I'm a lucky person, but I often win  Grin

Haha, you do lucky then.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1

The first blockchain game on the basis of EtherZero network with support for faster and free transactions has been launched a week ago, click here to play.

Yep, I really like this roulette, I've played this one even before it became possible to play on ETZ. Maybe I'm a lucky person, but I often win  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1251

A small advice to the officials developers of the etz project: you can also make great efforts from the point of view of software development, but if you continue to neglect the informative part, not keeping your official website updated and allowing this kind of deception to happen under your nose, it is obvious that the project will die soon.

You see scam everywhere. I earned on this fork and shared my experience. There are no places where you can trade ETZ. You can only trade futures on Yobit.

I did not expect such negative answers. Probably, you suffered from your trades or investments but you have no right to abuse other forum members.

also some etz fans are creating an exchange which will trade ETH/ETZ pair.. we have tested and it works well so far..

will soon be out..
I have been looking for these, yobit is a pain since it does not support deposits. hope devs will finish the desktop wallet or have it listed in more exchanges.
Yobit its not a good exchange i think iam trading at there very scared about deposit/withdrawl my friend have a bad accident at there. About pending transaction and other people got scam with a fake tx from Yobit carefull
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

will soon be out..
Activity: 185
Merit: 100

Activity: 476
Merit: 105
Hello,

Would like to know, when the third ETZ payment for early investors?

Before this week goes to an end.
Are there any development updates about ETZ? I heard that few ICOs accept ETZ but I'm not sure that it is enough for project to gain users and trading volumes, etc

https://medium.com/@etherzero/after-the-success-of-the-etz-hard-fork-the-latest-news-of-the-ether-zero-etz-team-03-02-e745100e8dee please check this.Smiley
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Couldn't we solve the problems as a community and essentially take over the project, fork this fork and improve on it? This seems like a China restricted coin. Maybe create tokens? Throwing ideas out.  Huh

Then we could list it @ forkdelta.github.io
Activity: 1
Hello,

Would like to know, when the third ETZ payment for early investors?
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
YObit is continuing with the joke. Because it's a joke, right?

Yobit has always been kind of a joke they will always be the first one to add fork balance but always be the last one to enable deposit withdrawal.
Yes they are its their own token that people are trading on their site, its a win win for them and they can also manipulate the price if they want too. and if ETZ get listed on cryptopia, yobit will pump it to moon.

Yea they are doing the same shit with LCC (LTC fork) the price on yobit is 4.64, but in other exchanges, the price is just .73
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
YObit is continuing with the joke. Because it's a joke, right?

Yobit has always been kind of a joke they will always be the first one to add fork balance but always be the last one to enable deposit withdrawal.
Yes they are its their own token that people are trading on their site, its a win win for them and they can also manipulate the price if they want too. and if ETZ get listed on cryptopia, yobit will pump it to moon.
Activity: 43

will soon be out..

If that exchanger got english language besides chinese it would be much awesome, i really didnt understand anything at all plus i have a bug in translating it to english lol
We are waiting for listing on cryptopia (different languages are supported)
and hope of successfully development of this project.
Activity: 95

will soon be out..

If that exchanger got english language besides chinese it would be much awesome, i really didnt understand anything at all plus i have a bug in translating it to english lol
Activity: 2

Dear, let me understand, you link an almost perfect clone of official etherzero.org site where the "get etz" link you suggest leads to a page where you ask the input of private key of eth wallet and you give 10 ETZ for 1 ETH....  1 ETH=860$, 86$ for 1 ETZ when on yobit worth 11$

And you say that i'm abusing you?

Speachless......

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

will soon be out..
Activity: 2
Is there a list of sites accepting Ether Zero?
And is it distributed to eth holders?
And Is my ETZ Balance and the mining incomes at my/your Paperwallet safe in the future?

I don't know such sites. You can change your ETZ at Yobit.net  to USD, BTC or ETH: https://yobit.net/en/trade/ETZ/USD

Unfortunately, the wallet is not working and the only way to get ETZ and move them to Yobit is their free service at http://ether-zero.info/ (click on Get ETZ link).

Really?You're trying to steal eth from people directly here on the official etz post?
Come on, there was at least one honest person left around?

Don't give a straight line to b2xdeveloper guys, obviously is a scam attempt.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Is there a list of sites accepting Ether Zero?
And is it distributed to eth holders?
And Is my ETZ Balance and the mining incomes at my/your Paperwallet safe in the future?
Activity: 229
Merit: 170
Are there any development updates about ETZ? I heard that few ICOs accept ETZ but I'm not sure that it is enough for project to gain users and trading volumes, etc
Pages:
Jump to: