Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ETZ]EtherZero - Fork 1:1 of Ethereum | 0 TX Fee | Masternode | 10000+ TPS - page 31. (Read 106818 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Has etherzero coin released its wallet, it has been many days since fork. There is no news in official website.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
Anyone know when we will be able to trade etz? I have been mining it for the past couple of days but I dont know if its worth to keep going if I cant exchange some of my coins.

You can do an OTC, just like what happyrabbit did, either create a thread on marketplace or juat do it here, although I think the chance of someone countering your offer is quite low
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I'm selling few coins on fair price. If somebody want to write me Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
远程后从Twitter的官方EtherZero
很快我们就会飞向月球!!!! Grin Grin Shocked Shocked Cheesy
新年快乐

Why are you spreading fake information man? Just checked out their twitter and there was no mention of upbit there.
Activity: 26
Activity: 5
远程后从Twitter的官方EtherZero
很快我们就会飞向月球!!!! Grin Grin Shocked Shocked Cheesy
新年快乐
https://s18.postimg.org/j64idjgy1/image.jpg

legendary
Didn't they mention that two or three exchanges were supporting ETZ hardfork? If they were supporting I don't understand why they are not enabling withdrawal/deposit for ETZ.
how to sell yobit not working withraw button

you can't sell now on exchanges. you have to wait for at least one exchange to open withdraw/deposit before you can do that.

But if you are really desperate, you can head over to the official telegram group and list your offers you might fine a match
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Just heard about EtherZero. I am holding ether on bittrex and bitstamp... Do you know if this exchanges has particpated in this hardfork? My wallets are still empty...  Roll Eyes

Bittrex and Bitstamp never gave support for the before the snapshot and they still haven't. probable you will never have your etz.

Thanks for your reply... Too bad.. Bitstamp normally not give support in hardfork, but on bittrex i have received already some new hardfork coins... 

Am I missing something? Doesn't thw fork requirement asked you to input your wallwt private key to their system or something? O haven't heard about auto-forking by bittrex before this

Oh this is quite possible... I just heard about ETZ and due i hold some Ethereum I would to ask if someone knows about bittrex... If you had to input your wallet private key then bittrex would not had participated...
Anyway, input your private wallet key on an other system seems very very negligently to me... Roll Eyes

You don't need to input your private key anywhere all you need do is connect to etz network. If your wallet doesn't allow to connect to other networks, then you need to use your private key in other wallets which lets you do so.. so bittrex did not participated yes! but not because of any private key stuff.

Ok sorry, this was not clear to me, thanks for explaining... Anyway, too bad I had missed this opportunity due  I am holding Ethereum...
Activity: 616
Merit: 118
how to sell yobit not working withraw button
Activity: 261
Merit: 101
Yobit is not for me. I'm wait.   Not bad pool for mining ETZ etz.mole-pool.net Its located in Russia and its good for miners from this region because they may be have more higher ping
legendary
Anyone know when we will be able to trade etz? I have been mining it for the past couple of days but I dont know if its worth to keep going if I cant exchange some of my coins.

For some reason yobit is keeping their mouth shut about enabling ETZ deposit I asked them a couple of times on ticket but they keep replying same shitty message "Deposit for such currency is temporary off".

There are no exchanges as at now for deposit and trading of etz. but you can head over to the official telegram channel and list your coins for sale.. you might have a good match. be careful tho..
Just heard about EtherZero. I am holding ether on bittrex and bitstamp... Do you know if this exchanges has particpated in this hardfork? My wallets are still empty...  Roll Eyes

Bittrex and Bitstamp never gave support for the before the snapshot and they still haven't. probable you will never have your etz.

Thanks for your reply... Too bad.. Bitstamp normally not give support in hardfork, but on bittrex i have received already some new hardfork coins... 

Am I missing something? Doesn't thw fork requirement asked you to input your wallwt private key to their system or something? O haven't heard about auto-forking by bittrex before this

Oh this is quite possible... I just heard about ETZ and due i hold some Ethereum I would to ask if someone knows about bittrex... If you had to input your wallet private key then bittrex would not had participated...
Anyway, input your private wallet key on an other system seems very very negligently to me... Roll Eyes

You don't need to input your private key anywhere all you need do is connect to etz network. If your wallet doesn't allow to connect to other networks, then you need to use your private key in other wallets which lets you do so.. so bittrex did not participated yes! but not because of any private key stuff.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole

Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
Great. I'm still waiting for a message something like "Congratulations! You can now FINALLY sell your ETZ coins at XXX".  Embarrassed Such a disappointment. When the Chinese exchange opens, please someone report the price and the ability to deposit/withdraw ETZ. Thank you.
im wating too
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
Great. I'm still waiting for a message something like "Congratulations! You can now FINALLY sell your ETZ coins at XXX".  Embarrassed Such a disappointment. When the Chinese exchange opens, please someone report the price and the ability to deposit/withdraw ETZ. Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: