Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ETZ]EtherZero - Fork 1:1 of Ethereum | 0 TX Fee | Masternode | 10000+ TPS - page 29. (Read 106818 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Is there any kind of development progressing on this project?
A development update from the team would be great at this point, i guess

BTW yobit is really shady so i'd avoid that and hope the project try and get listed on a decent exchange
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

ETZ trading now on https://www.shuzibi.com/trade/ETH/ETZ

ENjoy!! more achievements to come..

Is there any way we can change the language of the exchange to English? Not understanding a single word there and for some reason, chrome is also not translating.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Guys Bitcoin Private Test (BTCP) start today. Join us to get more info and start mine BTCP without delay.

Dear miners. It's Important Notice for all of you!
Are you planning to mine BTC Private (BTCP)?? Join BTCP group and let’s do massive start.

telegram group:

https://t.me/BTCP_Mining_Pool

If you ant receive only important updates and information about BTCP join channel.

telegram channel:

https://t.me/BTCPrivate_Mining_Pool

site: http://btcprivate.pro
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
How can it be that the price is so different from yobit to shuzubi? Are both pages deceiving us? Where is the market capitalization?

etz isn't on coin market cap yet.. there is no way to withdraw from yobit and shuzibi doesn't allow creation of foreign account as at now..

thus the reason for the price difference
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I remember the first day on yobit when it hitted 300$!
Activity: 9
How can it be that the price is so different from yobit to shuzubi? Are both pages deceiving us? Where is the market capitalization?
Activity: 468
Activity: 7

ETZ trading now on https://www.shuzibi.com/trade/ETH/ETZ

ENjoy!! more achievements to come..
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
ETZ was on Yobit but is disabled now. I cant even find it no more on Yobit. Funny that there is not even one other exchange even talking about etz Wink So if the dev has TIME to celebrate the new year ... well ... should i go ahead?Huh  Wink Wink Wink Wink
ETZ is trading for $11 right now on Yobit, but deposits still closed

Ya they have literally 0 support, and seem super shady, i plan to quit my usage there very soon

I have been trying to quit using yobit for more than a year but every time I come back because of so many shitcoin pumps on yobit.
So the price has dropped to 1/3rd from the initial price and depositing has still no opened on yobit or any other exchange for that matter.
I have mined it for a week and quit a couple of days ago  seems like a good choice so far.
Oh well not much lost except for some power and hash power.

Hey is it only me or you guys also can't see etherzero wallet option in the wallet section of yobit (https://yobit.net/en/wallets/).

Deposit is closed on yobit so you cant deposit or sell any ETZ at the moment.

Yes I know deposit is closed on yobit but I think a few days back I saw ETZ wallet on wallet section of the yobit.

this is a scam coin

anyone who list their coins on yobit is part of the scam

nobody in their right mind would list their coin at yobit

stay away from this coin miners you will get robbed

ETZ team asked many exchanges to support the fork among which was yobit. just a routine for a fork. yobit was one of the exchanges to answer positively to the call. what so ever they do from there doesn't concern etz anymore. you may call it a scam but there are still people trading in there...
ETZ and yobit have no link..
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
many comment that ETZ is scam, i think so
Activity: 341
Merit: 10
@cryptovagas
i think its better to close the case, and it had been obvious that etz is just a game for someone partnering yobit to make some cash

dont waste anymore time here guys
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
So the price has dropped to 1/3rd from the initial price and depositing has still no opened on yobit or any other exchange for that matter.
I have mined it for a week and quit a couple of days ago  seems like a good choice so far.
Oh well not much lost except for some power and hash power.

Hey is it only me or you guys also can't see etherzero wallet option in the wallet section of yobit (https://yobit.net/en/wallets/).

Deposit is closed on yobit so you cant deposit or sell any ETZ at the moment.

Yes I know deposit is closed on yobit but I think a few days back I saw ETZ wallet on wallet section of the yobit.

this is a scam coin

anyone who list their coins on yobit is part of the scam

nobody in their right mind would list their coin at yobit

stay away from this coin miners you will get robbed
ETZ was on Yobit but is disabled now. I cant even find it no more on Yobit. Funny that there is not even one other exchange even talking about etz Wink So if the dev has TIME to celebrate the new year ... well ... should i go ahead?Huh  Wink Wink Wink Wink

Ya they have literally 0 support, and seem super shady, i plan to quit my usage there very soon

We have announced on our twitter account that we had a spring festival for more than a week, so the support's reply was delayed, sorry.Smiley

He was talking about yobit support and not etherzero support
Activity: 9
the most normal thing is that suzubi will allow you to trade with etz, but you can not send etz from an external wallet. besides, it would not be fair that only Chinese citizens could sell and buy and others could not.
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
Mining this coin from last 1 month. Now we need more fuel to carry on.
DEVs I request you to give some updates and pump some fuel into the project....

tomorrow EtherZero should be able to be exchanged on shuzibi.com.
ETZ is on Yobit, but now it's disabled, can you transfer ETZ from Yobit tomorrow?
Mining this coin from last 1 month. Now we need more fuel to carry on.
DEVs I request you to give some updates and pump some fuel into the project....

tomorrow EtherZero should be able to be exchanged on shuzibi.com.
ETZ was on Yobit but is disabled now. I cant even find it no more on Yobit. Funny that there is not even one other exchange even talking about etz Wink So if the dev has TIME to celebrate the new year ... well ... should i go ahead?Huh  Wink Wink Wink Wink

This action of yobit makes me wonder if they are ever planning to open the deposit for ETZ lol. They are one crazy shit exchange

shuzibi.com
will support ETZ trading since tomorrow.Smiley

We have announced on our twitter account that we had a spring festival for more than a week, so the support's reply was delayed, sorry.Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: